This is asking for trouble
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is asking for trouble  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is asking for trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is asking for trouble  Empty This is asking for trouble

Post by Saphira Lecium Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:12 pm

(This is after Saphira told Kace that she's his half sister )

Saphira was at a small cafe that wasn't far from her place, she was spending the day with her little brother and her niece and nephew. It was nice to spend time with them and not having to watch them from a far, like she used to do, why didn't she just tell him the truth to start with? Well...for one she was scared how he'll react, which was very shocked and he wanted proof, but in the end he accepted it and loved her as a older sister he never had. Saphira seen that Kace grew up to be a nice and sharp young man, he sure could have any girl falling at his feet, plus being a quarter veela has alot to do with it to. 

Saphira  ate her soup laughing as Kace was struggling to keep his kids clean which she found out were named Mekenna and Kendall. She thought they were adorable names, and thought that Kace did a great job naming them. " What are you laughing at Saphy? this isn't funny, I trying to make them eat not make a mess with their Spaghetti!"said Kace giving her a annoyed look. Saphira giggled. " I'm sorry but they're kids Kace, they're going to make a mess, what five years old doesn't? "Saphira asked him smirking. " I should of gotten them pancakes, they never make a mess eating those, they eat all of it to! "said Kace shaking his head. " Hm...I wonder who they gotten their love of pancakes from? "Saphiraa asked him smirking. " I have no idea where they get it from, sure isn't me! "said Kace innocently. " You're such a lying dork! "said Saphira. Kace stuck his tongue at her which Saphira did back and laughed along with him as he laughed. 

" Daddy can we go to the park to go swing?"little Mekenna asked her father her blue eyes looking up at him giving him puppy eyes. " Oh all right, but only if you and Kendall eat all your lunch. " said Kace. " Yay! You hear that Ken, daddy says we can go swing!"said Meknna happily boucing up and down in her seats as her brown curls bounced. Kace and Saphira laughed and continued eating, after a few minutes Kace took the kids to get them cleaned up to take them to the park.

Entering the park, Kace took them to the swing as Saphira looked them under a tree as they giggled happily as Kace pushed them on the swings. After a hour or so of playing, they started getting tired so Kace told them they were going home for a nap. " Saph I'm going to take them home for a nap, care to come? "Kace asked her. " No thanks Kace, I'm going to stay here for a while and catch up on some sunshine. " said Saphira. " You sure? "Kace asked her. " Yeah I'm sure, go home with your kids, I'll be ok. " said Kace. " Ok see you later big sis. " said Kace hugging her. " See you later baby bro, love ya. " said Saphira. " Right back at ya! "said Kace winking at her before he picked up Mekenna and Kendall and carried them home. Saphira smiled at them and continued relaxing under the tree.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

This is asking for trouble  Empty Re: This is asking for trouble

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Alejandro has a day off and decided to take Jasmin to the park because he wants to spend with her as more time is possible.
She took her doll and ball, although she probably will not be interesting for any of that stuff more than five minutes.
Alejandro bought cold coffee for himself and juice for Jasmin and finally came to the park.
Day was beautiful, and he was glad because they come out from big but empty house.

He released the girl to running around while he was careful not to lose sight ofher.
And just like that, Jasmin approached a blue girl.
The problem is that she is not at all shy, and with no problem starting a conversation with strangers.
Moreover, Alejandro could have sworn that Jasmin will be a control freak just like her aunt Beth.

He walked toward Jasmine and the girl just as he heard that Jasmin turned to the blonde.
"Will you play with me?" said Jasmin with her cuddly, but Alejandro recognized manipulative voice. Simply, the girl is always direct and knows how to get anything she wants, she spend too much time with Imogen and Beth, and every day more and more become like them.

Alejandro came running up to them, "Jasmin! Do not bother, I'll play with you," he looked at the blonde and smiled.
"I'm sorry, she is always very direct, this little one does not know for shame."
"But Daddy, you're a guy, I can not play with you, mom and baby!" Jasmin said indignantly.
Alejandro Faulkner

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Saphira who was relaxing under the tree, all the sudden opened her eyes as a little girl about Mekenna's age ran up towards her. Saphira sat up and smiled down at the little girl, she sure was a cute thing that was for sure, maybe she was lost. Saphira smiled at her. " Sure sweetie, I don't mind playing with you. "said Saphira giving her a soft warm smile. Saphira played with her niece all the time, so she was used to playing dolls with her or having a tea party with her and her dolls and stuffed animals.  

Saphira looked up at the man and shook her head. " No she's fine, I honestly don't mind it, I have a niece that I play with all the time as well."said Saphira. In her eyes Saphira was a female role model to Mekenna seeing how her mother died, Kace was a great father to her and Kendall, but Mekenna needed a female role model in her life. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Saphira, Saphira Lecium. " said Saphira standing up for him to shake her hand. Saphira looked at the man and noticed that he was a very handsome man, very handsome indeed, someone as good looking as him was probably married. Saphira never been married or even seeing someone for that matter, she figured her smartness and sassy attitude drove them away. 

Saphira looked at the little girl and man and smiled. " Would you like to join me under the tree? "Saphira asked them. " If you have other plans then that's fine, thought it'll be better then standing you know. " said Saphira chuckling. 'Oh dear, you're sounding like a idiot, just shut up! 'Saphira thought to herself. She went to sit back down under the tree before she gotten out a book and started readings. Saphira really didn't know how to talk to guys, sure she had quite a bit of boyfriends, but she was so shy around them it was pathetic. She wished she had her brothers Kace's flirtiness sass, but then again he was always sarcastic arrogant and cocky no matter what.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:39 pm

"Really? You will? I'm Jasmin," the little girl said seriously because she still has some manners and sat down under a tree next to a girl.
"My dad is constantly playing with me, but I want to play with a Barbie doll. He is very bad at it! He only know hot to good plays with the ball and I often don't want to play that game" the girl said, shaking her head. Alejandro approached and smiled at the girl. "I'm glad to meet you Saphira. I'm Alejandro Faulkner, and I think you already met my beautiful daughter," he looked at the Jasmin and laughed.

