LONDON CALLING - Page 53
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 53 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 53 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:51 am

Angus picked up a scratch pad from Nigel's writing desk and a pen.

"I need the address and his name," he said quietly. Nigel noticed Angus sounded very calm, almost too calm, and it bothered him that he wasn't upset more. "I'm sure its in your dossier, but this will be quicker. I think its time I met him."

"Angus?" Nigel asked, trying to sound him out.

"Don't worry," Angus smiled, still as smooth as silk.

"Take someone with you," Nigel told him.

"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:57 am

Ruby took the pad and wrote down the address and his name Reginald John Tyler then looked between Nigel and Angus befoer handing him it. Ruby wanted to tell him not to go but also knew her father needed to see just who she worked for and nodded. "I'll keep Jessie here though I think hes busy out in the paddock." she said but looked to the door way again.

"No Im not sis" he said and looekd to Angus "Im coming too" he said to Angus " time I told my father a few home truths." he said moving to Ruby and hugging her. " he'll leave us and mother alone." he told her and she smiled while wiping some stray tears from her cheek "
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 3828

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:13 am

"Let's go, then," Angus said. He reached for Jessie's hand, and he apparated them to the house that Tyler lived in. "Follow my lead this time," he told Jessie. He walked up to the front door, and knocked. It took a moment, and he could hear a man bellowing about something but didn't hear the words.

"Reginald Tyler?" Angus asked when the man answered the door.

"Yeah, who are you?"

"I'm your daughter's trailer trash," he said, pushing his way inside. Tyler had thought he was going to muscle Angus around since Angus had one arm in a sling. Tyler opened his mouth and started to repeat the same filth he had said to Ruby.

"You're a pig, you know that?" Angus asked calmly. "A real swine. And she isn't any better." And with that he flicked his wand first at Ruby's father and second--only a few seconds later, he flicked it again at Ruby's mother. And with that, both of Ruby's parents turned into huge swine--swine with some really bad intestinal issues. Their home was about to become a massive pig sty with manure from one end to the other.

"I think I've said my piece," Angus looked at Jessie. "Got anything you wanna say before we go?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:21 am

Jessie felt himself port to his old home and watched his father open the door, He nodded when Angus pushed his way in and called his father a swine then transphigured them into pigs. " wow nevr thought he'd show his true inner animal" he said then nodded " you rely think he can still understand us?" he asked as he walked over to the pig that use to be his father and kicked it " thats for nearly killing me this," he punched it across its snout" is for all you did to Ruby " rember this when you turn back to humans do not contact Ruby or I again, and as for Ruby and Angus hes the best thing to happen to her."

He gave it one more kick then looked at Angus " phew i feel way better." he smiled "I'll send word to the twins not to come home and if they need anything to speack to me." he looked back at the cowering pig on the floor " your not our father, your a disgusting pig, lets go." Jessie looked at a picture they had on the wall of ruby and him when they we younger and he took it down. He looked to Angus " I gave them this when I was nieve now Im taking it back."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:29 am

"Well done, let's go then," Angus said. They ported back, and Angus briefed Robert on how he had handled it, in case someone wanted to press charges. Robert, for his part, laughed at Angus's idea about how to deal with him.

"Your father is a sick pig, and so is your mother," he told her quietly.

"Yes, but she knows that," Nigel said. "You weren't gone but half a tick."

"As I said, he's a swine. And so is her mom. "Mischief managed." He went downstairs again, feeling the situation was closed.

"What do you suppose he means by that?" Nigel asked Ruby. "This whole Lupin clan loves to speak in riddles."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:42 am

Ruby listened then laughed out loud " oh I get it, I know what he means" she said to Nigel unable to stop laughing. " he..he turned them into pigs" she said laughing as Jessie walked in with the picture smiling. Ruby stood up and hugged her brother. "mischif definaly managed" she told him and he nodded looking back at Nigel she smiled " thank you, for everything".

Heading down she went to find Angus but stopepd at the play room first to check on Abby who she found playing with her dolls and doll house. She wanted to go find Angus but decided it best to stay with Abby and keep watch on her as it was part of her job. Jessie moved to Angus and Rubys room and palced the picture down on the night stand then left the room.

Jess and Jack both smiled and shook their heads " I would have ripped him in two."Jack said as Jessie walked into the kitchen.

