NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew Empty NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Calling me Keith will be easier.
How you found Potter's Army: Searching:"Harry Potter RP" on google. This was the only good site I got.
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Sandra Archer

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew Paul-butcher1
Name: Keith Nicholas
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 11 and 1st year
Birthday: March 18
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw...
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Paul Butcher

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 4'5 Translation: Short
Hair: Straight dirty blonde
Eye colour: An ugly, muddy brown
Skin: Tan, Caucasian
General Appearance: Short, with big eyes and a bigger mouth. He has a scar on his palm where he burned himself on a hot cooking pan, and another that goes horizontally through his forehead, which he got when he fell on a table as a toddler. A scar on his right arm where be broke it trying to fly by launching himself off the swings. So yeah, he's pretty busted up. His hair is always messy, because he refuses to comb it.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
-Charms
-Herbology
-Quidditch
-Reading People
-Annoying People
-Sarcasm
Weaknesses:
- His big mouth
-Being friendly
-Transfiguration
-Understanding people
-Candy
-Quidditch
-Money
-Magic
Dislikes:
-Boring people
-Old People
-Being broke
-Rules
Motto: None
General Personality: Keith's got a short fuse, but rarely explodes, normally just bottling up the anger until later. It takes a lot to really understand Keith, but once you do, and once he realizes you do, he'll hold you in very high regard. As such, he doesn't many "average" friends, just good ones and indifferent ones. He has a pranking streak, and will sometimes get a bit over his head, but Keith genuinely doesn't want to hurt anyone, just have a little fin and maybe makes some money on the side.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: His father, Joseph Nicholas was on a summer vacation in America when he met Keith's mother (Caroline Grey-Nicholas). He decided to stay, and they eventually got married and had Keith's sister. (not necessarily in that order) As his sister attends Beauxbatons, they aren't close.
Childhood: Keith was raised in America, only moving to Britain when he was old enough to attend Hogwarts. In his father's opinion, American schools aren't good for raising anything except hoodlums and soldiers.

Keith's childhood in America was fairly normal, albeit with a larger number of stitches than average. Both his parents worked, but his mom worked out of a home office, so he spent most of his time watching television or injuring himself.

Last edited by Keith Nicholas on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew Empty Re: NICHOLAS, Keith Andrew

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 am

Accepted and sorted into
Already Done
hehe

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down