MARS, Saige Troy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MARS, Saige Troy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MARS, Saige Troy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MARS, Saige Troy Empty MARS, Saige Troy

Post by Saige Mars Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 am

MARS, Saige Troy William_Moseley
Saige Troy Mars
______________________________________________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Saige Troy Mars
    NICKNAMES: Mars, Troy.
    ALLEGIANCE: neutral
    HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw or hufflepuff
    WAND TYPE: 12 inch Leprachaun hair
    PLAY BY William Moseley

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Brown
    EYE COLOR: Brown
    HEIGHT: 6"5'
    BODY TYPE: thin
    GENERAL APPEARANCE: Saige is tall yet he is really thin. He isnt thin enough to see his ribs but if he lost about 10-20 pounds then you would be able to. He is really gostly pale and his eyes are a dark dark brown that is black whenever he is mad.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Charms
    Potions
    Flying
    Basketball
    CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Hitting on girls
    doing good in D.A.D.A and COMC
    Making friends
    CHARACTER LIKES:
    Games
    Making potions
    Girls
    animals
    CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Murderers
    Animal abusers
    Pink and purple
    GOALS:
    To get a great career In basketball
    QUIRKS:
    His eyes going black when he is mad
    PERSONALITY: Saige is a nice, Cool, atletic guy. He always messes up around girls though when it comes to hitting on them. He Hangs out with people who play sports sometimes. Saige helps when he is needed and is pretty smart. Most people would love to be around him because of his love for animals.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Jason Mars
    MOTHER: Sandy Lye-Mars
    SIBLING(S):
    Jenna Mars (2)
    Jazmine (21)
    Sara (2)
    Sally (2)
    Jack (17)
    Scarlet(10)
    Star (20)
    Josh (21)
    Jessie(to be born)
    Shelby(to be born)
    BLOOD STATUS: Half blood
    RACE: Vampire
    SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
    PET(S):
    Snuck a wolf pup

BROOMSTICK(): Nimbus 2001

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: When saige's mother was pregnant they said they were to have a boy and girl. some how the thing messed up and ended up having twin boys. Saige was the youngest by 2 minutes and the parents already had names picked out for their twins so he got a girls name while his twin got a boys name. At the time his sister Jazmine and his brother Josh were 4 and his sister Star was almost 3.

As he grew to the age of 7, He had his first little sibling and ended up not being the youngest. At that time, Scarlet was born. She was the second one besides 10 year old star to be born without a twin or triplet.

He went to school to become a great athlete and he played tennis football basketball soccer and basketball But as he got better at basketball he learned that he wasnt as good as he thought he was at the other sports. Those were his favorite games. He knew he was a wizard as soon as he was 10. But he knew his father was a wizard since he was really really little.
    Hogwarts Years: So far Every school year for Saige has been awesome. He got to play quidditch one year and got to make many many different friends. Every year for holidays he could stay at the school except when he was 15 he had to go home to meet his 3 little sisters who were born the day before halloween. He does really good in potions and Charms and did terrible in D.A.D.A and COMC

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Rora (Aurora)
    RP EXPERIENCE: on the day after valentines day it will be 1 year Very Happy
    HOW YOU FOUND US: im a member
    OTHER CHARACTERS: Aurora Remembrance blake Prison Mitchel and Rodgey

Last edited by Saige Mars on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

MARS, Saige Troy Empty Re: MARS, Saige Troy

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:50 am

I'd like to see you make him a bit more down to earth. I think you're going to find that making characters that are good at so many things become a bit difficult to control. I think its a natural tendency in sites like this to try to do that, but i think if you make him a bit more human you'll be happier with him and have more fun with him. It also gives you a lot more options creatively with him the more down to earth Saige becomes.

Try, for example, having him only good at maybe one sport or two. And I do know that the eye changing thing is a difficult thing to use. Your posts need to be from his point of view, and nobody really is that aware of whether their eyes are changing in some way or another. Not really. The only way Saige would know if, in a situation, his eyes were changing is if he were looking in a mirror when it happened.

Does that make sense? I'll be happy to help if I can.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22553
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 am

Okay so i changed it to where he used to play so many sports but learned he wasnt as good as he thought he was at those except when it came to basketball.

For the eye changing thing, i think it would be hard to use but.... Remember how Aurora has visions and flashbacks and can hear thoughts sometimes.. thats alot harder to use and im doing pretty good with it.. so i could make it to where his eyes start hurting and thats how he knows that they changed black..
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

Nah. That's probably not a good thing. Changing the sports thing does help a lot. I'll let you try it as it is for now.

Accepted and sorted in to Hufflepuff.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22553
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

sweet thanx