nospoilers - Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

nospoilers - Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Free Plots! Buy now!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nospoilers - Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 6 Empty Re: Free Plots! Buy now!

Post by Meridian Chang Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:09 pm

I'm in! Could we do that? Smile
Meridian Chang
Meridian Chang
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Kipling Parsons Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:47 am

Could you start a thread? I'm a bit behind.
Kipling Parsons
Kipling Parsons
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace A Longbottom Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:33 pm

HI ALL! Really looking for threads for my graduates. I'm going to start working on class posts and open threads for my students.
Ace A Longbottom
Ace A Longbottom
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 pm

I DID A THING. And it will be really charming, I swear. https://www.pottersarmy.net/t21998-i-don-t-sleep-at-night-me-neither

Also, in that ^ you'll see that Hermione wants to chat with Dom, and I don't think Dec will enjoy the outcome.

I'm 90% sure I had another idea but it's gone now. Whoops. OH. Wait. Anything Teddy/Avery could be cute. She's got loads of excuses to show up at Hoggies now.

Plus there's Kit and we alllllll (lol maybe not) know where that's going.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:09 am

I ACTUALLY SAW THAT AND MEANT TO MESSAGE YOU. I'd love to see Dom struggle to be a positive, put-together role model. XD And I'm so down with Hermione/Dom.

I need to post for Teddy/Avery! Let me know where we should go!

KIT PLS.

Also, I saw Kev's new gifs and said out loud "Oh... DAMN." So I need some Kevna.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 am

I honestly don't know quite where Anette came from. Except that her nickname is Ant so they're Ant and Dec. hahahaha.

nospoilers - Free Plots! Buy now! - Page 6 Tumblr_ltvljbHYUu1qbe6kmo1_500

So that'd be cute. Dec is 100% hiding some of the scary stuff about his whole semi-PTSD situation from Dom. And I may or may not have something fabulously awful in store for her if we get another Domlan thread going, Ant or otherwise. ( @Phaedra Rosier - I mentioned this to you. #nospoilers)

I'm like 90% sure I put up a thread for Caleb somewhere. Re: Kit that is.

And Teddy/Avery, lemme think. I mean, surely they'll be vaguely awkward and cute in the current one, but maybe Keiran is rubbish at decorating for Christmas and jokingly asks for her help but she takes it too seriously and Keiran just throws his hands up and leaves. And like, Teddy wanders in? Or offers to help? I dunno. It could be Christmas-y goodness, and also quite silly. -le shrug- Dunno, really. First thought I had.

ROFL. I forgot I changed them, so I thought you meant the UP one. Still can't handle that. Imagining Keiran making those noises gets me every single time. https://youtu.be/0hRhpSaWGAg?t=1m28s #Newspapers
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy R. Lupin Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:30 am

I read it and thought it could really help with the whole Get Dom To Grow Up mission I've been working on haha

OH PLS DRAMA. I'm up for more Domlan, always. I imagine Dom is back to culinary school, maybe in the last stretch of it now.

Could you find me the Kit/Caleb linky?

That's adorable! My brain immediately went to Teddy putting something up and Peeves taking the ladder from under him seconds before Avery walks in the room - sees him hanging desperately from a ledge. Idk my brain just loves the idea of him constantly messing up around her.

Yes. Dey are nice gifs.
Teddy R. Lupin
Teddy R. Lupin
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Do you want to continue the first one with them at the pub? I super dropped the ball on that one, but I could reign Keiran in again and get back to that point he was at. He hasn't come that far, to be fair, but he's hiding it better now.

And that's SO CUTE. Yes. Absolutely. Maybe Keiran and Teddy decide to give it a go, but Kegs writes Avery a letter that morning going "It'll be a nightmare, I'm terrible at this," etc etc and so she decides to show up and be a good bff. Way down with that. I'd say we should probably hold off until we get to some kind of point with this first thread, even if it's shortish, that way we can refer back all smoothly. Knowing Avery, she'd screw me up. XD.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:35 pm

I'd like to continue there if you can get the muse up. It was a good playing ground for me to figure out Kenna. If not we can think of something else though.

Oh, totally! We can wait a bit on that. Glad you like the idea though! They're ridiculous already.
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:54 pm

I think I can (I think I can). Children's character references aside, I'll give it ago. Maybe not until next week because exams (bleh) but I shall attempt.

And yay! Very Happy
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top