lyra blake - The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

lyra blake - The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lyra blake - The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra) Empty The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Alexa stared out of the window beside her bunk. So little people were outside, as it was too cold. Looking back at her essay, Alexa put down her quill. She was going outside; she needed fresh air. Slipping on her boots and leather jacket, Alexa headed out of her dorm, and into the comman room. There, three Gryffindors were fooling with gobstones. Sneaking past them, Alexa left the room.

The air was fresh, and bone-chilling. Alexa shivered, and wrapped the jacket tighter around her. A group of people were clustered around a tree, but other than that, the grounds were empty. Spotting a spot under a tree that had a strip of sunshine, Alexs made her way over to it. The grass was warmer than in the shade, bit it was still too cold to take off her jacket. Alexa looked up at the sky. The clouds were white, but there were some gray clouds in the distance.

Last edited by Alexa Finnigan on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

lyra blake - The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra) Empty Re: The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Samantha was waiting for Ne'os to finish getting his school robes on, so she was waiting outside the door of the lockerrooms for the boys. She was leaning against the wall and looking around at the people and the grounds. She then suddenly saw something odd shaped in the forest. She knew the forest like the back of her hand, she had been in it so many times for hunting. She knew that this thing was not suppose to be there. So she started walking towards it and it shined more and more. Once she finally got to where she saw the shiny object she realized that she was in the middle of the forest. So she sat down on a rock and started looking for the object.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

lyra blake - The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra) Empty Re: The Forest is a dangerous place(DE/ORDER Abbey, Samantha, Lyra)

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Abbey walked down path towards the forest, the wind whipping her hair into her face. Abbey pushed the strands of red hair out of her face and fingered it lightly, wondering if it was time to get a haircut and a new dye job soon.

Just as she reached the forest, Abbey saw Samantha searching around on the ground for something. "Hi Samantha!" Abbey said. Even the Abbey was in the Confederacy, she did not know that Samantha was a vampire, so she always greeted her with a smile. "How are you?" she asked, looking over the small blades of grass. Abbey was curious as to what Samantha was looking for, but she didn't want to be rude and ask.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Alexa watched as Samantha walked out of the castle. She seemed to be looking for something she knew was there, but could not see. Alexa shrugged it off. It was probably a lost ring or something. A few minutes later, Abbey Dawn also came out of the castle. She seemed to have the same intentions as Samantha did. Something was clearly there , and it was not a ring. Deciding that she was going to go and see what was going on, Alexa stood up, and walked over.

"Um, hey guys. Whatcha looking for? Did you lose something?" By the looks of the situation, the item was not here. "If you guys are looking for some glasses, or contacts, you're never going to find them. How about using a summoning charm? You will probably get better results if you do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 am

Samantha was sitting on a rock and looking for the odd shiny object that had caught her attention a few seconds ago. But she was unable to see it anymore so she stoped looking. Then she was just about to stand up and leave when she heard someone address her. She looked up and saw Abby. She could remember if she had talked to her before. If so they only talked once, but it looked like she knew her name so Sam smiled and replied. "Hey there. I thought that I had seen something shining around here but I can't find it. But it's ok, It's not important." She said to Abby, then heard another voice, one that she had heard before in the forest when the CoL attacked. It was Alexa. "Hey there Alexa. I was just looking for something that had caught my eye a second ago. But I can't find it now and I'm not worried it's not important." Sam said to Alexa. She then looked back and forth between them. "So how have you guys been?" She asked them both just being friendly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 am

"Well, nothing really. I'm kinda at a calm/boring point in my life. The only thing I am really worried about is my essay's. And even those are mild. But I am not complaining." In fact, Alexa was thrilled her life was so calm. It was nice not to have almost nothing to worry about. "How are you? Is your life chill, or thrill?" Alexa then asked the same thing of Abbey.
"This is just a guess, but I am guessing nothing is going on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Sammy frowned when she heard Alexa ask her about if her life was hectic or not. Well Sammy knew that her life was definetly exciting right now, but not the kind of exciting that one talks about. So she took a deep breath to steady herself, and started. "Well my life has been kind of hectic lately but it's not something I like talking about. It's great to hear that your happy with you life right now. I wish that i could just drop out of school and go on with my life already but finishing school will help me to give my kids a better life." Sammy said to Alex and Abby, she then turned to Abby to see what she had to say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:26 am

"Thrill!" Abbey said, smiling. "What with the tournament coming up, taking classes, Quidditch practice, and my part time job, I haven't had barely any time to breathe!" Abbey gasped out.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 am

"Wow. My guess was far from right. Your lives are pretty exciting." Alexa did not envy Abbey or Sam in the slightest. Her life was like rapids; at one point it was hectic, and when it slowed into a river, it became calm again. It was now at the river part.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 pm

As she walked toward the school grounds, Lyra could see three girls at the edge of the forest, and one of them, joy of joys, was identical to the picture she'd seen of Ne'os Emof's girlfriend.

She sped up, tried not to look where she was going, and deliberately tripped on a tree root. Immediately, she stood again and willed herself to cry. It didn't work and instead, she whipped out her wand to cast a pepper-breath jinx into her face. That was much more effective. She began to run again, and dragged her hand across the bark of a particularly wicked-looking tree, ripping off slivers of flesh and causing a livid purple rash to run up her arm.

Finally, Lyra stumbled up to the group of girls, weeping and sniffling. Sure, she didn't sound like Rose Weasley, but she doubted Rose Weasley would've sounded like herself if this happened to her. Fortunately, she came from that gigantic family. There was no doubt she had relatives at this school. Wasn't that Potter boy her cousin?

"M- my cousin..." Lyra stuttered. "We- we went into... the woods..."

She paused, gasping for breath through her tears, to gauge the girls' reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top