Reconciliations - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reconciliations  - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reconciliations

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reconciliations  - Page 5 Empty Re: Reconciliations

Post by Steven Walker Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Steven turned just in time to see John disappear replaced buy a white rabbit , his eyebrows raised he knew it had to have been John's own fault but he could not let it pass. Sliding from his seat he walked over to the rabbit and picked it up.

"well you got your self in a pickle, I'm not going to change you back yet i think being a rabbit will teach you a valuable life lesson , right now we have to find Andrew then you can apologies for what ever you did to annoy him john. " he said and walked away from the game slightly annoyed he would have to miss the closing minuets of the match to find Andrew but he was more important.

"ANDREW!!! ANDREW?" he shouted as he walked down an alley.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Andrew had headed down that same alley that Steven was now following him on,because it was the closest street next to the quidditch stadium. At first, he had no desire to stop and talk to Steven. He had just broken a wizarding rule. He had visions of Robert sending him off to Azkaban for it. And of course Robert would know. During the summer, he learned that Robert got owls at all hours of the day and night with all kinds of news, and this would be no different. He would know about what Andrew had done long before Andrew got back from the game.

And he wasn't sorry he'd hexed John. John deserved it. He'd asked him not to interfere, not to bug him. Besides that, Andrew just was royally irked by anybody thinking they were going to beat on him. That wasn't happening, not ever again. John, as far as Andrew was concerned, could spend the rest of his life in a rabbit hutch.

It took him a few moments to decide to respond to Steven. Then he turned and looked back at him. Steven was following him. "I am NOT changing him back, so don't ask me!" he said bitterly.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Steven was glad when Andrew stopped half way down the ally in front of him . Stopping he looked at john as the rabbit as stood. "good I don't blame you for not wanting to but it was wrong to use your magic out side school " he said his voice showing his anger but get not raised one note to show he agreed with his decision not to change John back "he was wrong to aggravate you " he said glancing back he saw the game was finished and heard the crowd jeering for one team witch one he didn't know.

"come on will you come back with me to Roberts farm or would you prefer our farm?" he asked "but i can tell you that Robert is an understanding man and if you explain and with me to back you up he'll be fare" he said holding the rabbit john tighter in his arms waiting for him to decide what he wanted to do.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 pm

"I know," Andrew said. He had known it was wrong to use his magic outside of school, but he hadn't really cared either. "He can't be a part of every conversation I have and every relationship I'm in. And the next time he threats to 'lay me out', I'm really all done with him. And I mean it. He start it and then he threatens me? I dont' think so.

"As for Robert, he'll probably send me to Azkaban. He gets owls all the time. He'll know before I get home. And I'll be hanging my stocking on a cell door. That's okay. It was still worth it.

"I'll go back, but I do need to go back and face Robert. I can't do anything else first."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Steven raised his eyebrow at Andrews use of the word relationship in his conversation "no he can't and he has to understand, but also understand hes a few months younger than you, but i will talk to him " he said and held the rabbit John tighter as it tried to bite him.

"hey enough john or I'll tell Robert not to change you back ether " he said then turned back to Andrew shaking his head "Robert won't send you to Azkaban for this maybe dock some house points but never to there, like i said hes understanding and will in this case too seeing it was John who antagonized you and he will be made to apologize to you, once he's back to human form" he chuckled "can't say i have been a rabbit before but i know some one whose been a duck , jack black heart " he smiled at Andrew "come on lets go apologize to that girl you were talking to and get some lunch before going to Robert, what do you say?" he asked
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:29 pm

"Fine by me," Andrew said. "I'm sure we can get John a salad."

He walked back up the alley to see Chloe walking out with her family, and he went over to her. "Sorry. I thought maybe I'd missed you."

"No," she smiled. "Look,...um...I'm going to Beauxbatons til the end of the school year, but I'm thinking of transferring to Hogwarts next year. Maybe..maybe I'll see you?"

"I'd like that," Andrew said. "By then, John will either learn to behave or I'll have sold him to a pet store." Chloe giggled at Andrew.

"Don't let him get to you," she said. "I have a little brother. They're a pain. I know. He'll be starting to school in the fall. Any chance you'll be back in London before January?"

"Sure," Andrew smiled. Then he realized he'd spoken before he thought. "Well, I hope. I think I can arrange that."

"We're going to a muggle movie theater tomorrow night. You..want to go? I'm sure its alright."

Andrew looked at Steven. He really wanted to do this, but he wasn't sure that between Steven and Robert, he'd be allowed, especially after using magic outside of school.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Steven watched Andrew with the girl and smiled remembering his own first girlfriend , he heard him talk about the movie they were going to see the next day what film they would watch that he didn't know yet . "I'm sure it will be OK for her to come, as long as its OK with her family" he said looking behind Andrew. "and don't worry John will stay with me you'll have your time " her said and smiled at the both of them knowing thats what they would want.

"But i think food first for all of us, would she care to come?" he asked "I don't bite , not sure about john though " he said chuckling as he pointed down to the white rabbit "hes in punishment that's why hes not been turned back" he explained.

Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 am

"You want to go with us?" Andrew asked, feeling a bit awkward.

"I'll..I'll have to bring my uncle if that's alright," she said.

"Sure. Fine by me. What kind of food do you like?" he asked her. He noticed her eyes lit up when he asked.

"You're the first boy I've ever talked to who asked me what sort of food I liked. Not that boys talk to me much."

"You? Why not?" he frowned. Andrew thought she was pretty. He couldn't imagine any guy not talking to her.

She shrugged. "They're usually after burgers and fries or something. I told my uncle I was really hungry for a good curry, but I don't know any place around her who sells good curry."

"He does," Andrew pointed back at Steven, not having a ghost of a clue whether Steven knew of any place that served good curry or not. He suddenly wanted to slap himself for putting Steven on the spot. Now he hoped Steven really did know where to find good curry. He looked back at Steven. Why was it that he was relatively sure of himself until he met Chloe?
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 am

Steven was stood back till he was pointed at and then he walked closer "hum I think i do know Khaat's place does some great cooking it should do curry's too " he said and smiled "and a salad but we have to go after that, ok, and your uncle's welcome to come along, by the way I'm Steven,Andrew's guardian " he said and offering his hand for her to shake. He looked at the rabbit that was now settled in his arms "this would be john his brother " he said chuckling at them both.

He walked down towards Sparks where he knew Lizzy could make a mean curry, Holding open the door he waited for Andrew, Chloe and her uncle before he let it swing closed behind him and sat down keeping a tight hold on John. who now seem to have fallen asleep in his coat.

He smiled as Lizzy walked over "hi Lizzy sorry not been in much Khaat keeps me busy, Andrew you know, Chloe and her uncle , shes a friend of Andrews, they'd like to have some of your curry , me too ow and some fresh lettuce for john he kinda got himself turned into a rabbit, my fault should have watched where i shot my spell" he said looking at Andrew as he spoke realizing it would help not every one knowing about what had happened.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:46 am

Andrew looked at Steven, questioning why Steven was covering for him. He frowned slightly and looked at Chloe. She smiled at him, and for some reason, it made Andrew feel warm all over, like standing in sunshine. He had never felt this way about another human being in his life. And he didn't dare tell any of his housemates back in Gryffindor.

He looked at Lizzie who seemed to have seen something in Andrew's eyes that he hadn't meant to send. She looked at him with a warm nurturing smile. "So ytou're all after curry, then? I can manage that. Is chicken curry alright, then?" Andrew looked at Chloe who nodded, obviously more than pleased with Sparks and with chicken curry. Her uncle agreed wholeheartedly.

Andrew nodded and then asked. "Do you have sodas, Lizzie?"

"Of course we do, Andrew. Khaat has found a really good pumpkin soda. Would you like to try that?"

"Uh..I'd really rather have a root beer, i fthat's okay?"

"Root beer?" Chloe asked, her eyes sparkling. "That's my favorite!"

"It is?" Andrew looked, trying hard not to gush his words at her or stumble over himself.

""I'd like tea, pleaee, " Chloe's uncle ordered. Then he turned to Steven and shook his hand. "Very nice to meet you. Jonah Williams--Chloe's uncle. Your young ward is quite a talented young man." Andrew looked at the amusement in Jonah Williams' face. Andrew had been afraid that her uncle would hate him, but it seemed that Mr. Williams was merely amused. " Let's find a table, shall we?"

"Here. There's a nice table in front of the window," Lizzie said, showing them to their table. It was one of the best in the house. Andrew didn't know whether he was supposed to go help her with her chair or what, but Chloe simply made herself at home and took a seat before Andrew could act. He sighed with relief and took the seat across from her.

"Steven, what can I get you to drink.?" Lizzie asked.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum