Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P) Empty Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P)

Post by Daniel Grayson Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:51 am

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P) Mts1

DANIEL MATTHEW VALENTINE
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Daniel Matthew Valentine

NICKNAMES:  Danny, Dan, Matt

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw

CLASSES:

WAND: 11 inch, Cherry, Dragon Heartstring, Slightly bendy

PLAY BY: Marlon Teixeira

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Black

EYE COLOUR: Brown

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: 5'10 [average]

BODY BUILD: 175 lb (79 kg)  [fit]

GENERAL APPEARANCE:

Daniel is a handsome lad with striking features and a chiseled face, the type to make any girl swoon. His hair consist of long, brown curls giving him a scruffy look. His eyes coloured brown matching the colour of his hair. He has a lean, athletic physique from all the training his does. His complexion is a healthy shade of brown, thanks to all the outdoor activities he does. He prides himself wearing the his most fanciful suit and top of the line clothing's.

He has a distinctive scar running down his left arm from a failed potion experiment which he covers up with his sleeve. A lot of people don't know this and he doesn't just tell anyone, etched onto his back, an orange dragon can be seen from the time he was out drinking one night. Needless to say any more about how he got the tattoo, it pretty much speaks for itself.

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:

[+] Smart
[+] Consistant
[+] If you get on his good side, he can be a nice person
[+] Caring (although, rarely)
[+] Loyal
[+] Good sense of wits
[+] Self-improvement

[-] Like things a certain way
[-] Overprotective
[-] Sarcastic
[-] Cold
[-] Arrogant

LIKES & DISLIKES:

[+] Solving mysteries
[+] Detective work
[+] Potion
[+] Chocolate frogs
[+] Earwax Jellybeans
[+] Drinking
[+] Challenging puzzles

[-] Whiny/Annoying people
[-] Inconsistants
[-] Disorganisation
[-] Rude people
[-] People who don't consider others

GOALS:

[x] Have a family of his own

HABITS & QUIRKS:

[x] He likes to organise
[x] Solving puzzles

BOGGART:

[x] Spiders

PATRONUS:

[x] Picnic with all his family

DEMENTOR:

[x] Losing his mother and having to look after his sister while his father goes out drinking

VERITASERUM:

[x] He has a dragon tattoo etched onto his back.

MIRROR OF ERISED:

[x] Him with his own family

PERSONALITY:

Daniel has a dark personality and rarely shows his softer side. A sarcastic, loner type, he tends to be cold-hearted and careless towards others. Since the death of his mother; he is a lost soul, however, he is cunning in his plans to take down criminals. Arrogant as he is, he does have a good sense of wit.

From time to time, he can be short-tempered and often get overheated during arguments. He lived day by days in a paranoid state. He is extremely relentless towards others and furthermore, grim in detail of his threats. He is very intimidating when dealing with others and above all is overly obsessive and temperamental.

Compassionate in his nature, he is extremely loyal to the ones he cares about the most and often becoming over-protective of them. Although, this is a part of him, burrowed deep into his heart, locked away in a box, which only he has the key to.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:

Bradley Eugene Valentine

MOTHER:

Eunice Muriel Valentine (deceased)

SIBLING/S:

n/a

OTHER:

n/a

BLOOD STATUS:  Muggleblood

SPECIES:

Human

SOCIAL STATUS:

Middle Class

PET/S:
Cat (Fluffy)

OTHER POSSESSIONS:

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:

At a young age, Daniel had always been obsessed with the work of a detective and loved solving mysteries. He became a natural at piecing puzzles together and rapidly developed quick deduction skills. It became clear to him what sort of career he would like to establish for himself in the future and made it his goal to become an Auror. A year after his birth, his sister Katie was born who Daniel loved and care about 'till this very day.

Hogwarts Years:

Just turning eleven, Daniel received a letter from The Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and attended straight away. He was sorted into Ravenclaw. Being a sarcastic, loner-type, he didn't have much friends nor did he care about friendship. He had always been the smart, quiet kid in the back of the class.Here he discovered his second passion for potion. One day, outside of class hours he decided to try out a particular potion and accidentally poured the wrong amount causing the potion to explode, leaving him scars down his arm

By sixth grade, his family had a devastating blow when his mother lost her battle to cancer. His father who was clearly affected by this event, drowned away his sorrow by drinking and gambling at the bar. Daniel was hurt and angry for this, mostly because he found out that his sister was left alone to look after herself while his father spent his life saving into gambling and drinking. Since then, he had cared and looked after his sister.

Adulthood:

After passing his NEWT and graduating, Daniel was well on his way to fulfilling his life-time goal to become an Auror. Although, he is far from done, he is currently undergoing vigorous trainings and this is only just the beginning. Six years of studying, he is still obsessed with experimenting with potion which becomes useful in many occasions and his love for mysteries and detective work only grew more and more over the years.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: KA (or Andy)

RP EXPERIENCE: Uh.... 8 years?

HOW YOU FOUND US: Was the first member to join PA

MAIN CHARACTER: Daniel Valentine

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: Uh... my purpose? Because I wanted to? Wanted to explore with a new character? I don't know

RP SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Daniel Valentine on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P) Empty Re: Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P)

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Is this finished? (:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 pm

I haven't finished the roleplay sample, but if it looks finish to you. Feel free to accept it Wink
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Nahhh, I'll let you finish your roleplay sample. Wink
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Cheeky Razz - Okay, I will finish later tommorow. How you liking it so far, anything else i need to improve while im at it?
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Grayson Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 am

DONE!
Daniel Grayson
Daniel Grayson
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Welcome back Andy.

Valentine, Matthew Daniel (W.I.P) Accept12
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top