To Kill a Mocking Squirrel - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

To Kill a Mocking Squirrel  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

To Kill a Mocking Squirrel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Kill a Mocking Squirrel  - Page 2 Empty Re: To Kill a Mocking Squirrel

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Jack stared at her younger pal, eyes traveling to his shoulder and then to his broom. She could not fix the broom and she was usually rather dreadful at any sort of Healing spell. She figured his shoulder was bruised, though it could be worse. Nevertheless, she pulled her bag towards her and rummaged through it before pulling out something for Weasley's, a small tube. she held it out to him. "It's for bruises. For your shoulder."

She rehoisted the bag back onto her back and looked down at him, wondering if he planned on clarifying or even explaining what he was talking about. She responded, "No, I honestly don't know what you mean." She knew about spice, of course, he had filled her in a bit. But a squirrel? She glanced at the other boy. Maybe Keith did not want him to know. She bent down next to him, pretending to tie her shoe so he could explain has discreetly as he wanted.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:40 pm

As Jack bent down, trying to make their conversation a bit more discreet, Keith suddenly remembered that not everyone here was cued in. "Ah, shit," he muttered, glancing over at the kid. "Yo kid. What's your name? Something funny with like a Z or somethingorother?"

Keith shook his head and tried to focus, whispering the next part so only Jack could hear. "A squirrel...uh...fell into one of my batches of Spice. I don't know why...or how, so don't ask, but it...changed." He laughed. "I sound like an idiot don't I? Anyway, it's faster now. And stronger. Shrugged off my difindo like it was nothing, even though it should've cut straight through the thing's leg. And then it just ran." He stopped laughing, sobering up. "If the teachers catch it and find the Spice in it, I'm screwed. Best case scenario I cut my losses and start again in a few years."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Xemnas had listened to the folowing conversation and eventually he was featured in it.It was a question from Keith "close it starts with an X.My name is Xemnas"He told Keith.He also found out the details on why he was in a hurry,he decided to talk again."Maybe we could help you find it,in a more discreet way than just flying the broomstick."Xemnas told Keith."We'd better make it quick before a teacher comes like Bittel"He warned the people around him.Although he was almost sure that since he was a stupid first year no one would listen.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Jack straightened up and looked at him for a second before bursting into laughter, the thought of some mutated squirrel scampering around Hogwarts being a great source of amusement for her for a few moments. It was like something out of a comic book, and frankly it made for some interesting stories and adventures. She answered his question simply. “Yes, you do. But it's funny, so it's forgivable.”

He then brought up teachers and she stopped, mid-laugh. Now that was not as funny. A squirrel that got in the middle of a spell may only result in detention, but one falling into a potion of liquefied happy-drugs was not as funny to teachers. At all. She turned to the boy. He knew the plan, but she ignored him and decided to invent a cover story as well. “Okay, a squirrel got mixed up with some magic and is now Super Squirrel. We have to catch it.” She knew the others meant to kill it, but she would not mind seeing what she could do with the guy. Maybe show James over at Eyelop's the little guy and see what she could do with him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am

Lana Di Angelo was doing her usual thing; Leisurely taking in the beautiful grounds of Hogwarts, talking with its charming students, and otherwise passing her time languidly. Needless to say, she rarely got bored when there was a stranger nearby. She was walking about the grounds when she witnessed a boy nearly get clobbered by a flying broomstick. Intrinsically curious, Lana instantly decided to investigate. Who was riding the broomstick?
Who nearly got pulverized?
Why was she getting so worked up about this?
By the time Lana had crossed the greens, more students had appeared on the scene. It appeared that nobody was too hurt. So, Lana decided to close in on the group.
"Hello? Is something the matter?" she asked, noting how everybody, ESPECIALLY her friend Jack, seemed worried.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 am

Keith pushed himself to his feet, wincing slightly. His shoulder would hold, but unfortunately it would distract the hell out of him until he got some medical attention. He needed to start carrying pain dulling potions for times like these.

"Alright," he said calmly. "The damn things out here somewhere, I know that. It's been avoiding both the castle and the forbidden forest like the plague so it should be somewhere in between." He started looking around. "Lucky for us, the thing is relatively easy to spot. The side effects of its....transformation made it's fur a blue tint, and when it applies itself it starts trailing blue sparks. Direct magic is a no go but indirect things like tripping it up should allow us to physically subdue it. Got that?" He turned to the newcomer, a beauxbatons girl that seemed a little too interested in what was going on.

"Move along frenchie," he said loudly, pointing his wand at her. "Nothing to see here."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 am

Jack nodded, listening to Keith's words and quickly filing them away in her mind, thinking of ways to trap the little rodent. This sounded like a perfect time to use some of her Weasley's stuff. Decoy Detonators may be of use, Instant Darkness powder possibly, not probably, but possibly... She felt a shiver of excitement. Finally, something productive and challenging to focus on.

She looked up and saw Lana approach. Lana was nice; maybe a bit too cheery for Jack's taste, but the girl was not an unwelcome sight. She saw Keith raise his wand and point it at Jack, narrowing his eyes on her. Jack nudged his arm and said, "Hey, Lana's cool. She's not useless, she can help us out." She whispered, "We don't have to tell her the whole story." She looked up and said, "Would you be okay killing a mutated squirrel?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 am

It was perhaps one of the few times that Lana had heard something more outrageous than what she could come up with. But, considering the magical nature of Hogwarts, Lana had found that nothing could truly surprise her anymore. Half Giants, Giant Spiders, a thriving Centaur population...

"I'm fine with anything really, though details would be nice," Lana said, noting the conspiratory look both Keith and Jack displayed. She had a feeling something was wrong with the whole situation, but a mutated Squirrel certainly didn't sound good. She noted Keith's look of pain as he clutched his shoulder.
"Here, let me see that- I know a spell that will heal it in a moment," Lana said, holding her hand out to the boy who reacted hostilely to her presence.
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top