Little Running Mates
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Running Mates Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Running Mates

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Running Mates Empty Little Running Mates

Post by Marcus Belby Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:49 am

Marcus felt Brian take hold of his elbow. He glanced at Hallie.

"Hold on," he said to her calmly. He felt the zip, the pull, that was Brian's porting spell.  He felt the icy wind whip through his clothes, and he drew Khaat closer to him, wanting to protect her from the cold.

An instant later, they landed. They were home--back in the living room of Khaat and Brian's massive log style mansion. It was the ultimate definition of American Southwest style luxury.  Marcus was accustomed to this now. He lived here now with them when he was working.  

Four house elves flew from different directions--two males and two females.  

"Can I help?" one of the females asked.

"That's Suki," Marcus said to Hallie. "She's got some healing abilities. So does Brian."  

"Suki--my...children. She's had my children," Brian said, realizing he didn't know if he had sons, daughters, or one of each. "This is Hallie. You can trust her. She's responsible for saving my babies." He motioned Marcus to simply lay Khaat on the sofa for the moment.

"Come with me, Dearie," Suki said, ever motherly.  "I can take one if you like. Let's get them cleaned up."  She peered into the bundle of Khaat's clothes and cooed at them. She touched their foreheads. "They're beautiful, Brian.  Just perfect. And so big for twins." She looked a little farther. "Sons," she beamed. "You have two perfect sons."

"Sons," he said, a broad smile crossing his face despite all the things that needed to be done. "I have sons."

"We'd better brew him a spot of tea while we're at it," Suki looked up at Hallie, a grin on her face.  "I think he needs it. You look like you could use a cup too.  Come along. The kitchen is this way.  Dottie, go get us some things for the babies and make sure Brian has whatever he needs."  Suki needn't have told Dottie. Dottie was already on her way up to the nursery. The two male house elves, Jobey and Zodey, headed off to bring the two lace bassinets downstairs. Suki reached for one of the babies.  Tending the babies would give Brian a chance to see to Khaat and to make sure she was alright.
Marcus Belby
Marcus Belby
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 182
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Little Running Mates Empty Re: Little Running Mates

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Hallie's body felt as though it was being squeezed into a tight hoop, everything around her: Marcus, Brian, the babies, Khaat, they all felt compressed against her lungs as though she would never get to breathe again then... CRACK. They had apparated. Hallie was used to apparating but never had she side alonged with that many people before.

Looking around she noticed they were in a living room, a grand yet cosy living room. It wasn't one of those large manor houses where everything has a place and you'd believe yourself to be walking around a show house. This room held a gentle, caring feel as though love was a common feeling here. Perhaps it was the logs that gave the warm vibe?

Hallie noticed four house elves walking towards them. Hallie liked house elves, she appreciated their hard working and caring nature. There was once a time when she was against enslaving them but they were always happiest when matched with a good master and clearly the Lupins were excellent masters given how cheerful Suki was.

'I think you're right.' Hallie said, a smile on her face as she looked at Brian.

Following Suki to the kitchen, a baby in each of their arms. It amazed Hallie how resilient they were. Neither of the babies had cried, they seemed more comfortable in the warmth of, what Hallie believed to be the Lupin household. Maybe she could do this after all? Looking at the baby in her arms only made her realise how much it was worth going through pregnancy for. So what if she had a prosthesis and wanted to be an auror. The bond between Mother and daughter was strong, admirable, a bond that Hallie was beginning to brood upon.

'Is this the Lupin household?' Hallie asked out of curiosity as they entered a large kitchen with a surface in the center where she lay the baby from her arms.

(ooc: sorry its late I couldn't reply yesterday, it was rather hectic)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 am

"It is," Suki said, busying herself with washing the first baby. "And a fine house it is, too. Never worked for a family that treated us so well. It's different working as free elves. He gives us clothing--whatever kind we like. We eat the same food as on his own table. He's given us our own quarters off the pantry. Took a cabinet and enchanted it into a big roomy living quarters for us with furniture just our size. Never had living quarters before or furniture. He offered us wages, but we turned him down. So he keeps an expense account for us that he deposits into every week for us at Gringotts. He's a good man.

"She's got a bootlace tied around your foot, Wee One," she said to the baby. " I bet you were born first, weren't you, my boy?" She was checking every inch of the baby while she was washing him.  "A lovely boy," she said, thoroughly loving children but there was something special about a newborn.  "That's better--your first bath.  So big and so handsome! So who's bigger? You? Or your brother?"

