Weasley, Hermione
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Weasley, Hermione Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Weasley, Hermione

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weasley, Hermione Empty Weasley, Hermione

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Noor
How you found Potter's Army: Google
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Yup, Roxanne.

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Weasley, Hermione Michelle_pfeiffer
Name: Hermione Granger
Race: Human
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Year AND Age: 40?
Preferred houses: Gryffindor
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Michelle Pfieffer

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'7
General Appearance: Hermione is very good looking for 40. She has very bushy brown hair and clear light brown eyes. Her expression is nearly always kind. She is quite thin and sometimes wears glasses.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Very intelligent, a good reader, high magical potential, has memorized all spells from A-Z
Weaknesses: Not so brave, panics easily, bad at sports
Dislikes: Loud people, annoying people and death eaters
Motto: And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
General Personality: Hermione Granger was one of Harry Potters best friends and fought alongside him against the Death Eaters. Even then, she proved the best at magic of all of them. However, due to her passiveness and low reflexes, she's not a very good dueler. She loves to read above anything else and has a near picture perfect memory. She is annoyed by people who are less smart than she is and expects everyone to be like her. This makes her really bossy. However, she is still an extremely nice person.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: I dont think her mother and fathers names were stated in the books. They were muggles though, she has no siblings. She has 2 children, Hugo and Rose and is married to Ronald Weasley.
Childhood:
Hermione grew up as a muggle, going to a muggle school. She got really good marks and there was no complaints or any incidents whatsoever from her until she was 7 and accidently caused a fire at school. After that she got a letter to join Hogwarts
Hogwarts:
Hermione had no friends in her first half of her first year. She was a very good student though. Soon, she became best friends with Ron Weasley, her later spouse, and Harry Potter. She graduated Hogwarts with 10 Outstandings after doing her 7th year.
Adulthood:
She did her 7th year when she was 18 as she didn't go to school the year before. She joined the order in order to fight the Death Eaters. She is outspoken on half-breed and muggle rights and is also in the mininstry. She married Ronald Weasley after the Battle of Hogwarts and now has a daughter, Rose, and a son, Hugo.

Last edited by Hermione Granger Weasley on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Weasley, Hermione Empty Re: Weasley, Hermione

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 am

can i get more on the history after BOH please also Michelle Pfeiffer play by maybe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 am

Edited! And thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 am

oh alright i am not gonna stop us from having a Hermonie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down