It's Willow!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's Willow! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's Willow!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Willow! Empty It's Willow!

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:23 am

Out of Character:
Name: Carli
How you found Potter's Army: My best friend
Any other characters on Potter's Army: No, this is my first. (Yay! I'm excited!)
Anything else:

In Character
It's Willow! Blakelively4
Name: Willow Ashers
Nicknames: (Some people call her Bill, but...IDK...whatever people want to call her...as long as it's nice)
Race: Human
Year AND Age: 13 and Year 3
Preferred houses: Hufflepuff
Birthday: December 19, 1995
Canon or Original: Original(...?)
Play-by: Blake Lively
Blood Status: Pureblood
Height: kinda short
Hair: dirty blonde, wavy
Eye colour: hazel
Skin: Ummm...English???
Other distinguishing features: 2-inch scar on her right side (like a bit above her hip) and talks with an English accent

Personality: Bubbly, crazy, laid back, rocker, brave, adventerous, kinda stubborn, loves to have fun, and is very mischevious
Skills: she can sing, is a pointe dancer, and can draw very good
Weaknesses: Divination, Transfiguration, and Potions
Likes: DADA, Herbology,Charms, Writing songs and Poems, Dancing, etc...
Dislikes: Rumors, Snobs, and When I can't do things right
Motto: Never Live Life Unnoticed
Family Information: She lives with her mum because her dad is in Romania studyng the lifestyle of dragons.Her mum is a stay-at-home witch with her 2year-old sister Fusia, and her newborn baby brother (he is so cute!), Derrick. They are quite a handful. Her Aunt Cream lives with them also, because her Uncle Jacque is somewhere in the Midwest studying muggle toilets...He's unique, she knows.
Background: When I was little, my dad left us for 3 years in the middle of the night. He just left like he just disappeared. Then when he came back I was furious, but then glad to have a father again. He taught me how to grow some pretty weird plants, and also some small charms. I started to love him again. We got so close, almost closer than me and my mum. Then they had Fusia. (Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn!)
Short Roleplay: Willow was walking down the streets of Diagon Alley when she spotted someone that looked like one of her long-lost friends, Catrina. "Hey Catrina!" she yelled and ran towards her, her arms waving violently. The person turned around to see Willow running at her. Willow thought she got surprised because she turned back around and ran off down an alley-way. What? Why did she run? Willow thought, as the figure disappeared. Was that even Catrina? she pondered...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

It's Willow! Empty Re: It's Willow!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

You should have stated 2 houses,but Huffelpuff needs members anyway.
Accepted and sorted into Huffelpuff as soon as i switch accaounts,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top