THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth Empty THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Sophia but alot of people on here call me Soph
How you found Potter's Army: Don't really remember, I think I was surfing top HP sites and P.A. was #1
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Sophia, Rose, Emmanuelle
Have your read the Plot?: Of course I did!
Have your read the Must read threads?: Ofcourse I did!

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth K15_jpg
Name: Leighanna Elizabeth Throne
Nicknames: Leigha, Leigh
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half blood
Year AND Age: 23 AND Graduate
Preferred houses: Proud Gryffindor Graduate
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Kristin Kreuk

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: hort of her age
Hair: brownish-black either curly, straight or wavy depending on her mood
Eye colour: greenish-brown
Skin: white with very little tan
General Appearance: Leighanna looks very young for her age when people look at her they think he's the age of her little sister Emmy. Leighanna has brownish-black hair that goes down to her back with greenish-brown eyes. Leighanna is rather hort for her age but she'ss not ashame of it for she's the shortet in her family. You will always catch Leighanna in mainly her favorite colors which are red and blue but she wears anything she feels comfortable in. Leighanna has many styles she can go from prep, tomboy, and goth so Leighanna is a mixer girl who changes styles alot!

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: telling if people are lying, Potions, DADA, dueling
Weaknesses: Flying, Charms, Herbology, her emotions
Likes: Potions, shopping, flying although she's not a good flier on brooms, reading, rainy days
Dislikes: annoying people, people who talk to much, crowds, evil people, nob
Motto: "Never judge a person, unless you walked a mile in there shoes!"
General Personality: Leighanna is very shy and very quiet person who loves to talk but only if she know you and is comfortable around you. Although Leighanna is very brave and wise and will do anything for her friends and loved ones. Leighanna is the brightest girl in the world but she i pretty smart and made fair grades in school. Leighanna is very emotional and tends to have total breakdowns where she doesn't know what to do about herself. Although she is very sweet and very kind Leighanna does have an attitude and isn't afraid to show it every now and then if needed but she very rarely shows it but if she does ypu'll know it!

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Leighanna si the daughter of Michael and Aislinn Throne she has two brothers Alexander who is (26) and her twin brother Logan who is (23) and her little sister Emmanuelle who is (20)
Childhood: Leighanna was born by Micheal and Aislinn Throne on March 31st on a warm spring day.Leighanna was born one minute after her twin brother Logan was which she gets teasealt by her twin brother . When Leighanna was little she went to a muggle school with her brothers and sisters and seemed to be the only one who really fitted in there but she did get in trouble a couple of times for making weird things happen. Leighanna had not very many friends when she was young for she was very quiet and shy and mainly stayed inside alot. When Leighanna was little she gotten in trouble for breaking a window at her school for being scared and alone for she wasn't with Logan her twin broter who she was usually always with.
Hogwarts: When Lighanna was eleven she got accepted into Hogwarts and gotten sorted into Gryffindor much to her surprise. As years passed Leighanna made fair grades enough to pass year to yearwhich is was glad. When her fifth year came she made nine O.W.L.S. on her exams in her fifth year leading her towards her sixth year. Leighanna nevered made prefect or Head Girl in her years at Hogwarts or never played Quidditch in her years at Hogwarts. Passing her classes with fair grades Leighanna graduated from Hogwarts and went on to become a Healer to improve her personality.
Adulthood: After years of training to be a Healer Leighanna finally graduated and started being a healer when she was 21 years old. Leighanna been working as a Healer for four years now and is quite good at her job for she trained her sister to be one. Leighanna lives in a small flat in london not to far from where she works or her favorite cafe in London. Leighanna isn't married but she someday hopes to become that way once she grows out of her shyness which she hasn't completely mastered for she's still very shy.

Short Roleplay: Skip Razz
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth Empty Re: THRONE, Leighanna Elizabeth

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 am

Accepted Wink And sorted into Graduates

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin