Blaire, Where Have You Been?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Blaire, Where Have You Been? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Blaire, Where Have You Been?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaire, Where Have You Been? Empty Blaire, Where Have You Been?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am

Khaat was feeling only deep relief. She was deliberately not looking at any of the damage Barker had done. Physically or otherwise. She was safe now. Being here felt, to her, like being back in her father's capable hands. It felt safe. Well, mostly safe. His bandages covered her wounds, his spells and splints worked to heal the fractures. And his pain spell dulled the pain enough for her to cope with it all.

She wasn't looking at how she had gotten into this, nor out of it. Her pillow and clean sheets were so much better than the clod damp dungeon she and Eli had been in and certainly was more comfortable. Her staff had decided to pamper her at least by keeping the French Roast coming, as much as she wanted, although with broken fingers, she needed help with it. What she really wanted now, despite how weird it sounded, was a really good steak.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22682
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Blaire, Where Have You Been? Empty Re: Blaire, Where Have You Been?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am

Blaire's voice could obviously be heard coming from down the hallway. "Let me in! I was given permission from the damned Minister to be here. Go call for him if you don't believe me!" he was saying angrily at some healer outside Khaat's room. He was looking and he saw her laying in a bed, motionless. Had he not been prepared, he would've fallen on his knees. She was not the Khaat he knew...she seemed emotionless. Blaire walked up to her bed slowly. He looked down at her and gave her a weak smile. Yet, there was still the familiar sight of Khaat's eyes. She was fighting, the spark in her eyes was still active.

"Hello...Khaat," he choked out as he took off his jacket. He was wearing a brown sweater and jeans, casual wear. "I heard that you were back in the neighbourhood..." he said smiling at her. She looked really skinny and pale. He wanted to do bad things to Felix right now. He wanted to rip his arms out and feed his eyeballs to
-............................CENSORED....................................-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am

Blaire. That was fresh air for Khaat. It brought a smile to her face. She was delighted to see him.

"You do know how to show up just when I need you the most, don't you?" she said. "So, shall I presume that you're part of the 'Let's-Get-Barker' club? There seem to be a lot of us. I am glad you're here and not on the manhunt. The ministry has a lot of aurors, but I am glad to have you here with me. Sit. Please. Hannah just went to get me a proper pot of my father's Christmas spice tea. She has apparently decided that I have had enough coffee for a bit. She has snatched my cup of French Roast from me and decided that I needed something else. I think you'll like it."

Then she looked at him a bit deeper, getting beyond the introductions. Somehow that never took her or Blaire long to get to the point. "Besides," she told him, "I really could use the company today."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 am

Blaire smiled and laughed at her first comment. "Yeah, it seems to be a good habit of mine I suppose. It does come in handy sometimes." he said. He looked at her still, she was Khaat and she was alright. "Your Dad kept me back to stay with you. I suppose he knows what's good for you then. Plus I could never take down an criminal like that. Look at me, I'm old!" he said laughing again. "Uh no thanks, I just topped a cup of coffee and tea and Coffe just don't mix for me." he told her. "But I might try some later." he added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 am

"My father has good taste in bodyguards, then," she said. "Thank you. You know, I learned some things about myself while I was gone. This is the second time Barker had me. The first time, Barker really tried to spend more time unravelling my brain. He was wearing the same exact cologne that my uncle Remus used to wear. I don't know if that was on purpose or by accident. But he surely capitalized on it and tried to unwind me. That was far worse than anything physical he could do.

"This time, well, I don't know. I think I learned how to think differently. I learned a lot better mind control. I had two obstacles this time, though. First, Barker took my ward, Eli Krum and held Eli there with me. If I can only get Barker for one thing, I want to get him for that. The second piece that I really should have had more under control is that my father says I was off my weight by a few pounds. That put me at a physical disadvantage for dealing with him. That was my own fault. I won't let that ever be a disadvantage again, though.

"I'm a fighter, Blaire. It was what I was trained to be from the time I could walk and talk. I should have held out. Somehow I should have been able to protect Eli. I can't let that ever happen again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum