A Birth day - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 50 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:58 pm

Ruby sat up alittle hearing he was going to Askaban " yeah its a very forboding place, all those dementors floating about, " she paused and looked at him with a chuckle " I went a few times with the ministry, tranporting criminals." she told him knowing she never realy spoke of her job at the ministry much if at all. Seeing Abby tung on his sleeve she smiled at her and at how good he was with her. She watched as Angus stood up and spoke " thats okay" she said watchng him lead Aby to get her drink.

When he returned Ruby had picked up Caprice and was changing her with a warm bottle next to the chair. " she woke up so I thought it was my turn to do a diper change" she said with a chukle as she finished and picked up the bottle to feed her. Ruby shroked Caprices dark hair and smiled " Im glad she has your traits, with a little of mine " she said " she'll be strong and independant" Ruby smiled hearing her sukle on the bottle.

Jack and Jess looked over at them and smiled " she'll do great with Angus as dad." Jack said " he'll make sure all her boy freinds have backgrund checks before she even goes out the front door." Jess chuckled as did Ruby who smiled and nodded as she looked down at Caprice.

"That might actually be a good thing" she said softly "since shes a daddys girl already" She saw him return and smiled " they all settled?" she asked glancing over at Abby and Molly in their chair.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 3828

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:17 am

"Well, this new minister was supposed to collect Robert's little gadget that allows him to have permission to Azkaban when he took over from Robert, but apparently, not only did he not do that, but he actually gave Robert a second one, not remembering he still had the first," Angus said quietly, not wanting that to spread all through the room. "The last time I went with Robert, he loaned me his gadget in case we got separated when the sea got rough. Made me feel important for a few hours." He laughed.

"I think she'll have a fair amount of both of us," Angus told her when she talked about Caprice. "I hope she's strong and independent, but its far more important that she's happy." He listened to Jack say he would have record checks done on her dates. "Shoot, I'll have those done before they get to our door," Angus teased back.

"They're settled for now, but my money says they'll be asleep before their movie ends," Angus told her. "i know the signs of sleepy four year olds. "We might be able to skip the comedy. Who knows?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:23 am

Ruby listened to Angus and chuckled "well you are important" she said smiling " to not just me but a lot of people" she told him then chuckled as did Jack at his remark about doing a check before they even came to the door. Jack could not help but stifle his laughter Jess looked over and shook her head chuckling as well.

Hearing him talk of Abby and Molly she could not disagree " yeah, that would be nice." she said softly looking at the two girls. " I have to say I think the new minister is a bit of an idiot" she said checking Caprice still had something in her bottle " he's ass backwards in regards investigations." she said softly but hard a soft shush from Abbys chair and mouthed a soft 'sorry' to her and chuckled.

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:43 am

It wasn't another thirty minutes before both Abbey and Molly were both in a sound sleep. Brian got up, took their popcorn bowls and covered them with their blanket, content just to let them sleep.

"Now there's someone else who is a good dad," Angus told Ruby, "when he has the time to do it. I just hope someday Abbey's bio dad doesn't show up and cause them all sorts of trouble. From what I heard, through Michael's lady, was that Rob married some countess somewhere on the continent and he's now apparently luxuriating in her wealth. He's shallow enough that he would do something like that and be happy with it. At least he didn't go back to illegal potions dealing, not that we know of, anyway. If Jack and I had sickle for every time we had gone down to those catacombs and raided Rob's business, Jack and I both would be ridiculously wealthy by now." He reached into his bowl for another handful of popcorn only to find his bowl was empty. He sighed, deciding to settle back and watch the film for awhile without a refill. He'd get more popcorn the next time he got up.

Angus sat with everyone and watched movies until about midnight. At about eleven, he saw Robert and Kate get up, fold up their blanket, take their bowls and head upstairs because of the early rising time in the morning. Near midnight, Angus looked at Ruby.

"This has been great, but I really should turn in since I have to get up early too. Edward and Simone are still here, so you stay as long as you like. I'll take the baby with me and put her to bed," he said, picking up Caprice. "Enjoy the movies awhile longer if you want." He went back to the duplex and settled the baby in the moses basket and set the basket on the sofa next to his recliner. Then he showered quickly and changed to a pair of lounge trousers and a tee shirt and made himself comfortable in his recliner. Ruby was certainly trying her best to make things right between them. He certainly gave her credit for that, but he wasn't quite ready to share his bed with her yet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:49 am

Ruby smiled as she watched Brain tuck in the girls. It wasn't long before she heard Angus say he had to head to bed becuse he had to get up early. "I should head back too, So I an take care of Caprice while your away" she said.

