GOLDMAN, Chloe
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GOLDMAN, Chloe Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GOLDMAN, Chloe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOLDMAN, Chloe Empty GOLDMAN, Chloe

Post by Chloe Goldman Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:29 pm

<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="content-type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=utf-8">
GOLDMAN, Chloe 53h7kv7
Chloe Goldman______________________________________________________________________________________------------------------------------------------------------INTRODUCTION------------------------------------------------------------
FULL NAME:Chloe Goldman
NICKNAMES:Cg
ALLEGIANCE:None
HOGWARTS HOUSE:Gryfindor or Hufflepuff
CLASSES:Charms,DADA, and Potions.
WAND:Elm wood, unicorn, 10", durable.
PLAY BY: Olesya Rulin

------------------------------------------------------------APPEARANCE------------------------------------------------------------

HAIR COLOUR:Dirty blonde
EYE COLOUR:Hazel
COMPARATIVE HEIGHT:Average.
BODY BUILD: Average.
GENERAL APPEARANCE: Chloe has dirty blonde hair, deep hazel eyes, white clean skin. Her body build looks like everyone else. If you were to look into a crowd of people you wouldn't be able to pick her out at first, till you saw the scar on her neck. The scar is not noticeable at first, but if you look close you will see it. Chloe hates her scar, it is a forever reminder of how her mother died.  

------------------------------------------------------------PERSONALITY------------------------------------------------------------
TRAITS:
*Helpful
*Thoughtfull
*Gracefull
*Truthfull
*Drawing
*Playing in the snow
*Watching movies
DISLIKES:
*Vegitables
*Being scared
*Homework
*Bugs
GOALS: Right now she is only 11, so her biggest goal would be to make friends, get through the year with good grades, and forget about painful past.  
HABITS & QUIRKS:Chole has a habit of humming the song that her mother taught her before she died. While Chloe is in class and is nervous she can't help but bite her nails.   
BOGGART: Giant spider.
PATRONUS: Her fifth birthday party
DEMENTOR: Seeing her mothers car crash into a semi-truck
VERITASERUM: That her mothers death was her fault
MIRROR OF ERISED: To have her mother back
PERSONALITY: Chloe loves to play outdoors in the snow or in the summer she will go swimming. Chloe loves to take a few hours out of each day and find something to draw in her notebook. While in class she can't help but to bite her nails, so you will always find her with short nails. If a bug was to cross Chloes path she would yelp then jump on something to get away from it.

------------------------------------------------------------FAMILY
&amp;
POSSESSIONS
------------------------------------------------------------

FATHER:Henry Goldman-45
MOTHER:Sarah Goldman-Dead
SIBLING/S:An older stepbrother, Brian Goldman-15
OTHER: a black and white cat named Spice
BLOOD STATUS: Half-blood
SPECIES: Human
SOCIAL STATUS: Middle Class
PET/S:A black and white cat named Spice.
OTHER POSSESSIONS:optional.  magical
artefacts must be claimed through the [url=<A]magical"
target="_blank"
rel="nofollow"><SPAN>http</SPAN><SPAN>://</SPAN><SPAN>www</SPAN><SPAN>.</SPAN><SPAN>pottersarmy</SPAN><SPAN>.</SPAN><SPAN>net</SPAN><SPAN>/</SPAN><SPAN>t14353</SPAN><SPAN>-</SPAN><SPAN>magical</SPAN><SPAN>-</SPAN><SPAN>artifacts</SPAN><SPAN>-</SPAN><SPAN>claiming</SPAN><SPAN>]</SPAN><SPAN>magical</SPAN></A>
artefacts
claim[/url]

------------------------------------------------------------CHARACTER
HISTORY

EARLY YEARS:Chloe was born in America on March 19th,2016. Her father, Henry Goldman, already had a son from a previous engagement when he meet Chloe's mother, Sarah Goldman, in a freak accident. Henry was headed off to work when he was backed up in traffic. Which was normal for California. Out of nowhere an earthquake hit knocking a lot of people off the highway. Henry and Sarah where two of the few people that had managed to stay on the highway. They talked and helped other people out while waiting for help. From then on they were inseparable. After a few months they married then a few more months later they had Chloe. Sarah Goldman, Chloe's mother, was to afraid to tell her husband and baby girl that she was a witch that she wrote it down on a letter months before she died. Chloe's father and her couldn't stand staying in the same area after her mother died, so they moved a month after her magical abilities showed.[u]
HOGWARTS
YEARS:
[u]This is her first year.

ADULTHOOD:Not there yet.

------------------------------------------------------------OUT
OF
CHARACTER
[size=11]
ALSO KNOWN AS:Use to be known as Samantha Burns.RP EXPERIENCE:A couple of years on here.
HOW YOU FOUND US:Was a member.
MAIN CHARACTER:This one.
CHARACTER PURPOSE:To have a fresh start.
RP SAMPLE:

At least one paragraph - skip if
you have another character

Last edited by Chloe Goldman on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

GOLDMAN, Chloe Empty Re: GOLDMAN, Chloe

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Sam,

Welcome back! You've got a great start, but I wish you'd given me a bit more history. The app is really good, but then I get to the history and I have lots of questions that would help me to understand her and how to sort her.

I don't know whether her parents are British and were just living in America for some reason, or if they were American, which would make me wonder why they were coming to England. I don't know what her orientation is to magic....I just want to know something more about how she got to where she is now. Is she close to her brother, or just something that tells me more about her family history.

Without that information, simply based on what you have, she is clearly a Hufflepuff in my mind. If you're happy with that, then, fine, I'll let the history slide. But without more information, I can't justify her as a Gryffindor.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:35 pm

It's been a long time since I did this. I was hoping to slowly reveal her past in posts. But if you really need it then I can do so. Being Hufflepuff is fine with me. You guys need more of them anyways. Thanks for saying that its really good. It makes me feel like I'm finely doing better at this. Very Happy
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:48 pm

I get your point. I do, but we've gotten really limiting about topics like abuse issues, disabilities, etc.. So, I really do need you to put that stuff in there, or at least the high points. Little details, I'm not so concerned about, but remember, your app reveals that stuff out of character. Not in character. The other characters aren't going to have that information unless you make it part of your thread. Sometimes that backstory does help your writing partner too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Goldman Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Ok I'll edit it now. Thanks. Very Happy Ok it's edited. Very Happy
Chloe Goldman
Chloe Goldman