A new wand
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new wand  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new wand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new wand  Empty A new wand

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 am

Ne'OS entered the shop of course since he had died and come back he wasn't sure if Thaor would recognize him. He walked to the counter and waited patiently seeing no one he rolled his eyes and leaned onto the counter tapping his fingers gently. The young face of the 18 year old looked very annoyed by the lack of service but this was really a act to hopefully catch the death eater by surprise when he revealed who he really was.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

A new wand  Empty Re: A new wand

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 am

Thaor heard someone enter his shop, he had been in the back, putting the finishing touches on the wand he had been making. Thoroughly satisfied with his work, Thaor put the wand in a box, and carried it to the front of the store, to be labled, and put on the shelf. As he walked to the front of the store Thaor saw who had entered the store, and couldn't help but feel he knew him.

Thaor looked into the person's eyes, and had the slightest suspicion that this was Ne'Os. Thaor's eyes widened at this realization. You dare come into my presence?! Thaor yelled. It took you long enough to come by and see me, your new body is looking far better than your old one might I say. Thaor said with a laugh.

Long time no see Emof, it's been far too long. What have you been up to? Thaor inquired.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

"I think so to" he said with a laugh examining his fingers he looked back up at Thaor "Well you know inhabiting small animals an owl or two hunting my ex wife trying to figure out what that insane bastard that was once me was up to while he was alive" he said as if this was something he did everyday. "I hate to say it but that duel core wand was destroyed by our loving new leader think you can fix this one up? or maybe even make me a new one this wand hasn't been working so well now that it belongs to our old minister. And of course i would be willing to pay handsomely" he said taking out the snapped in half wand and placing it gently on the counter.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 am

Thaor chuckled, Fix this wand! I probably could, but It'd be much safer, for you to buy a new wand. A single core wand would not have been a problem. But dual core, would be much harder, and less likely to be as powerful as it once was.

While dual-core wands were his creation, he had never tried to repair a broken one, and was not okay with trying to mend one now, and not testing it, and giving it to Ne'Os to use.
So what will it be this time? Thaor asked.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:56 am

Ne'Os thought for a moment he wondered what would happen if he used two of course he had no memories of killing Voldemort so of course he never knew he once had the elder wand and that he used it in harmony with the dual core wand. " I think this time i shall try a different combination then the last one how about a willow base with basilisk scale and Phoenix Tail Feather" he said and then deciding to voice his thoughts "I wonder what would happen if one were to say use two dual core wands?" he asked wondering what answer he would get.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 am

Using two dual-core wands. Thaor repeated. I daresay it would work. But, and this isn't saying you are weak, it takes an incredibly skilled witch or wizard to control a dual core wand. Which you have mastered. Using a dual core wand with a single core wand, would be very tricky, and you have successfully done that. I however, do not think you, nor anyone could use two dual core wands, for more than one spell. Using two wands would drain you of your magical power, so you better pray, and hope that you hit the mark the first time, because my guess is that you would barely be able to walk, if it doesn't kill you. Thaor said, with a serious look on his face.

I will sell you two dual core wands, if you wish, but you must understand, the odds of surviving the use of both wands at the same time, is astronomical. Thaor said, as he walked over to a shelf where the dual core wands were kept.

Ah, here we go, Willow, Basilisk scale, and phoenix tail feather. This one alone will be 90 sickles.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:16 am

Ne'Os considered it "Wait what do you mean using a singal core wand and a dual core wand? I dont recall that ever happening. But like you suggest I will just buy the one and consider the second when I become stronger" he said taking out his money bag and taking out the exact amount and placing it on the counter. "but back to my original question when I was resurrected I lost most of my memories what single core wand did I use?" he asked stretching his brain but not being able to come up with the memory.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Thaor had forgotten Ne'Os had no memory of killing Lord Voldemort. You used the wand that lays before us, broken, as well as the Ellder Wand. Thaor answered. Now I'm sure you're asking the same question as me, where did the ellder wand go after you died? I say we follow the blood trail, and return it to the dark side. Thaor said with a twisted smile.

Thaor handed Ne'Os the wand he purchased and took the 90 sickles from him.

What do you think of our new master? Thaor said inquiringly. Thaor would be loyal to whomever was in power, although he wished he himself was in power, he would get things done, and end the Order of Phoenix, and their muggle-loving ways.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Ne'Os paused with a look of horror on his face as all of his memories of the elder wand came back to mind "That wand and I did some amazing things...I cant recall what happened to it but I am sure that the memories will fly back to mind at some point." he said trying to stretch his mind for it. Giving up he picked up the wand and waved it once feeling the power of the wand coarse through his body. "This is.. powerful indeed" he said looking at it like he had just been given the power to control the world.

"Our new master, well she is interesting to say the least i feel she will do some amazing things but i wouldn't mind seeing someone who was actually as powerful as the Dark Lord take over." he said imagining him once again leading the death eaters but this time not being limited to the night.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top