LONDON CALLING - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 49 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu May 19, 2022 11:28 pm

Jessie was keeping the troll away from Michael but when Jack joined him and tranphormed to his wearwolf to jump on its back. Hearing Roberts voice Jack looked up as he held tight around its neck. Raising his wand he trasphigured the troll into a small mouse and quickly Jessie brought a wooden box. together they placed it inside and locked the box.

"phew that was one mean troll/ shifter thing" Jessie said out of breath as he shrank his po back into his pocket. Jack held the box and glanced inside the mouse now a miniture human sat pouting at him.

"what do you want to do with her?" he asked holding it up for Robert. Jessie moved to stand close to Michael close enough he could take some of his weight. " and we should get home, that nap you had under that bookcase won't have done you any good." Jack said looking at Michael then to Robert.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 19, 2022 11:36 pm

"One moment," Robert said. He cast a binding spell on the sorceress to prevent her from being able to cast any spells temporarily. "It's a spell we use at St. Mungos to keep violent wizards from hurting themselves or anyone else, and she's been very naughty. Lock that blooming box and don't let it out of your sight, will you? Let's see how badly Gelding wants her back, shall we? Michael's hurt. I'm going to take him to..."

"Not with my pockets full of stolen jewelry you're not," Michael said. Robert rolled his eyes.

"Jack, this is the only time you're going to get to do this, so make the most of it," Robert told him. "Pick his pockets. Get the jewelry and then you and Jessie get to the farm. Don't open the lid on that box. I don't want her being able to see where she's at. I'm going to take Michael to St. Mungos so I can get a good look at exactly what's going on with him. Then, hopefully, we'll join you in a bit."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Thu May 19, 2022 11:47 pm

Jack held the box as Robert cast the spell on her then locked it " its done" he said and listened he would have stepped close to Michael but he saw Jessie was doing just what he was going to..holding Michael up a little. " wow picking the pocket of a pick pocket" Jack said grinning as he emptied Michaels pockets out of everything " do you want me to put the box in your lab next to the special jars?" Jack asked knowing just where he could put it.

Jessies hand rested gently on Michaels arm holding him up. " um I'll come with you, Michael dosn't look like he can stand for too much longer." he said looking worried at them both. " besides Kadens on shift and most likly be the triage nurse.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu May 19, 2022 11:59 pm

"That's fine," Robert to Jack. "It'll remind me to turn her into a teacup. A really ugly little teacup--with a crack. That ought to about do it." He heard a wail from the box, as the sorceress tried to protest the idea of being transfigured to a teacup. "If she doesn't stop, you could feel free to drop the box a few times, I suppose. That might settle her down."

For all his talk, Robert hadn't mistreated anyone he had kept in a jar or a box, and he really wasn't about to start now, but he did like messing with that nasty woman's head a bit.

"I think I'm going to just pop on home while you lot play with your new toy," Michael said, really feeling pretty miserable.

"My apologies," Robert said. "Thank you, Jessie. Yes, it might take two of us to get him there. If it's what I think it is, he'll feel world's better if we can find him a cot to lie flat on. We'll see you later, Jack."

Robert apparated them straight into St. Mungos emergency department and he commandeered a stretcher for Michael right away. Michael wasnt normally all that accepting of medical treatment and healers, but this was different. And the fact that he was entirely too cooperative told Robert volumes. It raised his concerns for Michael significantly. He helped Michael onto the cot first, with all intents of finding a treatment room in the emergency department next.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri May 20, 2022 12:04 am

Jack grinned evily at the thought and Roberts words then chuckled as he looked down at the wooden box " oh I will" he said and ported to the rsatch.

Jessie held Michael as they ported to St Mungos and moved him to a strecher. Kaden ran up to them and placed his hands on Michaels head reliving some of the pain. " hum" he said softly his eyes looking at Robert. " possible compressed vertibrae, contushions and cuts." He looked at Robert " what the heack have you been doing...wait nope don't want to know" He finished making Jessie chuckle " take him to exam room 2, its quiet and out of the way." he motioned to a room to their left just behind the nurses station.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri May 20, 2022 12:20 am

Robert went along with them to room 2. He glanced down at Michael who appeared to actually have slipped into a light sleep at the sudden removal of pain. That told him even more. The pain had been severe enough that it had been exhausting. He didn't disturb Michael for the moment.

"Thank you, Jessie," Robert said quietly. "We'll let him rest for a moment while we work." He did his own assessment. The more he looked, the more concerned he became. "There are two...no,...three fractured thorasic vertebrae..." Robert was careful in making his diagnosis and overly meticulous in checking any broken bone, but he was always perfectionistic when it came to anything spinal. "T-9, T-10 and T-11. T-12...damaged...compression, but not broken clear through like the others. No wonder he hurts. There is a lot of inflammation and aggravation, and he's certainly taken a beating. And...he's starting with some traumatic shock symptoms. Kaden, do you know the spellls to stop traumatic shock? If not, I'll teach you."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri May 20, 2022 12:38 am

Kaden looked up at Robert his hand still drawing pain away from Michael and shook his head. "no, I don't know it" he " and please , it would help others if I knew it." he saw Jessie step back from them and stand at the opening so nobody could look or come in.

Kaden focused on Robert as he steadied Michaels vitals removing the pain and slightly sending him into a light slumber. " diagnosis confirmed" he said softly to him " if we can rest with out much movement everything could and will heal as if never damaged , thought he'd be stiff and in slight pain after."
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri May 20, 2022 12:52 am

"Yes, you're right. If the fractures are properly aligned and if he doesn't buggar it up, he should get full functioning back. If the fractures are off a trifle or if he misbehaves, he could end up with problems. But, Michael is a man that understands how serious it can be to have his spine compromised. Catburglars and operatives like he is depend on his spine and his joints to be in top condition to to what he needs to do. He isn't likely to try to do too much mischief. Unfortunately, I don't know of many people that are even remotely capable of some of the unique skills that he has, so let's hope he makes a full recovery."

Robert hadn't worked much with Kaden so he was guessing that Kaden didn't have any earthly idea how strict Robert was that any fractures were flawlessly aligned. He would not accept less, and certainly not for anyone he cared about.

"Here. Let me show you. Here's the basic premise of the spell. It's a spell to draw off the traumatic shock. If you've ever used a simple drawing spell to draw a splinter from a child's finger, this is almost exactly the same process. Traumatic shock, as you know, involves multiple systems within the body, but the body is driven by the functioning of the brain, so you can control the shock by laying our hands on the sides of the head like you're already doing.

"I'm going to lay my hands on yours and draw the spell from Michael through you so you can become familiar with the process. What I'm doing is drawing the shock off Michael, through you, into my own body and then I'm letting the negative energies associated with the shock to simply pass through me and out again. So, when you become familiar with the sensation of what it feels like to draw off the shock and to also feel the patient's body steadily becoming stronger, then lay your hands on the sides of my head and get familiar with what it feels like to let the shock simply flow in and straight back out. You're likely to feel my body become significantly weaker, but notice it is only for a moment because as the shock passes through, my body will immediately recover. Ready?"

He laid his hands on Kaden's and started the spell to remove the symptoms of traumatic shock from Michael.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaden Phoenix Fri May 20, 2022 1:00 am

Kaden listened closly he understood now what Robert was asking of him, feeling Roberts hand ontop of his he felt as if energy flowed out of Micheal but it wasn't energy but pain. Closing his eyes he drew off some gently along side Robert " like that?" he asked feeling it enter him then disapate no sooner it had. " I see what you mean by drawing a splinter from a finger, slow persice movments but gentle at the same time too." he said looking at Robert " I feel I have it, but I would apreciate any critasisum." he added knowing he could learn much from this man.

Jessie glanced back and smiled seing Kaden lost in his work and so focused on Roberts words. His face devoid of emotions but at the same time he could see admeration for Robert in his eyes.
Kaden Phoenix
Kaden Phoenix
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri May 20, 2022 1:18 am

"Yes. That's it, precisely. Well done," Robert said. "Khaat and I are energy workers, if you've ever heard of that in your training. A lot of healers that work through incantations and potions really don't understand energy work. They seem to see it as a great lot of mumbo jumbo, and that isn't it at all. It's using one's own positive energies and abilities to be able to read and see what is happening with a patient and then to either draw off some sort of negative energy or illness or to donate some of one's own positive energies with your patient in order to try to encourage healing or wellness. If an energy worker draws off negative energy, he or she never keeps it but instead allows it to simply pass through and out again, like a water hose allows water to go from a tap into a garden or a container. The down side is that an energy worker can never heal oneself. Those energies don't work that way. Jack's wife and Brian both work much the same way as Khaat and I do. I think of energy work as a kind of listening because I really am listening to what the body will tell me.

"You can use the same spells to do a life support spell so that, if you have a client that is critical, you can maintain that patient with a life support spell but that can only be done for a very short span of time because of how strong the drain is on the body. Mind you, energy work is not a substitute for potions and healing spells, but rather they are just another set of tools for your toolbox."

"I'm going to cast an anesthesia spell so that I can set the bones without him waking or feeling any pain. If you lay your hand on his chest and focus on the thorasic bones, you may be able to 'listen' to their alignment before and after I set them. For me, they rather feel like someone who has struck a wrong note on a piano or a guitar, like the wrong notes are colliding and beating against each other. When they are correct, it should feel like harmony, like a proper musical cord, if that makes sense."

He laid his hand on Michael's head and cast a proper surgical an aesthesia spell and then slid his hands under Michael's back and worked slowly and with painstaking accuracy to make sure the fractured pieces were put back exactly where they belonged. When he thought he had it right he looked at Kaden.

"Well? What do you think? If I'm right, he should be in significantly less pain when he wakes."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top