Activity Check
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Activity Check Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Activity Check

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Activity Check Empty Activity Check

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:36 am

Okay, folks! You've all probably seen your messages by now, so you know that we've got an Activity Check going on. This thread is mostly for those of us with buckets of characters we want to keep. If you want to make sure you've logged in on all the accounts you want to keep active, feel free to post here. It's not required, but if you want to be super sure, that's what this thread is for! Smile

Remember! The check ends two weeks from today, on October 9! So be sure you've got everyone accounted for.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Activity Check Empty Re: Activity Check

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:11 pm

I would like to keep Ginevra up and running!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Dolohov Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:37 pm

I want to keep Darius, Miseria and Amber Smile Have also logged in with all of them Smile
Darius Dolohov
Darius Dolohov
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:12 am

I want to keep all mine:
Mason T. Cuffe
Jessica Wendorf
Cecilie Montez