BELCOURT, Yvette Odile
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BELCOURT, Yvette Odile Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BELCOURT, Yvette Odile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BELCOURT, Yvette Odile Empty BELCOURT, Yvette Odile

Post by Yvette Belcourt Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:24 am

BELCOURT, Yvette Odile Stuff11

Yvette Odile Belcourt
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Yvette Odile Belcourt

NICKNAMES: None

ALLEGIANCE: Potter's Army Member

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor

WAND TYPE:Oak, Core-Veela hair, 11inches

PLAY BY Clémence Poésy

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR:Blonde

EYE COLOR:Blue

HEIGHT:5'8

BODY TYPE: Slender

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Yvette is blonde hair somehow it seems darker then you'd think, but its just a dirty color that Yvette is proud of. She is fit, very athletic body although when you first see her its hard to tell if she's sporty, but its obvious if her well enough to see. Yvette has a natural charm and quite atractive, but tends to keep her opinions of herself to herself so she doesn't seem self absorbed or only thinks of herself.

Although Yvette may seem as normal towards the female gender, but towards males she's jaw dropping and her ability of attraction is a curiosity towards others around Hogwarts. Many have asked if she was of Veela blood and Yvette wishing to know, but sadly she has no idea. Her height is average for Yvette's standards, but at times she wishes to be one foot shorter.

Yvette's eyes blue not icy and bright an evy of the other eye colors(pun intended),yet in the night they glow and are a main attraction of Yvette, the first thing you see about her and Yvette is always thankful for her looks because she believes looks could go well if all her goals fail.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Defence against the dark arts
    Charms(some)
    Well skilled in athletic feilds

CHARATER WEEKNESS:
    People-pleaser, only to those she cares for
    Guards herself too much wont let anyone get too close in fear of losing them
    Fear of death

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Gryffindor students
    Professors

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Those who are involved in demonic comspiracies
    She's not so crazy about Hogwarts at the moment
    Slytherin students.

GOALS:
    To be a great professor
    To be respected by superior and lower lever works men and women

QUIRKS:

BOGGART: To have not family.

PATRONUS: When she recieved her wand and figuring out that it came from a
    family member and it chose her. This made her feel loved by her unknown blood family.

DEMENTOR: To disappoint all who matters to her.

AMORENTIA: Magnolias.

MIRROR OF ERISED: Reconnect with unknown family.

PERSONALITY: Yvette isn't so much of a good-too-shoes it's just that she wants to be accepted into high class standards, but is always open to new things that could make her more self sufficien,being more independent is something Yvette looks foward to. Yvette is a very well manored lady mostly because of her former school Beauxbatons and their etiquette requirement.Yvette is a very much a work-aholic, she would do anything to not jeperdise her future. Although Yvette may seem perfect she's really not a time her temper is very high and if it was possible steem would rise out of her ears, but she's well kind even when to those she doesn't thin highly of. All and all Yvette is a good student, good daughter, and a good worker.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:Noel Edgard Belcourt, uknown birth father.

MOTHER:Clémence Belcourt née Depaul, unkown birth mother.

SIBLING(S):Édith Belcourt(younger).

OTHER: Aunt C.C. Depaul, Grandma Belcourt.

BLOOD STATUS: Pure-blood

RACE: Half Veela(?)

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):None

BROOMSTICK():None

OTHER POSSESSIONS:Necklace of the North Star(guides to a specific direction).

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:Yvette was a adopted or so she was told by a family, the Belcourts and they were uninformed of her birth partents. As a young child Yvette strive for success was high and reasons of that was that she believed if she didn't give a reason for her adoptive parents to keep her she'd be left just like she was by her real parents. In her earlier years as one to five Yvette acted feircely, when she was mad she'd be violent and for some reason her family knew it wasn't because of the little thing that ticked her off it was something that was in her that enhanced her rage.

Hogwarts Years: Has been in Hogwarts for a long time and has yet to warm up to being that from her other school the scenery isn't so elegant compared. She has been somewhat happy during her stay in Hogwarts enjoying the time she has left, but freting the days when evil could possibly approach the doors and she feels that she might not be ready for what could happen. Also during her stay Yvette has been practicing her spells any spare time she has to get ready for anything that could happen being prepared is Yvette's number one rule.

Adulthood: Unattainable.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Reed.

RP EXPERIENCE: Up to a few years about 3 years, but I have devoted my spare time to enhancing my grammer and being able to becoming a great roleplayer, but I'm not really obssessed about it though.

HOW YOU FOUND US: Forummotion.com

OTHER CHARACTERS:None so far.

RP SAMPLE: Yvette walked downt he hallways almost admiring the statues, but roled her eyes once the speaking painting started to great her and Yvette was trying to clear her mind of not being able to master this one subject thats she'd been obssessing over to quite some time and has yet to accomplish, but doesn't seem to want to give up. Yvette fake smiled as she passed a few talkative art peices and a few chipper students, then again the taunting memory of her disapointing failure towards this one thing and others may have accepted the fact that they couldn't do it by now, but Yvette was persistant she wouldn't give up and always wanted to once complete a task so she'd be able to teach it atleast one, well worth it student.
    Yvette fiddled wtih her necklace hoping it would give her some sort of guidence towards her goal and get rid of the urge to perfect her spell casting ability, but her urge kept creeping up on her every time she' d finally find peace in her un-accomplishment. Yvette later figured possible the courtyard to help clear the thought so she gathered her problems and finally found her way towards he courtyard then set free all of her bad feelings and consintrated."I think I'm ready," she whispered to herself as he eyes closed and thought of her most prised memory."Exptecto Patronum," she spoke lightly and regreted not speaking with more power, but also regreting spell casting in a public area. Although she was pure of good memories her effort master the Patronus Charm, so she went on accepting her down fall, but she'd always come back to her problem to fix it or try one last time.

Last edited by Yvette Belcourt on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

BELCOURT, Yvette Odile Empty Re: BELCOURT, Yvette Odile

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Wait. How old is Yvette? You missed that line. and if she's in potters army, she needs to be from hogwarts, please. beauxbatons' characters are, right now, temporary charactres because of the ongoing triwizard tournament this school year. to the best of my knowledge we probably won't be keeping those folks after the end of the school year unless something changes. you're welcome to have a beaxbatons character, but i'd suggest you make a hogwarts one too if you do that.

Those seem to be the biggest issues.

The rest of your app looks pretty good!

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22551
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

I shall fix that because I had really had no idea because I read some things and it never said anything about it and where is the age suppost to be because I can't remeber.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm

under nicknames. you have it there on the app, but you lost the spacing. thats how you missed it, i think.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:31 pm

I fixed it and is it ok if I just said that her former school was Beauxbatos or do I just completely redo it? And I know I have no Hogwarts house I just was wondering must you be in Gryffindor to be in Potter's Army?
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:10 pm

No. You can be in any House and be in Potter's Army.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you now I know.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:18 pm

If she's pureblood, please clear up that line there, b/c it looks confusing.

Race: I presume she's human? Not werewolf or vampire or something?

The rest looks ok to me.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Belcourt Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Well I thought you'd have to wait a month or something to another species because I think thats what it said and I was using the uknown because she doesn't know anything about her real family so she wouldn't know what she is, but if that way too confusing then I can change it.
Yvette Belcourt
Yvette Belcourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm

ok. accepted and sorted into gryffindor

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate