Maya [not finished]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Maya [not finished] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Maya [not finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maya [not finished] Empty Maya [not finished]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Out of Character:
Name: Laura
Age: I'll be an adult on next february eleventh... so sad Sad
How you found Potter's Army: Google > Forumotion > Here Wink
Any other characters on Potter's Army: No
Anything else: I'm French, I tried my best... Please, forgive my mistakes.
I must read my application over and maybe correct some things...

In Character
Maya [not finished] Insert Picture URL here
Name: Maya Edelweiss Orali
Nicknames: None
Race: Human
Year AND Age: Fifth year, fifteen years old
Preferred houses: Hufflepuff, Gryffindor
Birthday: February, 11st
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: I don't know
Blood Status: Muggle-born

Height: Really tiny (4'9)
Hair: Red and frizzy
Eye colour: Light blue
Skin: Caucasian, very very white with freckles.
Other distinguishing features: She talks with a French accent, and sometimes, she makes language mistakes.

Personality: Maya is a very creative person who always has her drawing kit with her and she can talk to it. She seems to be a lonely artist but she isn't. She's kind and friendly, she's a very pleasant person. But she can't befriend easily because of her shyness. Despite her progress, she doesn't feel comfortable with people so talking to them isn't easy. She's easily jalous too, but maybe it's because of her lack of self-confidence. However, when she has friends, it's forever, she'll never leave one of them. She's entirely devoted to them, she does all they don't want to do, she can overcome her fears and make forgiven things to them. Generally she doesn't let her fears make her not do this or that thing, she can be courageous.
Skills:
  • Drawing
  • Potions
  • Cooking
  • Good memory

Weaknesses:
  • English
  • Transfiguration
  • Agoraphobia
  • Hiding her feelings

• Art, every kind of art
  • Birds
  • Funny people

Dislikes:
  • Cakes
  • Dogs, wolfes...
  • Choices
  • People who don't say anything (and silence)

Motto: "Without imagination, there's no life"
Family Information: Maya has no brother and no sister, she lives with her english cousin Merryl Lowe, thirty years old, she's love freaky things and she works in a "magic shop" in London. Maya's mother, Elvire Abril, is from South of Spain. She's judge. Her father, Romain Orali, has many origins but he was born in France. He's a lawyer.
Background: Maya was born in a small village in mountains in South of France. Her parents were walking in nature when the baby arrived and their holidays ended a bit sooner, they had to return at home. In Nice, they lived in a big house and Maya grew there. Very soon she enjoyed drawing at school, she spent her young life to draw and not to befriend. So, she was lonely all her childhood, and she felt well like that. At home, her parents were very strict and severe, they seemed live without fun and they educated her daughter to be like them. But when stranges things began to happen arround Maya, they were so scared that they sent the little girl to London, to live with her cousin. She had never learnt english and she felt very lost. She was more and more introverted. But when they saw she was feeling very sad, Merryl and her usband helped her to understand. At eleven, Maya went to Hogwarts where she spent the next years. It was very exciting, she had hoped that magic could exist but she never really had believed that. When she discovered she was a witch, she promised herself she would never doubt about things, even if they seemed unbelievable. She continues to live in London and she doesn't see very often her parents who don't understand what she is.
Short Roleplay: Entering in the shop, Maya looked arround her. Yes, she knew exactly where was everything, but she couldn't not look. It wasn't so different that real magic... except the fact that muggles couldn't practice magic. The young girl was waiting in this chair, Merryl would finish in a few minuts.

"Come here, viens là, viens là !"

Maya recognized this voice, it was her cousin who was talking to her. She walked to her and she smiled.

"Bon, on y va ?" said the little witch.
("So, we're going ?")

And the woman did a "yes" with her head before taking Maya with her, out of the shop. They had to buy the school stuff. It was something that Merryl enjoyed a lot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maya [not finished] Empty Re: Maya [not finished]

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

You said not finished, is it done now? All the sections are filled out, unless you're wanting to add to them at all?

It seems fine how it is, so I'm just going to accept it.

ACCEPTED and sorted into HUFFLEPUFF

Welcome to PA! Hope you have a good time here Very Happy.

Maya [not finished] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 pm

I had to correct things, because I think there are some mistakes, but if you think it's okay...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 pm

You can edit your app at any time you like Smile.

Maya [not finished] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top