Jodey came downstairs, floating a large basket of baby supplies behind him.  He set the baby scales on the kitchen island and laid out a tape measure.  Then he laid out some baby towels and some diapers.  

"Boys?" he asked.

"Yes, indeed!" Suki said.  "Brew some tea, would you?"

"What kind?" Jodey asked.

"Brew the almond tea.  Its her favorite," Suki said.  She glanced at Hallie. "Look at all that blond hair that they both have.  They're the spitting image of their daddy."  She weighed and measured the first baby.  "6 pounds, 10 ounces. 19 and a half inches long.  Would you like to pick out their first onesies, Hallie?  Khaat couldn't decide which ones to put them in first, so she has almost a dozen new onesies for them. She bought everything from cotton to French terry to cashmere."  

Suki rooted in the basket and found two beaded baby bracelets.  One said "I'm First!"  The second said, "I'm Best!"  Suki couldn't help an amused grin seeing them.  "Their daddy's sense of humor."  She wrapped the first baby in a warm, hooded baby towel and offered him to Hallie.  "Would you do the honors, please? And I'll wash his little brother."

"You know," Suki said, as she washed the second baby. "I've never known of Brian to bring anyone here that was from outside the family. That says something for you.  He has to truly trust you or you wouldn't be here, no matter what. There isn't anything he wouldn't give to protect her. The truth is, this is a fortress, and its bigger than any place I've ever worked. You should have Marcus show it to you. Its impenetrable and unplottable, and its all designed to keep her safe.  Her and their kids. Its the only thing he cares about."

"You don't know what he cares about," Jodey scowled at her, getting out lots of oversized, brightly colored stoneware tea mugs that Khaat's mother made in her art studio.

"And you are the most unromantic elf I've ever met," Suki frowned. "And you're blind, too. You don't see it at all."

"There's nothing to see," he said, pouring tea.

"He loves her more than I've ever seen anyone love another human being," Suki said. "She wants a big family, and so does he. This makes eight for them now--with seven of them under 4."  She finished bathing the second baby.  "Perfect. Absolutely perfect. So how big are you, Pet?" She weighed him.  "Six pounds, 2 ounces.  Seventeen inches. Your brother really is your big brother, isn't he?" She wrapped him in a baby towel.

"We're soon going to be able to have tea," Suki said to Hallie.  "Have you ever had the Minister's almond tea? He makes different flavors of tea in his spare time.  Its a hobby of his. Khaat's favorite is the almond tea. Tastes like almond cookies."  She looked at Hallie and smiled, as if her next statement was a big secret. "I like it too," she said with a little giggle.

"Zodey's got the bassinets downstairs in the living room," Jodey said. "Brian and Marcus were just about done tending to Khaat. She's awake. Seems to be a bit better."

"She'll feel better if she gets cleaned up and gets into some fresh clothes with a cup of tea."

"Seems they've done all that--all but the tea. Brian says she's going to be fine. He's stopped the bleeding, and he's stopped the traumatic shock symptoms and her pain. She looks better. She's still in the living room. Seems she didn't want to be closed in anywhere for awhile and wants to be around all those big windows in the living room. Found her in a cell, did you?" Jodey asked Hallie. "What do you take in your tea?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 pm

(ooc: Sorry for a late reply I've been quiet busy lately! I'll try my best to keep on top of the threads Smile )

Hallie couldn't help bust break into a smile. The elves were so happy here, so well treated. It reminded Hallie of the time she used to sneak into the Hogwarts kitchens. All the house elves there were so cheerful, or well most of them were. Hogwarts seemed such a long time ago, sure it was only a year, but the amount of drama that had happened this past year made Hogwarts seem a distant memory. A happy memory when everything seemed less dark and her biggest worry was whether she'd get the grades to become an auror. Life as an auror was challenging, tough but challenging. It was moments, like this morning, that kept Hallie's passion for being an auror alive.

Hallie watched the magic happen. The babies were so fresh to the world but at the same time so full of life. It was a beautiful site. They both looked like their Daddy. Perhaps her child would look like Theodore, that would definitely boost his ego. If only it was that easy. Hallie was torn: Progressing as an auror, or becoming a Mother and her job being number two on the list. She could do both but ultimately one would take priority and being the person that she was Hallie didn't have to ponder which: family.

Hallie giggled as she took the bracelets and fastened them around each of the babies teeny wrists. It was all so cute, the tiny onsies with tiny pictures of giraffes and teddy bears to broomsticks and golden snitches.

'I think we'll go with the cotton, cashmere will need dry cleaning if they puke.' Although they were happy and healthy. Babies puked it was a known fact but right now these babies were so happy and peaceful that the last thing they needed to worry about was if the puked.

Holding the first baby in her arm Hallie fitted it into a baby blue onsie that was patterned with stars and moons. Moons. Ironic how the problem of the moon had landed them being born in a cell. Werewolves. Hallie hated them, but this time they hadn't won. Khaat was safe. The babies were safe and they were all going to be fine.

The second baby was dressed into a beige onsie with golden snitches embroidered into the cotton. How cute. Smelling the babies hair Hallie let out an uncontrollable smile. All of a sudden she was so broody, so yearning for a child herself and she could. She had that option.

Although Hallie was soon distracted by hat Suki was saying: Hallie was the first person outside of the family to come here, here to the Lupins. Her cheeks had flushed a faint pink tinge and her eyes held a disbelieving light. Hallie had never thought of herself as special before but now, now she felt as though she could become a Mother and an auror. It wouldn't be a problem. If the Lupins trusted her and had enough faith in her to bring her here then she could have a baby. Heck she could have lots of babies. Baby Rookwoods. Already the sound of baby Theodore footprints tiptoed through her imagination.

Pop. The perfect bubble popped as Jodey suggested Suki didn't know what she was talking about. Jodey was a cute elf but Suki was something special, she was warm, caring, passionate. Suki sounded like a Mother herself.

'It sounds delicious!' Hallie replied, her eyes wide with the sudden idea of tasting such a delicious treat. 'Just two sugars,' Hallie replied, 'Yeah. Marcus and I found her and these poor cuties were hidden under the stones.' Hallie added looking down at the babies, the image almost brought tears to her eyes. Khaat was such a strong person, somewhat of a rising idol to Hallie. 'She's going to be an incredible Mother.'
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:35 pm

"Coming straight up," Jodey said, preparing a proper tea tray. He made a mug for Hallie with two sugars. "The tea tastes like almond cookies, and it is one of the favorites here, especially when the day has been tough. Its a bit of comfort and warmth." Jodey set the mug of tea in front of Hallie and then took the tray into the living room for Khaat, Marcus, Brian, and to welcome the others whenever they would return.

"Khaat is a good mother, I think," Suki said. "She doesn't talk much about her children outside of the house. Rarely takes them out of the house. She's afraid of someone like James Blood getting them, and she knows they're safe here.

"These two are numbers Seven and Eight for her," Suki said. "She adopted a girl who just graduated from Hogwarts this past year. Khaat had her first child from her first marriage. Abbey. She's a brilliant child. She's almost four. She acts more like she's 6, though." The thought of Abbey made her laugh a little. Abbey was always much too smart for her age.

"Khaat's adopted daughter had a baby that she gave Khaat custody of because she needed to finish school. That little girl is only a couple months younger than Abbey.

"Khaat's last pregnancy was triplets. Two boys and a girl. So--Khaat has an adult aged daughter, two little girls who will be four this spring, and two boys and a little girl who will be three at the very end of the summer. And now these two. Miseria, Abbey, Dakota, Robbie, Mikey, Julia, and now two more beautiful boys...."

She heard the sound of others porting into the living room.

"That will be some of the others returning. Looks like we made tea just in time," she said. She heard little footsteps on the stairs. "And that will be Abbey," she smiled. She glanced behind them at the large wooden staircase to see the almost-four year old child running down the stairs.

Abbey had long beautiful blond hair like her mother. There was just a hint of a curl to her hair, and she had a tunic length pink sweater with a white kitty knitted onto the front. She wore it with gray leggings and a pair of pink and gray plaid mary janes on her feet.

She was full of light and life and excitement, and she ran, utterly without fear towards the ghastly looking man in the dementor's mask. Of the number of new arrivals in the living room, it was the one designed to be the most frightening that she wanted the most.

"Papa!!" she ran to him, reaching both arms wide open to him. The figure scooped her up, and she took the mask off the figure's face, wrapped both arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "You done working for today?" she asked. She tossed the mask aside without a single thought.

"She loves that man with all she's got," Suki smiled. "She's a Papa's girl. Completely." Zodey offered to take the cloak and gloves of the 'dementor,' and once he did, he became visible. It was the Minister himself, the man who had been in hiding all this time. He kissed Abbey's forehead lovingly and held her close.

