WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight - Chips and Activity Dip
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight - Chips and Activity Dip Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chips and Activity Dip

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight - Chips and Activity Dip Empty Chips and Activity Dip

Post by Ace A Longbottom Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Hey guys!

You might have noticed a slight dip in activity.

So between starting to get called in a lot for work, tons of muse for my once-abandoned screenplays, and my new meds knocking me out around 5pm everyday, my activity has dropped. I'm hoping once I get this screenplay finished and my meds start to even out, I'll be back to normal. I don't think I owe too many posts? I know Sel is waiting for one, but I think I'm caught up otherwise. If I've forgotten you, please let me know!

(I'm still checking the portal at least every day. If you need me, PM me and let me know which account you PM-ed me to. This one is probs best.)

Thanks guys <3 <3

#WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight #LolIHateMyself #AlreadyFeelingTiredSoMaybeNot

P.S. For those who were expecting chips, that was foolish of you. How could I even do that.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight - Chips and Activity Dip Empty Re: Chips and Activity Dip

Post by Imogen Blackburn Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope your meds won't make you  big problems

We will be here waiting for you (and chips ofc) ❤
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WatchMePostLike10OpenThreadsTonight - Chips and Activity Dip Empty Re: Chips and Activity Dip

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Hey, it's not like we're going anywhere so don't you worry. We'll receive you with open arms once you're able to come back completely to us.

<3
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavo E. Hitchens Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:55 am

I expected chips and I am deeply disappointed.

(<3 <3 <3)
Pavo E. Hitchens
Pavo E. Hitchens
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:25 pm

Meds stuff should be sorted on Monday and should make it so I can actually get through the whole day without falling asleep. I'm trying to catch up this weekend since I don't have work Very Happy

Thanks for all the support, guys. Such baes <3
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:19 am

OK SO-

I started a second job. And I'm super exhausted. I will post sometime in the next few days because I super miss you guys <3 But my new boss basically wants to work me full time and it's a really crappy service job that's super exhausting sooooo... don't forget me?
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Darian Levski Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 pm

We can't forget you but we miss you <3 <3
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Never forgotten <3

Good luck with the new job!
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next