"I'm sorry if she bothers you. Her mother died when she was very young. She often plays with me and with her aunts, but when there are not here obvious I'm not as interesting to her." He laughed and shook his head, and then sat down next to them under the tree.
Katrien died before she actually had a chance to be with her daughter and see her growing up. Jasmin is very sad, she can not understand yet why her mother isn't here with her like other mothers.

"Actually, we do not have anything else to do. I just thought it was a beautiful day and it Jasmin should be carried out in the house," he smiled and looked at the girl. "Do you have children? It seems like you are pretty well with them?" he laughed looking at her.
Alejandro Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Saphira smiled. " Sure why not? I love playing barbie dolls with my niece, we always do their hair and change outfits when they go on outings. " said Saphira. " Nice to meet you Jasmin, I'm Saphira."said Saphira giving her a soft warm smile. " Well...your daddy is a boy, and boys don't know much about girly things like we girls do, but you're in luck because I know all about playing barbie dolls and tea parties and all that fun stuff! "said Saphira. Saphira looked at the man who appeared to be Jasmin's father and smiled. " Glad you met me, is that because you're daughter wanted to play barbie dolls when you couldn't or that she decided to play with me and you found her? "Saphira asked him smirking. " None the less, pleasure to meet you, you have a beautiful daughter."said Saphira.  

Saphira nodded understanding what he meant. " It's ok, I understand, my brother's wife died giving birth to mmy niece and nephew, it's easy to play with Kendall but Mekenna loved playing with dolls and barbie dolls as well as tea parties which Kace sucked at. "said Saphira chuckling. After Kace's wife died, her and Kace took care of Mekenna and Kendall, she loved her niece and nephew dearly and there was nothing she wouldn't do for them. Mekenna and Kendall asked about their mother often, her and Kace told them that she died giving birth to them, but she loved them dearly.

" It's a beautiful day, which I'm rather surprised about seeing how the weather been lately. " said Saphira. Saphira shook her head. " No I don't have any children, just my niece and nephew, plus I work at Hogwarts as the school healer so you can stay I'm around kids alot. " said Saphira chuckling.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:49 pm

"This is great. I have three dolls, you can choose which one you wanz" Jasmin laughed and showed her dolls to girl.
Alejandro was looking at them smiling. Jasmin is really a wonderful girl, all day he could just look at her, at his little angel.
He looked at Saphura and laughed, "Actually, I have no answer to that. I really do not know what is in the head of this little girl," he shook his head and laughed.

He frowned a little, "I'm sorry to hear that. Katrien at least had a chance to met her daughter, though briefly," he shook his head and sighed.
He truly understood how this man fells now. Raising children alone is not easy, but even more it hurts when you know that your wife is not there, she will never see her child grow up.
As Saphira is always there for her niece, Elizabeth and Imogen are always there for Jasmin, but they can not replace her mother.

"Oh healer? That's wonderful to hear. Maybe we can call you when we need medical opinion?" he joked and looked at the girl.
"I don't work a lot with the children, I work as obliviator, you can say that I most often correct mistakes which make teenagers who are careless with magic, if that counts?" laughed.
The next discovery was a surprise to Alejandro; for a long time he didn't laughed as much as he do now. In fact, he was not been so relaxed since Katrien died four years ago.
This is precisely the reason why he had courage to say the following words, "Listen, would you like to maybe go out once? I'm sure I can say that Jasmin and I both enjoy in your company" looked at the girl.
Alejandro Faulkner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Lecium Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:32 am

Saphira looked at the three dolls Jasmin held before her as Saphira picked the one that she wanted to play with. "I pick this one. "said Saphira picking the blond one with purple streaks in her hair. As they started playing, Saphira looked at the other dolls, they were pretty as well, but Saphira liked the one she had the best. " When I was little, I had a whole collection of barbie dolls, I still have the collectable ones. "said Saphira. Saphira looked at Alejandro and laughed. " Obviously she wanted to play with barbies with a girl, obviously she's lucky that she ran into me. " said Saphira giving him a soft warm smile. 

" Yeah it's a bit hard for him, but I know that he wouldn't trade his children for anything, just wish that they at least knew their mother or what she looked like. " said Saphira sighing. Saphira knew how hard it was for her brother to raise his kids by myself, it wasn't easy, so she knew that it had to be hard for Alejandro. Saphira just wished that her and Kace could tell her niece and nephew what happened to their mother and what she looked like, but they couldn't, because they didn't know who she was or what she looked like. Saphira knew that she couldn't replace their mother, their mother will always be their mother, no matter if they didn't know her or what she looked like. 

Saphira nodded. " Yes I been a healer for awhile, but I love being around kids, that's why I'm a healer at Hogwarts. "said Saphira. Saphira laughed and smiled. " Sure, I'm sure I'll be a helping hand when you need medical advice. " said Saphira joking back with him. Saphira laughed. " I don't think it does much, if it includes erasing muggles or people's memories. "said Saphira. Saphira smiled. " Sure that would be great, I would love to, I like spending time with you and Jasmin and I would like to see you two again. " said Saphira.
Saphira Lecium
Saphira Lecium
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top