"Yes and it would have proved nothing, the way Angus did it will hurt his pride and thats what a man like him deserves, I for one aprove of the way he handled it." Jessie said " but my father won't just let it go, unfortunaly he might retaliate, he dosn't see what he does harms others, all he sees is his own pride that will have taken a knock, Ruby and I both know too well hes a swine pysicaly at the moment but mentaly too." Jessie took out a note pad and wrote a letter to Hogwarts addressed to Sam & Victor tyler telling them about what their dad had done to Ruby and not to go home also if they needed anything to contact him and he'd see they got it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:48 pm

"Angus knows her father will probably try to retaliate at some point," Robert replied as Michael and Edward came into the kitchen and sat down with Robert at the table, "but he isn't afraid of him. When that day comes, I'm quite sure Angus will handle it again and probably with a stronger message. If he's pushed too far, Angus will make an end of it, and I do think that will come sooner or later. He hasn't done that yet for Ruby's sake and for Jessie's.
"However," Robert said, now with an amused smile, "you missed a small but important little detail. Angus didn't just turn her parents into pigs. He didn't stop there. He was very specific and went one step more. He made sure both pigs that have a bad case Montezuma's revenge. They and the entire house, I'm sure, will be completely covered with it in short order."

Michael and Edward laughed out loud with peels of laughter at the visual that created for them.

"That's one step beyond that I don't know that I would have thought of," Michael laughed. "I'm proud of the boy. I didn't know he had it in him. Done in fine style, I say. You taught him well, Edward."

"Well, you can be sure that Angus will be ready when Tyler comes. Now--as a slight change of subject. Robert, I think Angus and I would like to go see Benjamin this evening, if that's alright with you."

"We'll be ready," Robert nodded. "It's a full moon tonight, so be sure that you both take your wolfsbane well before sunset. Don't mess that up. We do not need to have to battle two out of control werewolves too."

"And its supposed to be chilly and rainy tonight in Tuscany so you'll probably want rain gear," Edward said. "Otherwise, it could be soggy porting over."

"We've got plenty of rain gear downstairs," Robert said.

"I told Edward that I would gladly go with him tonight to confront his son," Simone said to Robert. "I don't have a raincoat, but I've got my wand. I might be useful for something perhaps.

"We have plenty of raincoats. We'll have your size, I'm sure," Robert said. "Do you know how to use any other weapons besides a wand?"

"I do shoot. Maurice wanted me to be able to defend myself so he had me actually attend auror training. He worried, too, about whether I could defend myself if we were in a muggle area, which we frequently were, so he kept a pistol and an old double barreled shotgun in the house. Then he bought me my own pistol. It's a very nice custom thing he had made for me with rose quartz grips. I've done some target shooting with it, but fortunately, I've never had to use it for self defense. I can hit the target but I can't always promise a bullseye. Obviously, I didn't bring it, though."

"That's alright. Good," Robert said. "That helps. We've got pistols and holsters too. Edward, what are your thoughts?"

"It isn't a task I want you to have to do, my dear," Edward stroked her cheek lovingly.

"I would rather stand with you, if I wouldn't be in the way," she said.

"It might be rather disconcerting," he told her.

"I'm not a shrinking violet, Edward," she said. "I'm a strong woman. I did pass my auror training, but obviously with Maurice's job, I never considered applying for an auror's job."

"You always were strong," he smiled. "And Maurice was always very protective of you. I do remember that."

"He was, and he always encouraged my learning more about self defense," she said. "I'm not afraid of much of anything."

"If you want to come, then that's fine with me, but I can't promise you it will be pleasant in any way at all."

"I understand," she said.

"Jess," Robert looked at her, "do you mind taking Simone downstairs and get her fitted for some mission wear and get her a pistol model that she's familiar with, along with some ammunition and a holster. Probably a waistband holster on whichever side she shoots with. And then maybe Marcus would take her outside to do some target shooting to warm up."

"Mission wear?" Simone asked.

"You're about to enter the world of the aurors for real tonight," Edward said, "and sooner than I thought. We'll explain it all before tonight. Perhaps the best way to explain it is to consider us a squad of private aurors."

"Private aurors?" she asked. "I didn't know there was such a thing."

