Damian the Daring
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damian the Daring Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damian the Daring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damian the Daring Empty Damian the Daring

Post by Damian Skeeter Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 am

How many characters I want: one-two characters, but no more than that.

What characters I want: perhaps a new death eater, or just a random brute in need of some credit in that area.

My level Of role-play: promise to match my last post & I'm content- oh, and don't throw grammar out the window.

What we'll role-play about: Damian is bored, so you are going to kidnap him or something equally frightening.

Choice of location: anywhere outside of hogwarts will do nicely- preferably in London, though, darlings =P
Damian Skeeter
Damian Skeeter

Number of posts : 29
Special Abilities : Skilled Riddler

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top