Lockwood, Tyler
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lockwood, Tyler Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lockwood, Tyler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lockwood, Tyler Empty Lockwood, Tyler

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Lockwood, Tyler Tumblr_m1u9imM8JH1qgld8s

Tyler Lockwood
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Tyler Riker Anthony Lockwood

NICKNAMES: Ty

Western Astrology:
Scorpio
Zodiac symbol:scorpion
Ruling planet:Mars and Pluto
8th sign of the zodiac

ALLEGIANCE: Order
Lockwood family
Knight Family

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor Graduate or Slytherin Graduate.

CLASSES: Graduate

WAND:  Mahogany, 11 inches, phoenix feather,  good with Transfigurations

Mahogany:mahogany, and was described by Ollivander as "pliable," "excellent for transfiguration," and having "a little more power" than other wands.

Phoenix feather wands:
The rarest core types
Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn hair or dragon heartstring cores to reveal this. They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike.

Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.

PLAY BY: Riker Lynch

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: dirty blond

EYE COLOUR: hazel

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: 6'0

BODY BUILD: Tyler is tall and slender built to him, but he has a bit of muscles in his arms and a well toned chest.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Tyler is a mixture of his mother and his father, but he took mainly after his father in appearance.  There's no doubt that Tyler isn't Riker Lockwood's son. Tyler is a slitting image of his father when he was the same as Tyler is now.  Although Tyler inherited his father tallness standing 6'0 in height and his egg like face with a strong jaw structure with blond hair,  he gotten one thing from his mother and that was her hazel eyes.  

Tyler clothing is a mixture of how he's feeling,  if he's feeling bad boyish he wears a black shirt with skinny jeans.  Although if he's feeling sweet and goofy,  he wears anything from plaid colored shirts and skinny jeans.  Although Tyler's style changes due to his mood, his hair doesn't matter what.  He loves his hair,  and lets very few people touch it.  He wears it in a messy but manageable style with his bangs going to the right.  

PERSONALITY

TRAITS:
+Brave
+loyal
+caring
+clever
+ quick learner
+independent
+thoughtful

-stubborn
- arrogant
- reserved(at times )
- doesn't trust people easily
-cold hearted (at times)
-Careful

LIKES & DISLIKES:
+rainy days
+ Potions
+ DADA
+ Transfiguration
+girls
+ doing new things
+adventures
+ spending time with family and friends

-liars
- back stabbers
- death eaters
-  people who talk alot
-dishonest people
-rules
-not seeing friends and family
-people hurting his friends and family.

GOALS:
1. to find someone and settle down.
2 . spend more time with his family

HABITS & QUIRKS:
1 . Bites his nails
2 . runs hands through his hair
3 . paces when nervous
4.taps his foot alot
5. Beats his hands on things(desk,  steering wheel, . Etc) when bored if his foot asleep

BOGGART: Tyler has quite a bit of fears,  he has a fear of spiders as well the fear of failing in life.  But Tyler's worse fear is dying and not telling his friends and family how much they mean to him.

PATRONUS: Tyler first produced a full Patronus in his fourth year at Hogwarts, his Patronus takes a form of a grizzly bear.  Memory: the time Tyler's whole family had a cabin in the woods for Christmas before he went to Hogwarts.

DEMENTOR: Tyler's worse memory is the death of his grandfather,  he was very close to him and his death really upset him.

VERITASERUM: he was almost put in Slytherin,  but the sorting hat decided on Gryffindor seeing more Bravery in him.

MIRROR OF ERISED: Tyler's greatest desire is to become the person he used to be before his grandfather died and start a family with someone.

PERSONALITY:
Lockwood, Tyler Tumblr_m1u8hdzvMU1qgld8s
Like a Orge that's like a onion with layers,  Tyler is a person with walls of many personalities.  No he isn't crazy or anything,  it's just how much you know him to see his true colors.  Tyler is what you call a bad boy,  he's very much of a trouble maker and likes breaking rules.    He's very arrogant and  stubborn and a bit of a loner at times,  he likes to have things his way or the highway way.  Tyler is very sarcastic and he speaks his mind which leads him to get in trouble alot of times.  Although you might think Tyler is a complete arse,  he's actually quite the opposite of that,  once you get know his true colors.

No, Tyler is actually a sweet heart,  but it's covered by his bad boy image he maintains to keep his guard up from getting hurt anymore.  Although Tyler doesn't show this side often due to the fear of getting hurt,  you can say this is the soft nice side of him.  Deep down Tyler is a sweet guy and a bit of a goofball,  he's very brave and isn't afraid to protect his friends and loved ones.  He's very much a quick learner and very clever,  making it easy for him to get out of trouble at times.  He's very  hard headed down to the last core, but he's really a  compassionate loving guy deep down.  
Lockwood, Tyler Tumblr_mtt48m57LP1sbkt0oo1_500

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:Riker Lockwood

MOTHER:Stormie Lockwood

SIBLING/S:Serena ' Rena ' Lockwood|15|Gryffindor
Austin Lockwood|17|Gryffindor|Landen twin
Landen Lockwood|17|Gryffindor|Austin twin
Damon Lockwood|13|Gryffindor

OTHER: Kate and Kenneth Knight ( cousins on his mother's side)
Aria Lockwood (Cousin on his father's side)
Logan Lockwood (Cousin on his father's side)
James Lockwood (Cousin on his father's side )
Amber Lockwood (Cousin on his father's side )

BLOOD STATUS:  Half blood

SPECIES: human

SOCIAL STATUS: Middle class

PET/S:
A snowy owl named Gamma  and a husky named Polar bear.

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
A ring with his family crest on it.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Tyler Riker Lockwood was born on November 8th 2008 to Riker and Stormie Lockwood.  Tyler is the oldest boy out of the five Lockwood kids and out of his four siblings.  In the fall of November Austin and Landen were born on November 1st 2010,  proud to have two brothers to play with,  it was two years later that his parents finally had a girl something Tyler really wanted.  Serena was born on August 9th 2012 making Tyler one happy big brother.  Thinking his parents were done having kids,  clearly he was mistaken,  Damon was born December 29th 2014 making him the fifth Lockwood sibling.  

Tyler's childhood was filled with laughter and good times with his family and siblings.   Before he went to Hogwarts, Tyler went to a muggle private school with his four siblings.  He had quite popular and had quite a bit of friends in his time of being in a muggle private school.  

Hogwarts Years: At the age of eleven, Tyler was accepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.   Excited but sad to leave his siblings,  Tyler took his place at Hogwarts being the first Lockwood sibling to go to Hogwarts.  When Tyler's name was called,  he set on the stool waiting to be sorted.  The sorting hat whispering in his ears,  the hat was torn between putting him in Gryffindor or Slytherin.  After a few minutes,   the sorting hat shouted GRYFFINDOR!  
2nd Year:  As a 2nd year,  Tyler knew the castle like the back of his hand and no longer was wondering around the castle as much. From turning beetles into buttons to cheering charms.  In his 2nd year,  he tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team as chaser and made it.  
3rd year: Tyler was excited about his 3rd year,  he was finally able to go to Hogsmeade and his two brothers were finally coming to Hogwarts.  From Quidditch games to bringing candy back for his brothers,  his life came crashing down the summer of his third going on fourth year.   Tyler's grandfather died in his sleep,  Tyler was heartbroken, angry and confused.
4th year: Although Tyler was heartbroken by his grandfather death,  Tyler went to Hogwarts and started getting into trouble and getting detentions,  his parents shocked by it,  they knew he was acting out due to him missing his grandfather who he was very close to.  In his fourth year his sister Serena came to Hogwarts and Tyler had to be protective of her due to boys liking her.
5th year: Tyler's fifth year was the year that broke the camel back,  it was the year his father left and divorced his mother due to her falling into depression after her father death.  Due to his parents separation and his parents getting half of the kids,  his mother got him, Serena and Damon while his father gotten Austin and Landen.  Angry with the separation of his parents and his two brothers,  Tyler started getting more up to the point he was almost kicked out of Hogwarts. As his OWL came,  Tyler did surprisingly very well on them considering he spent most of his year in detention.  
6th: Known as the Hogwarts bad boy,  Tyler maintain his image and his little brother started Hogwarts getting sorted into Gryffindor just like him and his other siblings.  Proud that all his siblings were in the same house,  Tyler was sad that Hogwarts was the only place he seen all his siblings together.  
7th year:As his last and final year came, Tyler was happy yet sad to leave Hogwarts behind but more sad to leave his siblings.  As his final year came,  he mellowed down on causing trouble to graduate. Although making his mark at Hogwarts,  he thrown one of the messiest parties in the room of requirements that landed him a month of detention before the summer break.

Adulthood: After the summer of his seventh year, with his siblings in America Tyler moved out and started his Auror training.   Now at the age of nineteen,  Tyler is living in a apartment that isn't to far from his mother house.   Tyler is now a Auror after always wanting to become one since he was little,  he always wanted to make the world a better place and rid the world of evil.   Tyler is still the same,  he's honestly misses his grandfather and his two twin brothers that he haven't seen since his parents divorce.  Although it been years since his grandfather death and his parents divorce,  he still depressed over it.  In all honesty he just misses being the family they once was.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Soph

RP EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years, since P.A been here!

HOW YOU FOUND US: pff. ..I'm a LONG time member plus I live here along with Jackles and Eli!

MAIN CHARACTER: Sophia Granger

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: I always wanted to make a guy character, but I was to scared to,  so I'm going to give it a try!

RP SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tyler Lockwood on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Lockwood, Tyler Empty Re: Lockwood, Tyler

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Whew! There I think he's finished, if I need to change anything let me know! This is the longest app I did ever, took alot of thinking to plan Tyler out! I hope he's ok I'll like to rp as him asap!
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:20 am

Soph,

I'm confused. There are some things that don't make sense to me. How can he be loyal and thoughtful and caring and a rule breaker while being arrogant and self centered and cold hearted and hate rule breaking? I'm okay with people being conflicted and having inner struggles, but I'm having a hard time seeing how this will work.

Question: He produced a patronus in what year? the app says his "did year"

You say you want him to be a Gryffindor but in his personality, he sounds like a Slytherin.

And what motivated him to become an auror? I understand he's loyal to those he cares about, but why is he able to reach outside of himself to try to protect others?

He has some good structure, but I'm having trouble seeing him clearly. Can you help me?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22485
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 am

Ok... Khaat, I edited and added some things to him I hope he's ok now! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 pm

I think he's better now. I think he's got a lot of potential, but I also think he's one that you probably will need to continue to work on developing as you play him in order to smooth out some of his rough edges. And that could be some good beginning plotting for him in itself.

anyway, i'll accept him and sort him to grads.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22485
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Yay thank you Kitty Khaat! Yeah I'm excited to see where he'll go on this!
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top