... I'm sorry
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

... I'm sorry Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

... I'm sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

... I'm sorry Empty ... I'm sorry

Post by S Charcovix Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Come on I'm all most there"Sora said running out of air." This is the last place he can be ,I check all of the place he always hangs out in Sora said excitity. \Is hitame still in back of me or she left exploring somewhere else[i] "come on he has to be here"Sora said looking everywhere. He stop and looked behide him to see who was there
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

... I'm sorry Empty Re: ... I'm sorry

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Xemnas was just waiting for his brother at the stairs of the entrance hall.Eventually he saw his brother Sora running for him.It's probably an apology,I teached my little brother well.Hmm I wonder where is Hitame,I don't see her..Since his brother was like about 4 feet away now he decided to stand up.He brushed his coat after sitting down for a long time and waited to see what he had to say.Although he already anticipated it.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Hitame had gotten lost while following Sora.I guess i shouldn't have gotten side tracked and stayed with Sora. Hitame didn't know where to go so she just ran arond looking for Xemnas and Sora.When she finally found them Sora still hadn't said anything." Hey guys, i finally found you two. Sorry for not staying behind you Sora...."Hitame said barely catching her breath.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Sora found Xem and went in front of him and look in the ground.(What should I say now out of all times i'm speechless)."Xem I'm sorry what i did in the great lake" Sora said looking to the ground.(Man I said that like if i was five,nice going Sora).Sora looks back up and waited for Xem to say something and noticed that Hitame catch up to him.(Maybe Xem knew that i was to try to find him and say sorry).
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Hitame didn't know what to say to try and help Sora. i hope Xemnas forgives Sora after all they are brothers and sora didnt mean to hurt his feelings.Hitame wanted to say something but she couldn't, she knew that this was something between Sora and {emnas and she didn't want to get in the way. I'm only here to support Sora.Hitame thought
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Xemnas heard Sora's apology and accepted it."Honestly I think I'm the one to blame.I shouldn't have rubbed it in your face.Especially since I'm the bigger brother.I need to be more mature than that.It won't happen again"Xemnas replied back.Xemnas then wondered what Sora was thinking he better not be thinking he's on top of the world now,that I said sorry.I'll bring forgiveness so low if he does that Xemnas thought with evil intentions flowing through his mind.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:34 pm

"Hey guys I'm bored and hungry do you want to go somewhere better?",Sora asked. "Lets go around the store to see things, hey xem i can race you over there"Sora said.( maybe he would say yes to that we haven't race for i while ). "You can come to hitame and the three of us can look together"Sora said to hitame. He to think what to eat and what shop to go to.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm

"Kay, i'll go with you guys,and i bet i can beat both of you there!!" Hitame said jokingly.I wonder if Xem will say yes to the race i want to see how fast the two of the them are. I'm not that fast compared to them i bet... Hitame thought happily. She didn't mind that they might be faster than her."But,where should we go?" Hitame asked."Oh, and i'm really glad you two worked this whole thing out."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum