I Love The Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Love The Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Love The Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Love The Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love The Smell of Sarcasm in the Morning

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 am

"I took the job in order to try to help put things a bit more in order, really," Robert said. "I didn't like the level of ministry defenses, and I wanted to boost auror effectiveness. I also am equally as sick and tired of Azkaban's revolving door policy. I do realize that the ministry, in past years, felt that Azkaban was far to barbaric, but in my opinion, it went too far with the whole 'kinder and gentler' prison business. There really is a midground with such things.

"As far as that goes, I have brought back a lot of what was taken out. Unfortunately, in order to maintain peace, sometimes one has to be willing to take it by force. And it seems that there is no shortage of people who want to take away the peace the wizarding world would like to enjoy. Perhaps some of our lawbreakers need to have some reason to rethink their behaviors. Azkaban funcioned relatively well until the last couple of generations, and that was largely because dark wizards had a reason to fear and respect it. My thought is we have to be willing to fight for peace and not just talk about it.

"But you're right about Barker. And the more attention he gets, the more we risk copycat behaviors from anyone else who wants press time. I refuse to give it to them. If they want it that badly, they'll have to earn press coverage on their on merits, as far as I'm concerned."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum