ROLANDERS, Rodger
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ROLANDERS, Rodger Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ROLANDERS, Rodger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROLANDERS, Rodger Empty ROLANDERS, Rodger

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Aurora
How you found Potter's Army: i've been here a while
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Aurora, Remembrance, and mitchel
Have your read the Plot?: Yea
Have your read the Must read threads?: yeah
B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
ROLANDERS, Rodger Images%3Fq%3DAvan%2BJogia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D559%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C445&um=1&itbs=1&biw=1345&bih=559&iact=rc&dur=514&ei=pending&oei=mJSLTKXBKtGTnQf-hd3bCQ&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:26&tx=44&ty=70
Name: Rodger [hates the name rodger so call him rodgey or he be mad]
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 19
Preferred houses: went to durmstrang
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: avan jogia

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 6 foot 3
Hair: dark brown,
Eye colour: brown
Skin: tan
General Appearance: Rodgey is pretty tall with short, dark brown hair. He lookes like an older boy version of aurora except his skin and hair and heighth. His eyes are a bright happy brown and he has really tan skin.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Skateboarding
Magic
Quidditch
Weaknesses:
Seeing Aurora hurt
getting hit in the stomach
people who hurt aurora
His parents
Quidditch
Dislikes:
School
Criminals
People who hate him.
General Personality: Rodgey is protective of Aurora. He is pretty smart also. he is mostly just like Aurora. He isnt shy like Aurora is but he does often act even a bit shy especially around the oppisite gender. When he is in the wizarding world he goes around places where barely anyone is just like aurora does. Most of the time is is studying for no reason or something. Most of these traits only started coming when aurora was part of his family.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Aurora:god-sister
Mr and Mrs Rolanders: Parents
Childhood: Most Of Rodgey's Childhood was revolved around school and taking care of Aurora.Ever since Aurora became part of the family, Rodgey wouldnt let anything bad happen to her. He would always leave school during the breaks just to see Aurora and he would always wish aurora was around when he was at school. He was always worried that she got hurt or something.
Adulthood: Most of Rodgey's adulthood has been hard. he has been having problems getting a job, no college would accept him so he could live life as a muggle for a while. and when he thought it couldnt get worse, He has to goto hogwarts with Aurora to make sure nothing bad happens until she can control her anger.

Short Roleplay: Rodgey walked outside for the first time in a week. He was almost always inside and it gelt nice to him to be out. He wished Aurora wasnt at school so he could visit her but he knew that school was important. He would soon be going to the school to help out aurora which made him happy. He always loved helping aurora.

(this is my usuall but i go more if requested to)

Last edited by Rodgey Rolanders on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

ROLANDERS, Rodger Empty Re: ROLANDERS, Rodger

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Another paragraph of General Personality and you should be good to go. I know you stated that he is "mostly just like Aurora", but try filling everything out with a little more detail. For example, is he shy just like Aurora? Or is he outgoing and talkative, and feels the need to help Aurora break out of her shell? Describe, Describe, Describe! It will help you finish that last part up faster.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

how that?
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Much better. I think your done. Oh, but I don’t know how this whole grad-going-to-Hogwarts-to-watch-over-Aurora thing is going to work out... so I'll wait until another admin takes a look at this before I accept it, since I don’t know how they feel about it either.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:37 pm

okey dokey
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Rodgey cannot attend Hogwarts simply to protect Aurora. Hogwarts is, in part, designed to be a "growing up" experience for the students. That means in more than just the written lessons. It means in the unwritten ones too, the ones about life. Her professors and her classmates will help her learn about anger management, I am sure, or they should.

Rodgey can only "attend" Hogwarts, as a graduate, if he is working as an employee there. And then he is subject to all the same regulations and policies as any other employee.

It was a good question, though!

k.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 pm

ok!!