Gryffindor Dueling (part 1)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Dueling (part 1) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Dueling (part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Dueling (part 1) Empty Gryffindor Dueling (part 1)

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 am

Xemnas was in the gryffindor common room,thinking about past event.Xemnas has a tendency to remember past events.He remembers them so he knows what he could've done at that time.Xemnas remembered the time when proffesor bittel suposedly caught him and his friend Aurora."MAN WHY DIDN'T I YELL AT HER"Xemnas thought.He now had this fueling rage inside of him and pushed someones homework out of the way (nick).
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Dueling (part 1) Empty Re: Gryffindor Dueling (part 1)

Post by Nick Potter Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 am

When Nick had saw that somebody had pushed his homework on the ground he picked it up and said "Um this is the herbology homework the pop homework the professor gave out to certain students" because in the books that were by Xemnas, he had a herbology book. "I supose I could take a break do you want to duel" Nick had asked him packing up his stuff and taking out his wand. "We can duel in the grounds guess" Nick had told him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Dueling (part 1) Empty Re: Gryffindor Dueling (part 1)

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Still a little infuriated,he knew that nick was a better dueler.Either outcome of this battle would make him lose some stress from hogwarts.He then looked at Nick and said "FINE PREPARE TO LOSE".Xemnas knew in his mind he was probably going to be defeated but at the time he was still very angry.He stomped out of the common room,still thinking this battle through."hmm maybe I'll use some new spells I've learn"Xemnas saod in his head.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top