Hello again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello again

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello again Empty Hello again

Post by S Charcovix Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Sora just finished from being in the common room and want to the great lake and sat down.He was thinking about the duel they happen today with him and Xem looking a the reflection from the lake and just waned to talk it out for a moment. Trying to avoid biting his nails he started playing around with his wand. " how do i fall in that trick that Xem did to me", Sora said looking at his wand.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty Re: Hello again

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Hitame thought she'd go exploring a little as soon as potions class was done. When the class finished Hitame ran out and went to the lake. She saw a boy sitting down playing with his wand.Have i seen him before he lookes kinda familiar she went up to him and sat down, she didnt know what to say so she said the first thing that came into her mind " Hi.... What's your name"
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Sora look Shockley at her." M..My n..ame" Sora said nervous . ... Sora, my name is Sora ( i hope she didn't think i was weird for saying my name like that)" your name is hitame right , i have heard your name in the common room right?" Hey don't you know my brother Xem he said you guys were talking together yesterday. But Sora looked back at the lake and remember the duel that happen. Hey what do you do when sometime back happens to you.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Fortunately for him Hitame thought it wasn't dumb or anything.I guess he got surprised when i talked to him " yeah my name is Hitame and yes i know your brother Xemnas.We did talk a little and he was really nervous." Hitame looked at the lake as well and remembered her talk with Xemnas. (Uhh......hey what's your name?) "ha ha" Hitame blurted out.*Gasp* Hitame clasped her hand over her mouth just as she did when she talked to Xemnas.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Xemnas walked in and noticed Hitame and Sora talking.Apparently she blurted out something yet again."Are you ok ? is this like a sickness?"Xemnas chuckled."Your an awfully peculier student y'know that"he said to her still smiling.He also had noticed that Sora was at the black lake ."How was your sleep after me whippin you in dueling"Xemnas asked sticking his tongue out at him.With his wand he decided to start tapping his knee even louder.He decided to sit down,instead of stand like everyone else.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 am

Sora looks away from Xemnas" i slept better than never"sora said. ( just when i left he had to come) (first was acting nervously to the new girl and then he had to come when i just left from the common room when he was talking to nick ). Sora puts away his wand and started looking at the lake and the reflection of himself. ( how can I be like Xem he good at spells he always has a plan and he never gives up in duels and competition,and he knows what to do in bad times next to Xem i'm like his sidekick and he is like a leader). "can't i have some alone time Xem you already got what you wanted, can't you just bug off for a moment" Sora said in a mad mood.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:33 am

Xemnas looked at Sora,with complete shock.He felt a little sad that his own brother turned him away. It was probably my fault anyways Xemnas had thought in his mind."Uhh sure,I'll leave you two alone"Xemnas told Sora.He also wondered what Hitame was thinking.He just thought that she was thinking that we hate each other. Do we really hate each other ? I don't want to.Maybe he just needs a break or some time oh well Xemnas thought leaving the black lake.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 am

"Are you okay? You don't seem to happy to see your brother" Hitame asked confused.I wonder why he got so mad about some duel (what's-it) ( maybe he feels bad about losing or something) Hitame hopes that she doesn't blurt something out again and make a fool of herself in front of Sora.I all ready blurted something out in front of Xemnas and i guess it turned out alright since he became my friend thanks to me blurting something out but i don't want to do that again because i might say something that could make Sora mad
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Charcovix Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Sora looked back at Hitame" sorry about that is that i don't want to be with a brother right now' sora said softly to hitame." It's just that we just finished duel and just that sometime happen between the duel" sora said." i'm sorry i act like that in front of you and i don't even know you that much". "hey i heard there was a gaint squid in the lake" sora said.( i hope she would talk to me and doesn't think i'm a bad guy). Sora conitued watching the lake.
S Charcovix
S Charcovix

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

"it's alright.i understand that you are kinda mad at your brother."Hitame said so softly that it sounded as though she was whispering.I hope everything turns out okay between Sora and Xemnas Hitame didn't want to say anything else so she wouldn't offend anyone if her comments came out in a bad way, so she just looked at the lake in silence.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum