Iresistible Insanity
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Iresistible Insanity Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Iresistible Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iresistible Insanity Empty Iresistible Insanity

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:14 am

Naomi realized how crazy this was on so many different levels, and she liked it. She caught view of herself in the reflecting glass of the window that lead as a gateway into St Mungo's and she looked pathetic. Her hair was matter, her face bruised, her lip bloodied, her clothing torn... And to think most of it had been achieved with Skiving Snackboxes...

It was strange. Weeks ago, Felix Barker had kidnapped her. And now, she was helping him kidnap Khaat Lupin. She had "escaped" his grasp long ago, but she had never left, finding his company, and his affections, much too irresistible. Unlike all the other girls he had kidnapped- pampered, spoiled Minsitry brats- Naomi knew the harsher parts of life. How it felt to go hungry. How it felt to be destined to be evil. She understood Felix. That's why she had stayed. That;s why she was doing this.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Show time. When her eyes flicked open they were full of fear and pain. She stumbled forward and entered a reception area. It was busy as ever and she staggered forward, sobbing her eyes out, mimicking the pain of those she had read about or seen.

"Help," she choked. She knew it was common knowledge to all that Khaat Lupin was the face of St Mungo's and that her request would go unchecked. "I need help. God help me! Please, I need Khaat Lupin." She collapsed as nurses flocked her. "Someone!" A nurse helped her to her feet and began to lead her away. The other nurses began to get distracted and go about their other business.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Iresistible Insanity Empty Re: Iresistible Insanity

Post by Felix Barker Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 am

Commotion, how Felix loved it. It made his nerves feel as though they were on fire, and it cleared his head significantly. With a Disillusionment Charm placed on himself, he blended in with his background, his body taking the exact color, and texture of the objects behind him. He slipped into the reception area just behind Naomi as she created a scene. Perfect Naomi. He slid down the hallway with her, watching as the 'heroes' pulled her into a room where they would start to make sure she was okay, but that was only her job, create a distraction, so that he could get in properly. His heart raced as he sped up the staircase, avoiding any passing nurse who had to run downstairs to see that Naomi Greyback was safe. Felix didn't mind, the more people who were downstairs the better.

Felix had a score to settle, a debt to be paid, and he knew that it had to be paid full and well. That was why he was using Naomi as his distraction. She had come to be his partner instead of his hostage, but no one knew that yet of course. And they wouldn't know if Felix could help it. Finally making it to the top floor, he froze with his wand out, just outside the door that was marked Khaat Lupin. He glanced through the window into the room and grinned. Word had yet to reach this woman of Naomi's arrival, but it would soon if he didn't hurry. With a swift kick, he pushed the door open and pointed his wand at the woman. Though he was invisible, he knew that there would be no question to weather this was friendly or hostile.

"We meet again Khaat Lupin." He growled out in a low deadly voice. "Stupify."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Khaat had been in her office, working on paperwork at her desk. She had risen to go refill her cup with her beloved French Roast--the fuel that kept her going. She poured the dark, strong, rich bodied coffee into the cup and then heard the door being kicked open. She had put down her cup with one hand and drawn her wand with the other in a flash, but before she could fire, she was struck full iwth a stupefy spell. Her form slipped noiselessly to the floor, her wand rolling under the desk and out of sight. The last thought she had was that she'd heard that voice somewhere before, and it instinctively had made her blood run cold. Like ice in her veins. The sanctity of her office, one of the few places she felt safe to be alone, had been violated.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Naomi counted in her head, counting to one hundred, three times. She allowed them to poke and prod her before finally swatting them off of her and acting out. "Get off of me! Stop touching me!" She squirmed, pushing away their kind hands, pushing away their potions and all of their remedies. "I'm fine, just don't touch me! Okay?!" She stared around at them.

"I would like to rest. When I wake up, you can poke me all you like. I've had a terrible ordeal..." They looked around and nodded finally. One of them mouthed 'Parents' to another and knew they were about to call the Quinns to let them know their daughter had come back, has escaped. Soon, they would be telling the Ministry they had found her... and lost her.

They left and she waited until the door was closed to sit up. She pointed her wand at the door and muttered a spell. Now, there would be a small, green mark on the door to let Felix know this was her room. She stared at the door, waiting for Felix, her rescuer, kidnapper at large, to come and save her once again. She had distracted all she could. They would be done now.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Felix smiled when the woman went crashing to the floor. He pointed his wand into the room at large. "Accio wand." and caught the wand that had rolled under the desk. Staring down at the prone figure, he pointed his wand at her, "Wingardium leviosa." And got her up into the chair and made it look as though she were reading something there. Then, according to the next step in their plan, he went to the nurses changing station, and grabbed some male nurse garb. It looked horrible, clean, and nice, pressed and ready to be worn, it almost made him sick. But after pulling it on, he took off the Disillusionment Charm and went back to her office. Looking around once, he went to the door and left it, locking it after him, and heading downstairs.

He walked swiftly, his face buried in a clipboard he had grabbed, his eyes darting from one door to the next until he saw the green mark. Naomi's door. There was someone standing in front of it. "I have direct orders from Khaat to send her up to her office. She wants to talk to her.. poor kid." He said sympathetically. "I bet she wants to compare experiences or something.. at least Miss Greyback isn't mute, like the other two were." He said shaking his head sympathetically. The nurse at the door looked hesitant. "Miss Greyback is sleeping right now, she shouldn't be disturbed, she's been through a lot." He said and then frowned. "I haven't seen you around before... who are you?" Felix pulled out his wand swiftly. "Stupify." The man collapsed and he pushed open the door, looking in, he pulled the man in and then shut it behind him. "Give me some of your hairs Naomi." He said pulling out a flask of polyjuice potion. "This guy is going to be you for a while, until they figure out that it's not, and it was all a clever ruse." he laughed lightly and pointed his wand at the man. "Imperio.." The man stirred and looked at Felix with an odd vacant expression. "Drink this." he said, after Naomi had put her hairs in.

The man lifted the flask to his lips, and took a drink, the potion immediately making him look like Naomi. "That's gross." He said with a laugh, and then pointed at him again. "Go lay on the bed, pretend to sleep, don't get up until they figure out that it's not Naomi." He said, and the man went over to the bed, and laid down, pretending to fall asleep, he even rolled over slightly and snored as he slept. Felix looked at Naomi and grinned. "Want to be him, or just go up there as yourself?" He asked lightly, taking ahold of her hand.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 am

Naomi heard a small commotion outside her room and she twitched, listening and hearing Felix's voice. No need to hide then. She stood slowly and reached for the lamp, just in case she needed to help him, uh, shake off, anyone who had followed. But it seemed the only person they had to deal with was already unconscious. She let her hand fall to her side.

She assumed all had went well, otherwise Felix would be freaking out and would be pissed as hell, but he seemed triumphant enough for her to assume all was going as planned. He asked for some of her hair and she promptly ripped out a lock, and then strode forward to dump it into the polyjuice potion, which turned the grey charcoal color of her eyes and makeup.

She moved out of the way and Felix asked what she wanted to do. She remembered the ugly face of the male nurse and shuddered. "I'll stay myself, thanks." She hurried to his side and leaned against him, playing the part of the sickly patient. "Ready."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

Felix laughed and held onto her arm. "Lets do this love." He said gently kissing her forehead before opening the door and helping her out. They passed a few nurses on the way upstairs but for the most part went unhindered all the way to Khaat's office. "Lets get out of here." He said with a grin, as he pushed the door open, and led Naomi through, closing it after him, he let go of her arm, and went to Khaat, who was still propped up as though reading something at her desk. "Seems no one messed with her." He said with a grin, turning her around so that Naomi could see that she was stupified. "Lets get to the base, remember your part Naomi, you are not to act like you are anything other then my hostage... maybe even try to help her a bit... she'll hate me, and she may try to turn you against me even more." He said and went to her, wrapping his arms around Naomi's waist.

"You know that I am evil, I guess I am anyway." He said with a smirk. "She will come back hurt, and we'll have to keep this makeup on you.. are you okay with that?" he asked lightly, gently pressing his lips to her hair. He smiled down at her and then let go, pulling her by the wrist over to Khaat. "Here we go." he said with a grin and grabbed a small pouch from his pocket. "Can't apparate here." He said with a frown, before throwing some of the floo powder into the fireplace and pulling them along with him, Khaat still in her chair. "Barker residence." He said loudly, and there was a flash of green fire as they were whisked away to the drop off point, where we could get them to the new and improved holding cell for his lovely hostages.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:27 am

OOC: I know posting order says its my post here, but since khaat is stunned, i don't think she's doing anything at the moment. I'll wait until felix "lands" someplace with her to post, unless one of you let me know otherwise.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:30 am

OoC: We have a new post started. Here. Sorry, we should have let you know. Anyway, it's your turn there! =)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum