your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man Empty your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:54 am

C A L V I N - S - R A N S O M

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man 110

How Many Characters You Want: We'll See

What characters you want: Grads- or, at least, people who are close to being grads, and up.

Level of RP: You need to post at least one paragraph. Anything lower and It just isn't fair to me because I guarantee I will be posting at least that much. I usually don’t care how long people post, but If I'm posting super-duper posts, I don’t want a sentence in reply. Just a paragraph. All I'm asking for, my darlings.

What you want to RP about: Calvin needs any of the fallowing-

- ENAMIES (hardcore hatred towards Calvin. Anything from scaring him out of his wits to violence, as long as the hate towards him makes sense. He needs someone to fear and to have to, eventually face; this will help me shape Calvin more as a character. If your character is a Death Eater, or someone of the sort, this would help even more.)

- LOVE (Calvin is a very awkward person when it comes to having crushes on other people; he rambles whenever he is around someone he fancies, along with tripping over things and saying "sorry" even when he doesn't have to. I think Calvin would most likely crush on someone who is a LOT different than him; tough, brave, maybe even a bit rude. This would make for an even more awkward situation. MAYBE a love/hate thing could work, it all depends on the character.)

Other: I really, really, really love Calvin, but I fear that if I don’t come up with some sort of subplot for him, that I will have to kill him off. I HATE doing that to my characters, because they are (excuse me for being such a sappy dork) a part of me, but if he, as a character, isn’t going anywhere, I don’t really know what else to do.

- Red

Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man Empty Re: your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 am

HAI!!!! I could totally terrorize Calvin if you wish. Smile It'd be my pleasure.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man Empty Re: your just a C H I L D pretending to be a man

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:38 am

*dances* I love Nerezza, not everyone can pull off the bloodthirsty characters, but you do a wicked job =D I'd be honored to RP with Nerezza.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW -giggles- I do try. It's my favorite kind of character to be. It's rather difficult for me to be carefree and happy with my characters. I always feel as if I'm mocking happiness when I do that. Smile YAYYYYYYYY. Well, if you wanna just go for it, I shall reply some time tomorrah. Smile
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 am

I can't play characters without odd quirks, I simply can NOT do it =P So most of my characters are rather strange.

Alrighty, I'll post the link back here when I have the thread up.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 am

How old is Calvin, because Jack gets along with older people better than people her own age.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:09 am

He's Twenty-Four.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 am

Okay. Well Jack is turning 17, and she is kind of brutally honest, outspoken, and does not really get embaressed about things and she needs an awkward friend to balance that out.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:20 am

Hmmm, alright, sounds like this could be interesting =) Mind making the thread?
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:24 am

No problem. Any preferences in London?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top