BURNS, Samantha
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

BURNS, Samantha Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

BURNS, Samantha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BURNS, Samantha Empty BURNS, Samantha

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:33 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Tigan Burns
How you found Potter's Army: Google search, Harry Potter RPG's
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Ashley Paul
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
BURNS, Samantha Eld7dh
Name: Samantha Burns
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 4th year and 14
Preferred houses: I was already sorted into Hufflepuff, so I'm guessing that you guys would want to keep me in Hufflepuff.
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Taylor Swift

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 4'7
Hair: Blonde, Medium length, Curly
Eye colour: Brown, red when mad
Skin: White with freckles
General Appearance: Samantha stands at 4 foot 7 inches tall. She has blonde hair, it comes down to alittle past her shoulders and it's a bit curly. She mainly likes to wear muggle clothing unless in school. But outside of school you will always see her with her three children. Scares from fighting with her Ex-husband, Ne'os. Vampire teeth, red eyes when mad or blood deprived.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
*Good with her wand
*Pronounciating
*Speed running

Weaknesses:
*fear
*anger
*Blood deprived

*magic
*movies

Dislikes:
*snakes
*spiders
*sports

Motto: Giving Love a second chance.

General Personality: Does not have very many friends, loves magic and definse, has no siblings. Her parents sent her here for protection. She know of the things that are going on and just want to make the world peacful again. Go Hufflepuff.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
*Randy Burns (Father)
*Jazmine Potter (Child with Andrian)
*Sophia Emof (child with Ne'os)
*Zack Emof (child with Ne'os)

Childhood: When my mother died giving birth to me my father was left with me all alone, the only thing he knew how to do was to love me, so he taught me as much as he could and then found out about He who must not be named, after that he sent me here and told me not to come back untill I could protect myself against everything.

Hogwarts: Hogwarts has been a wonderful time of learning, friend making, and falling in and out of love. But it also has its dark side, for one I am now a vampire, turned by a friend. I have been hunted down, almost killed and still I love coming to this school.

Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.)

Short Roleplay: When I got off the train I saw the school that the infomous Harry Potter went to, I thought to myself I hope that I can be as good as he was. I started walking and realized that everyone was already friends, I started felling sad because I was from the muggle world and didn't know anyone except for those from last year and that wasn't much. I continued walking up the path to the school

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

BURNS, Samantha Empty Re: BURNS, Samantha

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:36 am

Bit more appearance! Thanks Sam!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

BURNS, Samantha Empty Re: BURNS, Samantha

Post by Nick Potter Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 am

And Dont forget Rp is in third person not first person your Short Roleplay is in First person
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top