Dumb question
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumb question Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumb question

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumb question Empty Dumb question

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:02 pm

I know this question is very dumb,but I have no blasted idea on which year I am.First or Second?And I hope I posted this on the right place because I really don't know where to post it if not here. scratch Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question

Post by Founder Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 am

You should always post in Dumledore's Office if you have a question, Smile And it depends on you of which year you wanna be, I'm on 4th year cuz of my age actually, you can also be in 1st year even if you are 19 years old, totally your choice. Remember, your year and your RP character's year(if any) should be same.

P.S. Your siggy is pretty AWESOME!
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Well LoL if I look it like that in reality. I am 15 years old and that would be in wizzard world 5th year right?
And thanks! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Yes, you would be in the fifth year of Hogwarts if you are fifteen right now!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Well I am 15.
I should probably then change my characteristics sheet and my request for "first year" books.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 pm

Well, I don't think you'll have to change it until April when classes actually start up again because wouldn't you then be going into sixth year lol {if your turning 16 i think you would now be going into 6th..) correct me if i'm wrong!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 pm

Well practicly I am turning 16 in august so I could start 6th year if I want,but it's better if I start from 5th so I can do Ordinary Wizzarding Level Examintaions and eliminate subjects that are not going quite well.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Do whatever yah want, year 5 or 6! You have to take N.E.W.T'S in year 6 i think it is. Or is it o.w.l.s again, lol i don't remember.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:16 am

lol OWLs in grade 5 and NEWTs in grade 7 Rolling Eyes grade 6 is just normal exams
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 pm

7th year exams?My my....i need to study and learn something for that...don't ya think Gin?
How much does term last and yeah can someone give me my 5th year books?i been waiting for long and seems there is no shop-keeper there or current shop-keeper is inactive..
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top