Damian Skeeter
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Damian Skeeter Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Damian Skeeter

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damian Skeeter Empty Damian Skeeter

Post by Damian Skeeter Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Red, call me by anything else and I'll throw my computer at you
How you found Potter's Army: N/A XD
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Keera Mast, Calvin S. Ransom, & Nerissa Hatts (oh how sad...)
Have your read the Plot?: Yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: Some of it, yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Damian Skeeter Normal10

Name: Damian Skeeter
Race: Human
Blood Status: Halfblood
Year AND Age: Seven-years-old
Preferred houses: N/A
Canon or Original: Canon-Original (yes, I DO know this is a no-no)
Play-by: Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 4' 4"
Hair: straight dark brown hair that his mother only ever lets grow long enough to pass his ears.
Eye colour: A light shade of blue that sometimes looks a bit gray or green
Skin: Fair
General Appearance:
Damian is a very small child with dark brown hair that is cut short and he has the same color eyes as his mother. Damian dresses in mostly long-sleeved shirts and favors his white sneakers.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Skills:
- Perfecting details/things
- Looking at things in many different ways
- Arithmetic
- Drawing/Sketching
- Comforting others

Fears:
- Being alone (he practically feeds off of positive energy)
- Death (whenever there is a chance of something going wrong, he can not help but come up with several different worst-case scenarios)
- Failure (he believes that if he doesn’t do everything perfectly, that he will either go to hell or that his loved ones will die before him)

Habits/Quirks:
- He counts each D in the sentences of people speaking to him. The reason he notices the Ds more than any other letter in the alphabet is because of the fact that his name starts with that letter. It does not work the same way with any other letter in his name other than D. It was the first letter he learned.

- Damien repeats everything in his head two times mentally after actually speaking aloud.

- Being a perfectionist, Damien can not stop doing any activity if he hasn’t completed it perfectly first. This can prove as a problem if said activity is something like playing videogames, cleaning his room, or doing school work.

- Damien makes up riddles all the time, most of the time without meaning to.

- Cranberries
- Listening to calming music
- Being close to others
- Mysteries/Riddles

Dislikes:
- Dissapointing his mother
- His brother/sister, _________
- Making mistakes/being incorrect
- Holding still (he tapps his fingers and fidgets a lot)
- Rain storms (they make him feel unsafe)

Motto: N/A
General Personality:
Damian acted a bit older than he really was when it came to his obsessive compulsive disorder, but other than this disorder and his quirks, he enjoyed staying up past curfew playing video games and nicking the last cookie from the cookie jar when his older sister clearly clamed it for her own. Speaking of Damian’s sister… they didn’t exactly get along. In fact, Damian found her quite annoying and liked to keep his distance from her whenever possible. It was a bit more than the common brother-sister feud with the pair though, it was more of a rivalry that had only just begun, and was bound to get worse as they got older.

After a few years of simply observing his mother, Damian came to the realization that she wasn’t exactly the happiest person in the world. She loved him, and cared for him, but Damian often caught her scowling for seemingly no reason at all. Damian’s older sister told him that it was because their parents had divorced years ago, but Damian didn’t care much for assumptions, and decided that being on his best behavior while around her was the best way to comfort her when she was in these moods. [Jamie, if you want any of this changed or if any of it seems wrong, I can change it in a second’s time]

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
- Rhea Belacqua (mother)
- Cyrus G. Skeeter (fahter)
- _______ Skeeter (sister)

Childhood:
Damian wasn’t even born yet when his parents went their separate ways, and yet, somehow he still managed to blame himself for the split. He told himself that he wasn’t good enough, and that in order to keep everyone happy, he needed to be perfect, and everything he did needed to be perfect. Thus turning him into a perfectionist who was unable to quit without completing each task, well,… perfectly.

With this perfection came other quirks that made Damian quite an odd boy, such as the counting of each “D” in common sentences, or the boy’s riddles- he almost spoke in riddles for Merlin’s sake!

Damian really was the opposite of his sister, and so, they fought, and they despised each other so very much that it was actually very frightening. Though the pair fought, they both agreed on one thing; they had to pull together for their mother when she needed them, no matter what. [Again, I can change any of this]

Last edited by Damian Skeeter on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 am; edited 12 times in total
Damian Skeeter
Damian Skeeter

Number of posts : 29
Special Abilities : Skilled Riddler

Back to top Go down

Damian Skeeter Empty Re: Damian Skeeter

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:09 am

I think you messed up your first name is spelled Damian But in the title and in the application you spelt it Damien
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian Skeeter Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:18 am

Whooops, My bad XD Thanks, Nick
Damian Skeeter
Damian Skeeter

Number of posts : 29
Special Abilities : Skilled Riddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 am

Np my Brother's name is Damian so I seen that easily
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Belacqua Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Aww.. How cute!
Rhea Belacqua
Rhea Belacqua

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh and Rhea is a muggle born so he would be half-blood I think..
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok, I'll change that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am

lol, another Skeeter! xD
Accepted!
and Sorted into...
Uhhhh...
Accepted Members xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am

Wha-? I mean, sure, I'm fine with skipping the rest of the app, but It isn't even finished XD
You can keep it as "accepted" though, if you feel like it =P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 am

Jemma told me to accept it Razz edit it in it was accepted either way xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top