"Our current ministry does leave a lot to be desired," Robert said, and she nodded, agreeing with him wholeheartedly. "Someone has to do the task that they're not. I know there is a lot more to it than that, but, for the moment, perhaps it's sufficient to say we're on the side of law and order--always."

"You would never be part of anything dark anyway. Let me ask you. Would Maurice approve if he had knows?" she asked him.

"One hundred and ten percent," Robert said, without a doubt.

"Alright. I have no idea what I'm getting into, but whatever it is, I'm in, if you'll have me."

"Edward?" Robert asked.

"She knows her own mind, and I'll support her in whatever she wants," Edward said.

"Then, the more the merrier, I say. Welcome aboard, Simone."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:00 pm

Jack looked to Robert and nodded patting his pocket gently where his flask lay " got it with me incase but I took a dose no more than five minets ago at Jess's insitance." he told Robert glancing over at Jess who smiled at him. Jess listened to Robert ask her to take simone down to the basment and out fitt her with mission wear. " of course, this way" she said motioning to the celler door. " we all have our own wear, it makes it easier on our day to day clothes and defines us as part of an illeat team belonging to Robert" she said as she opened the door for her to walk down.

Once kitted out in what Robert had sugested Jess walked her back up to the kitchen. " Have to say now you look like one of us." she smiled to her " oh final touch, " she took out a medallion and placed it around her neck, " turnit one way allerts us all , turn it the other alerts just who you want to summon" Jess said loking across at Robert for confermation she'd got it right.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Simone was more than a bit stunned at what she saw in the sub basement between the room full of clothing and the room full of weapons. She didn't say much, and she did her best to keep her mind on why she was there. Jess took her back to the kitchen gave her a necklace of a little gold doubloon, and it fascinated her. What exactly were these people doing that needed all the black clothing and all the weapons?

"Well done, Jess. Thank you," Robert said. "Now you look like you've always been one of our crazy little crew."

"So what is it we do?" she asked sitting back at the table. "This does rather remind me of the perfect clothes for sneaking around in."

"And that is exactly what they're for," Robert said. She thought he was kidding at first and then she looked at him again and realized he was serious. "Jess said this was an elite team. So what does the team do?"

"As I said, we're a group of private aurors. We've been on the trail of some international criminals that have evaded capture for over 45 years. We will have them, though. We're getting closer all the time, and unfortunately, our intelligence sources have confirmed for us that Edward's eldest child--Angus's father--is a high ranking criminal in the very ring we're trying to break up. And so they want to confront him and bring him into custody."

"Edward's son," she frowned, feeling badly for Edward and Angus both.

"Do you still want to go?" he asked her.

"Absolutely," she said firmly. "What sort of person would I be if I hid from it? I'd like to go."

"Very well, then."

Kate came into the kitchen and looked at the clock to see whether they would need to soon start supper.

"We're going to Tuscany tonight, Kate," Robert said. "Well, the team is. I doubt I would be helpful tonight."

"Then I'll start supper, shall I?" she asked. "Michael and I had a thought, so I'll get started, and I'm sure he'll be along shortly."

"Thank you," Robert said. "Simone, come along and bring the pistol. Let's see how you fare with the targets."

"Now, that, I can do," she smiled. She went with him and they went outdoors.

"Jess, if you have time, can you prep some vegetables for me? Some bell pepper, some onion, some slices of tomato, some finely grated garlic?" Kate asked. "I'll get to work on the cheese when I get the dough together." .

Kate hastily stirred together a very large bowl of a yeast dough and set it aside to proof. Then she got out several different kinds of cheeses and started the work of grating them.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:33 pm

Jess nodded to Kate and moved to the kitchen taking out bell peppers, some onion and some tomatoes she washed them then placed them next to a chopping baord before finding a sharp knife and began dicing them for Kate. Once donw she fetched the garlic and the garlic press and took several cloves, preping them she began squeesing them into a clean bowl before sliding them towards Kate " there you go all prepped." she said moving the knife and garlic press to the sink to wash.

Jack looked at Robert and then at the rack with his coat hung on it. Heading down to the base ment he brought up several water proof jackets in different sizes. " you did say it was going to be wet so I brought enough for those going2 he said as Jessie walked into the kitchen.

"its coming along great, the old posts are out and the men are working on the new ones as we speack" he told Robert " keep this up we'll be done for day break."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 100 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 76 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top