Prophet, Jamie
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Prophet, Jamie Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Prophet, Jamie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophet, Jamie Empty Prophet, Jamie

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Out of Character:
Name: Emily
How you found Potter\'s Army: Add from Before the Rebellion
Any other characters on Potter\'s Army: None Yet (am going to make more)
Anything else: Nothing

In Character
Prophet, Jamie Keira_knightly7
Name: Jamie Annabella Prophet
Nicknames: None
Race: Human/Witch
Year AND Age: 16, 6th year
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw, Gryffindor
Birthday: Febuary 16th
Canon or Original:Original
Play-by: Keira Knightley
Blood Status: Half Blood (Wizard Dad, Muggleborn Mum)

Height: Average
Hair: Changes. Sometimes brown, sometimes blonde, sometimes a mix
Eye colour: Brown
Skin: White
Other distinguishing features: None

Personality: Jamie is the kind of girl who is in lovve with love itself. Her head is always stuck in other peoples lives so she sometimes forgets about her own needs. Jamie is the kind of person that has a few best friends and many aquantinces that she does not know very well. Jamie likes lighter subjects like Charms and trys to be a happy person. Sometimes without meaning to Jamie is harsh on someone because she sees things in their future. She knows who are friends are (and can be) and because of this she had few.
Skills: Writing, Charms, Astronomy, Divination, Reading
Weaknesses: Potions, DADA, COMC
Likes: Jane Austen, Quidditch, Dancing, Reading, Doing Well
Dislikes: Dark Arts, COMC, DADA, Potions
Motto: No Motto (not yet)
Family Information: Mother (Alice Flemming) is a muggleborn, father (Jackie Prophet) is half blood. Two siblings (Caroline, age 7. Benjamin, age 2). Jackie Prophet\'s mother (Jamies grandmother) is a seer and her talents are passed down to Jamie.
Background: Jamie has done little with her life up to now (she hopes that something big will happen to her in her last years at Hogwarts). Jamie once lived in Iceland (when she was young) but her father (who had gone to Hogwarts) wanted the same education for his kids so they moved to a small muggle village near London. Jamie has had 2 boyfriends in her lifetime so far. Both were creeped out by her uncanny ability to see what lay ahead and abandoned her after a short period.
Short Roleplay: Jamie was not having the best night. Something was bothering her, She didn\'t know what but she was unhappy. She needed space, lots of it. And She wasn\'t gonna find it in this cramp bed.

Jamie Jumped down the bed, hoping not to wake anybody up. Luckily it was Friday, they will probably be knocked out. She felt cramp on the floor too. She was guessing it was 1:30am. She tip toed to the Common room. She didn\'t want to sit on the couch, this wasn\'t a couch night. She sat in the corner, leaning her head on the wall. Gazing at the fire.

Last edited by Jamie Prophet on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Prophet, Jamie Empty Re: Prophet, Jamie

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Oooh, another Seer! Jemma is the only active Seer at the moment, will be nice to have another one around =)). *likes the look of this character*
Once personality & background are done I'll be able to accept you.

Prophet, Jamie Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Opps yeah forgot that.. I always liked the idea of Jamie being a seer.. Everyone seems to just be a part veela, you know what I mean?

Just a few questions:

What am I supost to be writing in the Backround area? And when it says "do you have any other characters one the site" does it mean you can make more than one account or just have more than one character on the same account?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Background is like the history. So what your character has done up to now. So like where he lived, anything significant that happened in his life, etc.

We use one account per character. So you can make more than one account if you want =))

Yeah, I know about part-veela. That's why I made Jemma a Seer =)). We did have another guy who was a Seer, but he's gone inactive now =((. I'd love to have another Seer around, t'would be awesome!!

Can't wait to see you around here.

Prophet, Jamie Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm

ACCEPTED and sorted into RAVENCLAW.

Prophet, Jamie Qw9nLyk

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey Thanks!
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top