here it goes...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

here it goes... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

here it goes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

here it goes... Empty here it goes...

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:07 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: (Or alias if you prefer.) A (thats what ppl call me)
How you found Potter's Army: (If your answer is Google, what you searched would be nice.) google... I dont remember what i looked at
Any other characters on Potter's Army: (Be honest. There is no character limit, just let us know how many you have.) 1
Have your read the Plot?: (please do Razz) yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: (Again, please do. For your own benefit) yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
here it goes... Aurora-borealis-a-009
Name: (Self-explanatory, include nicknames if you wish.) Aurora Nye ( call me A if u please
Race: (Human/Werewolf/Half-Giant) Female
Blood Status: (Pureblood/Half-blood/Muggle-born.) im muggle born
Year AND Age: (Must coincide, eg. 11 and first year. Graduates just post age.) first year(11)
Preferred houses: (Canons state one, graduates state ex-house and originals state two - if an original character states one you might not get it. Sixth year girls please say if you would prefer Hufflepuff or Gryffindor as we have no more room in Slytherin and Ravenclaw.) i dont care
Canon or Original: (Self-explanatory.) original
Play-by: (Optional, but recommended. Remember to check the face claim to make sure you're celebrity isn't already taken.) no celeb

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: (You can put tall/short if you're not familiar with measurements.) about average
Hair: (Colour, straight/curly, etc.) I have brown hair with blond hilights and its strait
Eye colour: (Self-explanatory.) mine are blue
Skin: (Self-explanatory.) peach...
General Appearance: (One paragraph.) Aurora is tall for her age..Her eyes are natrually blue but they change black when she is happy and red when she is sad or mad...She has long black trait hair that is only curly once she wakes up and when its time for bed. When she wears her uniform she looks older but when she is wearing muggle clothes she looks like her own age. Her eyes dont match the rest of her. She is considered awkward because nothing n her body matches

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: (Minimum 3. List form is fine.)
Reading
Punching
Fighting
Weaknesses: (Minimum 3. List form is fine.)
hmm not sure i guess anything gurly like pink flowers pink walls and anything else pink
reading
punching
fighting
wolves
any kind of danger
b]Dislikes:[/b] (Minimum 3. List form is fine.)
pink
purple
anything else gurly
General Personality: (One paragraph.) Aurora is to hard to predict. You never know if she will be friends with you or not. She always seems sweet at first but she turns evil alot. Aurora's learning how to control her anger. She is also learning more manners. Aurora would like any help with manners and controling her anger.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: (List form is fine - immediate family is fine, unless other relatives are important to your character.) Mother ( Aura Nye) father ( dont know his name..)
Childhood: (One paragraph - how your character grew up.) Arora spent 10 years with her mother and father until her father died. Her mother couldnt take care of her so she moved to a foster home. She dont remember her parents much because most memories of them were washed out of her in the foster home. All she has left of her family is a locket and her god brother Drakom. She now lives in the foster home during the summer with Drakom and during the rest of the year she is somewhere else.

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)
I walked out the door of the house. I looked back at my mother and waved. when she got into her foster parents car she put her hand on the window and cried. Her mother did the same through the front window. She turned around and whiped her tears then talked to her god brother.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

here it goes... Empty Re: here it goes...

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Okay i won't bother you anymore Very Happy

No house preference huh?Okay then accepted and sorted into GRYFFINDOR!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

O.O thank you... I silently bowwed in gratitude
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 am

You are welcome lol. **Bows aswell**
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum