Plotting...As Usual
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting...As Usual Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting...As Usual

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting...As Usual Empty Plotting...As Usual

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 am

Jack slipped into Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom and closed her eyes, listening for the telltale sniffling of the hormonal ghost. She heard none and smiled. Myrtle was probably relaxing in her U-bend. Perfect.

Jack walked over to one of the sinks and pulled out her supplies. A box of Dr. Filibusters, the best fireworks around of course, a few Dungbombs, and some twine. The idea had come to Jack in the middle of class and now she was finally getting around to it.

She pulled at the twine and cut it after a length. She carefully tied a dungbomb to one of the fireworks, feeling immensely proud at her creative new prank. Who was her victim- she did not yet know. When would she be executing the plan- when the time was right.

She smiled to herself and continued methodically, doubting she would be interrupted by anyone.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Plotting...As Usual Empty Re: Plotting...As Usual

Post by Isadora Malfoy1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:02 am

Rose had finished class early due to the finishing of her essay. For a while Rose hadn't known what she would do next but it became a toss up between Library work and pranking students. Rose was in a cheeky mood so pranking was definatley first thing on her list, she quickly made her way back to the Ravenclaw common room to fill her bag with ingridients for something she wanted to test out, along with her couldron.

When she'd picked up her things she thought about where she could go that was secret enough to hatch a plan like this, a place that was empty where nobody went. Then the thought suddenly came to her, Myrtles bathroom was the best place that she could think of.

She walked there casually saying 'Hello' politely to anyone who approached her, quickly making her way to the second floor bathroom. When she entered she was suprised to see someone already there making something that looked very interesting. "Hello?" she said, pulling up her hood to cover her face for the time being. She placed her bag and Couldron onto the stone floor and sat down/
Isadora Malfoy1
Isadora Malfoy1
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 am

Jack froze and looked up slowly. She peered over her shoulder through the mirror at the new girl. Jack looked down slowly and continued, feeling her wand against her arm. "Hello...What brings you here?" She wondered if this girl was really coming to create mischief or was trying to spy on Jack's little operation.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Isadora Malfoy1 Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 am

Rose looked at Jack carefully, trying to sense if she was there for the good old Pranking purposes or just there to skip out on lessons. "I'm going to pull off one of my biggest pranks yet, judging by what you have there you are going to do the same?" she said, the last part as a question rather than a fact. She pulled her long hair up into a ponytail before sifting through her bag for ingredients.
Isadora Malfoy1
Isadora Malfoy1
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Jack turned her head and studied the girl, still trying to weigh out whether or not the girl was attempting to bait Jack into admitting whether or not she was causing trouble. But as Jack saw the look the girl gave her too, Jack felt her instincts tell her this was just another prankster. Jack grinned at the question.

"Not one of my best, it would kill me to think I would be able to top all my others so easily," she responded. "It's just one of my more clever ones, in my opinion. Damn useful, too." At this she trailed off, wanting to know what the girl was planning too...Although you just don't ask a prankster such obvious questions.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top