Sugar and Spice: Act II
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sugar and Spice: Act II Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sugar and Spice: Act II

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sugar and Spice: Act II Empty Sugar and Spice: Act II

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 pm

So, as many of you may or may not know, Keith's plot this year revolves around him creating an addictive drug called Spice and distributing it around Hogwarts. Now that Keith has the information he needs, (thanks to Amelia in An Inquiry) and the materials/a partner in crime (Jack from It's really a diversion you see...) he's ready to start distributing.

So basically I need:

A few test subjects ("chiller" kids who wouldn't mind seriously breaking the rules and coughing up a little money)

Some tattletales (the more uptight ones who would try to turn Keith in when they got wind of what he was doing)

And some Authority figures (Mainly just older, straitlaced students. For now. People for the tattletales to run to.)

Anyone game?
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice: Act II Empty Re: Sugar and Spice: Act II

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Half of that screams James Wake to me. Hahaha

Perhaps Simon McLaggen. Though he's rather hopeless, so I would love for him to confront Keith and get messed up a bit. So as an Authority Figure.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Okay, so I have this idea that Angelique could be mistaken for a "straightlaced" student by someone, but wouldn't actually dob Keith in to any real authorities. If someone tattled to her, she'd confiscate the Spice for her own personal use/experimentation.

Anyone can tattle to Caelani, even though she's not a student. Again, she wouldn't turn Keith over to anyone. She already has plans to figure out if Aurora Nye is really a seer and to use her for her own purposes. So that could turn into a larger plot of collecting and manipulating talented students (who knew she'd turn into Slughorn?).

I haven't had Marlowe do anything interesting yet, and he would definitely try to get Keith to see the error of his ways. Lucy would be much the same, because although she likes a good prank, drugs aren't her thing.

Selwyn would be apathetic unless he thought he could get something out of it. He might agree to be a test subject and then blackmail Keith afterwards, though.

Cassie is exactly the sort of person who'd tell on Keith just because she likes getting people in trouble, especially if he irritated her before she found out what he was doing.

Ethel loves potions and experimentation so much, that if she found out about it, she'd probably try to get Keith to take her on as an assistant. If he refused, she might tell on him as a form of revenge, though. She would probably jump at the opportunity to be a test subject.

I think that's everyone.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 am

Adam would most likely tag along with Jack Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:03 am

Alright, let's get these sorted out...

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Half of that screams James Wake to me. Hahaha

Perhaps Simon McLaggen. Though he's rather hopeless, so I would love for him to confront Keith and get messed up a bit. So as an Authority Figure.

Alright, I would be down for that. Keith needs to rationalize this to himself anyway, so It'll be good (...well, bad, but you know what I'm saying) for him.

Caelani Bittel. wrote:Okay, so I have this idea that Angelique could be mistaken for a "straightlaced" student by someone, but wouldn't actually dob Keith in to any real authorities. If someone tattled to her, she'd confiscate the Spice for her own personal use/experimentation.

Other students getting their hands on Spice would make Keith furious, so this idea really has potential.

Anyone can tattle to Caelani, even though she's not a student. Again, she wouldn't turn Keith over to anyone. She already has plans to figure out if Aurora Nye is really a seer and to use her for her own purposes. So that could turn into a larger plot of collecting and manipulating talented students (who knew she'd turn into Slughorn?).

I also really like this idea. Keith being manipulated would be fun to write, he's usually very savvy, especially for his age. And he's used to working out of his depth. But if he met someone who was more than a match for him that would be cool.

I haven't had Marlowe do anything interesting yet, and he would definitely try to get Keith to see the error of his ways. Lucy would be much the same, because although she likes a good prank, drugs aren't her thing.

Again, good. Keith needs a guilt trip to go with his rationalization.

Selwyn would be apathetic unless he thought he could get something out of it. He might agree to be a test subject and then blackmail Keith afterwards, though.

Like with Angelique, Keith would be furious if Selwyn was using him. He might just try to get him really hooked on the stuff, only to yank it away.

Cassie is exactly the sort of person who'd tell on Keith just because she likes getting people in trouble, especially if he irritated her before she found out what he was doing.

Excellent, I need tattletales. Cassie is rich right? (she is a pureblood) Keith would probably hone in on the money.

Ethel loves potions and experimentation so much, that if she found out about it, she'd probably try to get Keith to take her on as an assistant. If he refused, she might tell on him as a form of revenge, though. She would probably jump at the opportunity to be a test subject.

With all the political stuff Keith is going to be dealing with now he's not going to have much time to work on updating the Spice, so Ethel would be a godsend.

Matthew G. Lestrange wrote:Adam would most likely tag along with Jack Razz

Cool, cool. Jack is currently helping Keith with side jobs, so make of that what you will.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 am

Mmkay. Some maybe a thread where Simon finds Keith experimenting, threatens to tattle, and Simon gets hexed and messed with?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

So where will Adam come in to play then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Mmkay. Some maybe a thread where Simon finds Keith experimenting, threatens to tattle, and Simon gets hexed and messed with?

I'll make it. Check the empty classroom in a few minutes.

Carl Martinet wrote:So where will Adam come in to play then?

Not too sure...It would be awesome if I could see the Sugar and Spice plot creeping into threads Keith has nothing to do with, so maybe next time Adam and Jack are hanging out they decide to handle something Keith needs? If you really want Keith in the thread then I can figure something out.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Adam goes to Beauxbatons doesn't he? Keith's sister goes there (she didn't come over for the tournament, but it's the school she attends)
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 am

I'm all game. Just tell me- do you consider me an authority figure, or a tattletale? Cuz it appears that I'm the only that's actually willing to administer punishment at this point...
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Hmmm well lets See what I have for you Keith

Sally Emerald is busy right now With Andrew Darling and Rodgey Rolander at the moment so she is out

Sally Ruby is free, she would be more of the kind to be interested in the spice but could turn on Keith whenever she thought was neccesary and tattle.

Brayden Moon would so be a tattler, I couldnt see him being more then that.

Faylen Shadows... hmm he has an extreme depression side to him, maybe he takes the spice to get rid of the pain he feels?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top