She let him take Caprice and stood up quietly and folded both blankets taking them and returning them to the cupboard they ahd come from. Folloing him she ehaded to the duplex and saw him laid on the recliner " All right, call me if you need me" she said and headed up the stairs to their room to change into her PJ's and slip into bed falling asleep.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:59 am

After hearing Suzanne chattering at him all night again, Angus got up before daylight, made coffee, got clothes from the bedroom, changed and shaved, had found a coffee cake in the freezer that he had made some time ago. He put the coffee cake in the oven to bake, and then he sat down at the table, drinking some coffee when David came down, ready for the day.

"I didn't wake you, did I?" Angus asked as David poured himself coffee.

"Not at all," David replied, sitting at the table.

"I'm going to be out until some time this afternoon," Angus told him. "I'm accompanying Robert to Azkaban to pick up Fenrir and bring him back here to reunite him with his pack. I trust you'll be here with Ruby and the baby."

"Of course," David replied. "Not to worry. They'll be fine. You look like you could use a couple more hours' sleep."

"A couple cups of coffee, ad I'll be fine," Angus smiled. "If I get back in decent time, maybe I'll catch a catnap then."

"What am I smelling?"

"Cinnamon Streusel Coffeecake," Angus replied. "It should be ready in about ten minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:06 am

Ruby woke and showered and dressed in slacks and one of Angus's button down shirts. walking down she smiled at the smell she was greated with " Good morning, that smells divine." she said and looekd over at him "Hope Caprice didn't wake you too often?" she asked seeing he looked like he'd not had much sleep. She was concerned but she would not show it. She listened when he spoke to David and was relived he would take cat nap when he returned.

She heard his concern for her and Caprice and smiled " we'll be fine and will be here when you get back" she said poring a cup of coffee and making a fresh bottle for Caprice. Jack walked to the door and knocked befor pushing it open and smiling at Angus.

" I think Roberts ready for you, hes pacing like a caged wild animal." he said " sure you don't want me to go with you to Askaban?" he asked "Fenrir can be temperamental and quick to anger?"he said poring some coffee himself and sipping it as he had spoken.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:19 am

"Good morning," Angus said to Ruby. "No, I didn't hear a peep out of her. Nah, your mother was chattering again. How she can prattle on for hours and not say anything is beyond me." He got up and took the coffee cake out of the oven. "Give that a moment to cool, and then we can cut into it."

He heard the knock at the door and then saw Jack come in.

"Morning, Jack," Angus said. "I'm not surprised Robert isn't in chipper spirits. The trip to Azkaban isn't one of Robert's favorites. He doesn't get seasick, but he just doesn't like always having to spend all that time on rough seas to get there and then having to deal with the stupid dementors and then suffering through the same rough waters on the way back. You're welcome to go along, of course. How's the pack doing? Has anyone taken them meat this morning? I did order a massive meat order from our distributors, knowing we'd have to feed them for awhile." He got up, used just a very slight cooling spell on the coffee cake to hurry the cooling process and then he cut it and set it on the table with a pie server and some dessert plates and forks. "Help yourselves, All," he told them. "Its still nice and warm."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:28 am

Ruby heard him as she sipped her coffee and sighed "she still not given up?" she said " and sorry to say she's always been like this , won't let anything go, even when we were kids she'd prattle on as you put is, well hopfully she'l shut up soon and you can get some well earned rest, Im glad she was good for you last night, guess she knew her daddy needed as much sleep as he could get inbetween Suzanne's prattling. " she said as she watched him remove then cool the cake as she smiled at the smell that reatched her. " humm smells divine"

Jack chuckled and smiled as he smelt the cake then cut a slice once Angus said he could . Taking a bite he smiled " always good" he said and nodded " im ready when you are, and Jessie took some up eary this morning, I've said I will do the afternoon run" he said finishing his slice of cake. "I think the pack is looking forward to having their Alpha back." he said
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:35 am

"Se was shouting at me, asking me what I thought I was trying to prove," Angus said. "My best guess is that she's either hairless this morning, or hairless and rainbow colored. And that thought amused me to no end. I actually woke myself up at one point laughing at her in my sleep." David laughed out loud.

"I bet that made her happy," David said sarcastically.

"Well, that was when her rant really began," Angus said. He finished his slice of coffee cake and then he got up. "Yeah, you're right, Jack. The sooner we leave, the sooner, the pack will have their leader back. We really need to go." He gave Ruby a quick kiss and looked at David. "I am not kissing you, though."

"Thank you," David laughed.

"See you later," Angus told them. "Let's go, Jack."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top