Adelaide - Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adelaide - Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adelaide - Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle  Empty Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle

Post by Cecilia Attwood Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Adelaide - Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle  1-sigrid_agren_rouge_coco_chanel

[size=32]Adelaide Noelle Roseberry[/size]
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Adelaide Noelle Roseberry

NICKNAMES:  Addie, Adela

ALLEGIANCE: Dark Fallower

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin, or Ravenclaw

CLASSES: Charms and Transfiguration

WAND: hawthorn, dragon heart string, nine and three fourths inches  + springy 

PLAY BY: Singrid Agren 

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR:Blonde

EYE COLOUR:Hazel

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: slightly taller than average

BODY BUILD: Lean

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Adelaide has long blonde hair with hazel eyes and fair skin. She has a square jaw line with high cheek bones leaving her with a well sculpted yet soft face. Addie almost always wears her hair down and doesn’t do much with it aside from keeping it out of her pushed back out of her face. 
The girls’ typical style is that of a sophisticated young woman. Her favorite type of outfit consist of a blouse tucked into a skirt that hits just above the knee and a pair of high heels. On a casual rainy dad around her parents house you may be lucky to find her in a pair of sweat parts or shorts and a tank top. But that is a rare sight indeed. 

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:  Put together,  Mature, intelligent, Snobby, Studious, Organized, Snarky, Competitive, god-complex, bossy.

LIKES & DISLIKES: Likes: Boys, Quidditch, Boys who play quidditch, Competition, classes, Charms, Transfiguration, cats, food, attention, Organization, power, Family. 
Dislikes: Annoyances, ignorance, losing, peppiness, cheerfulness, animals/creatures other than cats, authority

GOALS: rule over the wizarding world

HABITS & QUIRKS: biting and licking her lip

BOGGART: Spiders

PATRONUS: her brother teaching her to fly when she was 10. 

DEMENTOR: being neglected by her father

VERITASERUM: her desire for the power she craves

MIRROR OF ERISED: To be the most powerful witch in the world

PERSONALITY: Adelaide can appear to be the sweetest kindest person you could ever meet but not too far below the surface hides a most evil creature. This girl knows the term keep your friends close and your enemies closer maybe a little too well. She craves power and strives to be better than her peers and shed stop at nothing to get what she thinks she deserves. Addie is also hard working and studious as well as well-organized and easily annoyed. If you cross her she will quickly correct you with the snap of a snarky remark. She was a natural born leader.
Now don’t get me wrong Adela can be your typical teenage girl too. She loves playing quidditch as long as she’s winning, and when she’s not playing she joins in drooling over the boys on the other team. Her favorite animal is the cat but can’t stand anything that isn’t as cute and cuddly.  

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:Noah Roseberry (half-blood)

MOTHER: Agatha Roseberry (decayed- halfblood)

SIBLING/S: Quincy Ulises Roseberry- Older brother 19 years old 

OTHER: 

BLOOD STATUS:  tainted blood

SPECIES: 

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET/S:black cat with blue eyes named mr. wiskers

OTHER POSSESSIONS:

CHARACTER HISTORY

EARLY YEARS:Adelaide was born on a cold winter morning as the second child to Noah and Agatha Roseberry, though what should have been a joyous day for Roseberry’s turned into a tragic one, when Agatha passed away. Which left Addie to grow up the only female in the Roseberry family, and whenever questioned about her mother the young girl would reply telling the inquisitor that her mother was decayed. Adela was ignored by her father most of the time which lead to her being a very strange and independent child.  She spent a lot of time alone except for when her brother Quincy when he would take her out on fun outings and have tea parties with her and gave her whatever she wanted. He always told her she could be whatever she wanted to be as long as she was willing to work at it. 

HOGWARTS YEARS: Adelaide stayed to herself and her brother for the first four years at Hogwarts. Most of her focus went into her class work and when she was done with that it switched over to quidditch and bettering herself. Since Quincy graduated and has moved out on his own the previous year Adela no longer had anyone as she had made few friends in her first years and only those who were older than her, though she did excel in her classes. 

ADULTHOOD: 

OUT OF CHARACTER

[size=32]ALSO KNOWN AS:Kayla

RP EXPERIENCE:7 years

HOW YOU FOUND US:Andy

MAIN CHARACTER:Gypsy

CHARACTER PURPOSE:I got an inspiration for Miss Adelaide right now shes just going to be expanded and her goals won’t come into full affect until after she graduates. 

RP SAMPLE:

[/size]

Last edited by Adela Roseberry on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Adelaide - Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle  Empty Re: Roseberry, Adelaide Noelle

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:38 am

Kayla, 

Overall, she's good. I don't have any big glaring issues. Just a couple minor edits.

First, her father can't be pureblood, by PA's rules now on pureblood/noncanons.  We're not accepting anymore purebloods that are noncanons. So, please change his blood type to halfblood.

That being said, if her mother is a a decaying halfblood (vampire), then Adelaide's species would be half vampire (unless you're saying her mother is only a half vampire), and you should address how that affects her, if you can. (If Adelaides mom is a half vampire, then Adelaide is, by our standards, human. Either way, you need to specify that in the app.

If she is a half vampire, it will affect her a bit. For example, I have a half vampire, and for him, I've selected that he does largely try to function as a human, except where his genetics won't allow. For example, he does choose to eat with his family but he does periodically crave blood. He just is pretty subtle about when he chooses to use it.  He also a bit affected by time of day. He's not good in the early morning, and he really doesn't like bright early morning sunlight. He isn't going to turn to dust or anything but it does make him really cranky.  And he's at his best at night.  

You should address how this affects her or her personality or her daily habits. And, as I'm sure you know, you'll have to make a magical creature claim.

Does that help at all?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 am

Adelaide was born on a cold winter morning as the second child to Noah and Agatha Roseberry, though what should have been a joyous day for Roseberry’s turned into a tragic one, when Agatha passed away
Decayed in this case mens dead.. Like I said brin exploded. I was trying to type another word and spell check recognize decayed.. It stayed. But I'll b editing to change the fathers blood status
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:13 am

i did see that, but the whole "decayed" thing threw me. I've seen some lore that actually uses the terms "decayed" along with "passed away" to mean vampire, so of course that's where my brain went.   Should known it was spellcheck. Spellcheck and autocorrect can both be very weird. Sorry about the confusion. And thanks for changing the bloodtype. 

I'll accept her now.  Accepted and sorted to Slytherin
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top