The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)  Empty The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)

Post by Maya Lycanthe Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Maya was wandering around the castle, she didnt really have anywhere to be because she had already finished her morning classes. She made her way down to the grounds and found herself beside a beautiful lake. "Wow..." She said amazed. The sight took her breath away. She looked into the water and saw a giant silhouette of a creature. "That must be the giant squid Tristan and Jakob told me about." She turned around when she heard someone approach the lake. She did not turn as she could already smell who it was. She smiled and giggled softly, "Hello Jakob."
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)  Empty Re: The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:06 pm

"Well, if it isn't my littler sister Maya," Jakob smiled at her, "what brought you out to the lake today? Shouldn't you be in class or something?" Jakob had a habit of skipping classes and wasn't sure when they started or ended half the time so he had no reason to be asking Maya why she wasn't in class if he wasn't there himself. He strolled up to stand beside the younger Lycanthe and stuck his hands in his pockets as he looked over the lake. "I hear there are merpeople down there in the depths, along with the giant squid." He told her and wondered what other secrets it held beneath the surface. Jake would have to find out one day and come back to tell Maya all about it.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)  Empty Re: The creatures that swim beneath the surface (Jakob Tristan)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Tris caught the scent of her siblings and followed it to the lake. He chuckled as she heard her brother speak, "If you paid attention and actually went to class Jakob you would know that period ended about 10 minutes ago." She hugged her little sister who hugged back and smiled, "Why dont you go down there and found out if thats true Jakey. Maybe if we are lucky, the merpeople will keep you." She loved teasing her little brother. It always brought a smile to her face. She played with the ring around her finger that Mason had given her last year
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:11 am

"Well I see it's now a family reunion," Jakob said sarcastically, " How'd I end up so lucky to show up without an invitation? " 
He gave his big sister a lopsided grin as she suggested that he go down and check and see if there really were merpeople in the grate lake, "One day I will, but I think maybe you should test the waters first." He goofy grin turned into a slightly devilish one as he looked at his sisters. "What do you think Maya? Should Trisy-poo see what the water is like?"He took a small step closer to his sister and scooped her up in his arms getting ready to toss her in the lake.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Maya smiled at her sister and brother. She loved having her family so close to her at all times. She smiled and watched her siblings bicker. When Jakob asked her a question, she smiled and nodded. She watched him pick Tristan up who screamed at him to put her down immediately and started shouting about how she was the princess and yada yada yada. "Yeah yeah yeah, shut it Tris. We get it. you're royalty. Guess what, so are we!" She said laughing and waited for Jakob to pretend to throw Tris in as she knew he would not actually do it
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:23 pm

"Yeah your a princess and the oldest but I'm not as little as I use to be big sister." Jakob rolled his eyes at his sister and moved closer to the water. then sat her down right on the edge of the bank. "don't tempt me or I might actually have to throw you in." he whispered so Maya wouldn't hear.
He moved away from her then and took a seat next to Maya's feet. "So what have you two been up to?" He asked looking between the two girls. "Get into any trouble yet?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and mischievous grin "actually going to class?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Lycanthe Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Maya laughed as Tristan screamed and clung to Jakob like a cat that was about to be throw into water. Except she wasnt. SHe was a WOLF about to be thrown into water. She laughed at her inside joke and began playing with the flowers by her feet. Tristan growled softly at Jakob, her eyes flickering between green and gold, "Watch it, Lycanthe." She said in a threatening tone. "I have been drawing alot." Maya said as she played with the flowers. "I have not gotten into trouble and yes I have been going to class." Tristan just shrugged, "Havent gotten into trouble. Been working alot and spending time with Mason."
Maya Lycanthe
Maya Lycanthe
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

"Good girls." Jakob chuckled as he patted his younger sister on the head and sitting beside her. "care if I swipe a few of these?" He asked pointing at the flowers "I know someone who would like them very much." he winked at the younger girl. "Trist and mason sitting in a tree." he sang under his breath humming the rest of the chant, "and now is that going?" he asked "Do I have to care of him yet?" jake was very protective of his family and wasn't about to let some boy hurt one of his sisters, or do anything else to one of them.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top