Zoë-Lynn Mochrie
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zoë-Lynn Mochrie Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zoë-Lynn Mochrie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoë-Lynn Mochrie Empty Zoë-Lynn Mochrie

Post by Zoë Mochrie Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Alisha, Ali
How you found Potter's Army: I was an old member.
Any other characters on Potter's Army: At this moment no. I did have old ones.
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Zoë-Lynn Mochrie Nclhd0
Name: Zoë-Lynn Mochrie//Zozo//Z
Race: Human
Blood Status: Muggle Born
Year AND Age: 16//Sixth Year
Preferred houses: I would prefer Hufflepuff but Gryffindor is ok too.
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Avril Lavigne

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'2"
Hair: Strait blonde hair. However, she does tend to get a little loud when she wants. So don't be surprised if she has pink stripes.
Eye color: Baby Blues
Skin: Pale, very pale
General Appearance:
Standing at 5'2" Zoë is often overlooked. That is unless she is in one of her wild moods. Being petite, she has always had to deal with everyone being so much taller than she was. It is something that she just accepts and deals. There is no reason to stress over something that can't be changed. So instead, she likes to stand out with another part of her appearance.

On most days, Zoë's long blonde hair is down. Blowing behind her in the wind. However if she is feeling wild and crazy you might just find streaks of pink or other colors in it. It all depends on her mood for that day. One thing you won't see much of is her long blonde locks tied up and away from her face.

Using her locks to frame her face, you will next notice her bright baby blues. The color of the sky on a bright sunny day. A person could get lost in them. She knows the effect they have on people and she uses that to her advantage.

Wrapping up Zoë's apprentice is how she dresses. Zoë likes being down to earth. A tom boy of sorts. However, if the occasion calls for it, she will dress up just like the rest. Wild outfits fit her to a tee. What better way to stand out.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:Deals with animals well//extremely good artist//is an ok musician//people find it very easy to talk to her//COMC
Weaknesses: keeps people at a distance//doesn't trust easy//an animal in danger//being locked away from nature//transfiguration
Likes: music//drawing//animals//chocolate//hanging out with friends
Dislikes: rude people//untrustworthy people//liars//abusers of any kind//veggies//potions
Motto: I am me. Your approval isn't necessary.
General Personality:
Zoë loves life and she loves nature. If you want to see her, just go outside. That's where you will find her. Cuddled up somewhere with her draw book capturing the very essence of nature on paper. Watch out she might get you too. Music is another one of her passions. Music tends to lead to parties and she is ok with it. Very cautious of who she trust and where she goes, Zoë doesn't party with just any and everyone.

Even though people tend to open up with relative ease with Zoë, she doesn't seem to follow suit.Her inner most thoughts are kept locked deep inside. You wan to win her heart, give her lots of chocolate and take her where the animals are and she is happy.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Parents~Jerek and Maryse Mochrie
Siblings~JJ-20//Corbin-18//Tristan-14

Childhood:
Growing up Zoë always knew she was different. Not just different than her parents or siblings but different than the others that she was around constantly. This didn't make her life easy as a child. Not only did she have to deal with the fact that she was the only girl in a house of boys, but that she was weird also.

It wasn't until she received her letter from Hogwarts that her family realized just how different their little girl was. She was a witch. It was a concept that took them a while to accept. Her mother and older brother JJ were the first to accept it. Her relationship with them grew. However her father to this day still refuses to accept the fact that his daughter is a witch. He thinks she is filled with a demon and needs help.

Hogwarts:
At the age of 11, Zoë entered Hogwarts and was soon sorted into Hufflepuff (can change this if I am not sorted there). She tended to keep to herself as she continued through her classes. She was never the smartest or the brightest. But she got by just the same. COMC was her favorite class of all. Not only was it her favorite it was the class she excelled at the most.

Just as COMC was the class she loved the most Transfiguration was the class she hated the most. She got by by the skin of her teeth most of the time in the class. It was just a class that really interested her. It was the one class that she could skip and really not loose any sleep over.

The one class she took that she hated with a passion was Potions. There was nothing about the class that she enjoyed. Yes she was ok with it, but she hated it. All that cooking and brewing and smells. She would much rather spend her time outdoors in the fresh air.

Adulthood: NA

Short Roleplay:
Standing in the Main hall, Zoë looked out the huge windows out onto the lawn. She saw the multitude of students milling about. Going about their normal daily duties. Some going to classes, others going to study hall. Where as others, just seemed to become lazy and it didn't really matter what they were doing, lounging out on the lawn. That one small observance made her smile. Sometimes the habits of her fellow students made her laugh. Some she just didn't' understand.

Having a free period herself, Zoë started out onto the lawn herself. It was a beautiful day. What better way to spend it than by out on the lawn bathing in its beauty. She could do that every day and be truly happy. Nothing could harm her when she was one with nature. Or at least that was her thought.

Finding an empty bench, Zoë took a seat and pulled out her draw book. Not really sure what she was going to draw but she had a huge urge to draw something. Gently she let her pencil rest on the paper. Letting whatever came to mind flow down through her hand and out on the paper.

Last edited by Zoë Mochrie on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoë Mochrie
Zoë Mochrie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Zoë-Lynn Mochrie Empty Re: Zoë-Lynn Mochrie

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

ZOEEEEEEEE welcome back!

Why don't you just take Zoe Weasley again?

If you don't return her to canon then state another house (policy sake Very Happy)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoë Mochrie Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey, starting over here. Needed a fresh start.

umm, It said Hufflepuff or Gryffindor for 6th year girls.

Edited.
Zoë Mochrie
Zoë Mochrie

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Okay don't worry i planned to sort you to Puffers all along (other was for policy sake Razz)

Anyway accepted and sorted into HUFFELPUFF!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top