From his last images before the attack in September that had nearly killed him, he had become seriously underweight--thin and pale, with the gray cast to his skin that only came from a long, hard fought brush with death. There was every evidence that the man had suffered immensely. He had worked very hard to keep anyone from seeing him as he was now.

"He still is ill," Suki said very softly. "This secret--how he looks now--is one of the things you must never tell. It is vital to the safety of our world."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:07 pm

The sugar blended well with the almond tea. It was something Hallie had never experienced before, usually the blonde stayed to water - or alcohol - never one for tea but this was something special. Maybe because it was house elf made, anything house elf made was usually a treasure but whatever the reason this tea was wonderful. It lifted her, made her feel warm and safe.

Hallie didn't need to explain her appreciation for the tea, or how much she liked it as her eyes did that for her. Instead she listened to Suki. There was so much about Khaat Lupin hadn't known, for instance she hadn't been aware that she already had children and had even adopted. Perhaps because of how private the family were. Hallie could only imagine how tough it must be to live in the limelight, but to successfully uphold a private life too. If Hallie were wearing a hat she would have taken it off ten times over.

The four year old was happy and excited to see her Grandfather. A tear brewed in her eye. It was moments like these that brought back the memories of her own Father before he was murdered. But Hallie was strong, she'd gotten through that and biting the side of her gums Hallie sent the tears away. Today wasn't a day to cry or morn, today was joyous. A family had almost been torn apart but Hallie had helped to stop that happen. It was her contribution that allowed Abbey to run to her Grandfather and not need to worry that he, her Father or her Mother wouldn't be going away.

Hallie had put her tea down at the sight of the Minister for Magic as he made himself present. Hallie had known it wasn't a dementor for the feeling of despair and ultimate sadness hadn't come to her. The blonde hadn't heard her brothers cries as they heard their Father's body fall to the floor after being victim to 'Avada Kedavra' whilst they hid with their Mother in the closet inches away from him. But the Minister?!

The only time Hallie had met the man had been when she Graduated Hogwarts, he had handed her her scroll of her NEWT results. Although back then he didn't look, ill, he looked old but healthy and strong. The man in the room now was weakened and pale.

'I wont tell a soul.' Hallie said strongly to Suki. She knew her place, she knew it wasn't her right to talk to anybody about how she saw the Minister. It would be her secret until she died, maybe in years from now it could be a fun story to tell the Grandchildren how she met the Minister himself... Grandchildren. She couldn't deny it. Hallie wanted a family and right now she had the chance to make that happen. This meeting, this morning, this moment Hallie knew she was going to keep her baby.

Not wanting to speak out of term Hallie continued to drink her almond tea. Delicious.

Last edited by Hallie Rookwood on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:30 pm

"He cannot speak," Suki said. "Its part of the curse...." she stopped herself. She hadn't explained. "The attack that almost killed him--it was a deep, dark curse. One cast by a powerful wizard but cast horribly wrong.  To remove such a dark curse is almost impossible business but to remove one that went wrong in the casting?" She shook her head.  "I don't know how he's going to do it.  But this had happened to any other wizard, they'd have been coming to him for help. He knows he is his own salvation.  Its all he does now--searching for a cure for himself."

It was painful for Suki to see Robert constantly in such suffering. "It causes him constant pain of some sort. Keeps him from speaking, keeps him from being able to control his own emotions and sometimes his behaviors--particularly anger. And--he's figured out that it is transferrable to anyone who is an energy worker. Anyone who uses their own body to produce the core of their skills--such as a healer or a seer.  He cannot kiss his wife, cannot touch his own child's hand or wipe away a tear, cannot touch his son in law...none of the people that he loves--except his grandchildren because they are too young. Their magic has not manifested yet. But once that happens, if there is no cure, he will be further isolated inside himself. Abbey is one of the sparks of life left in his world, a reason left for living."

Suki saw Abbey whispering in her grandfather's ear. It made him laugh-a silent laugh--but a laugh nonetheless. He snapped his fingers, and Suki floated out two cookies frosted with pink icing out to him.  He took them out of the air and gave one to Abbey.  

"He hardly ever finds he can deny that child anything," Suki laughed.

"When he was cursed, Khaat brought him here. She knew her father could not be alone. He was too alone already. He has been hiding here all this time.  She makes she he has all he wants or needs and that he has friends that he can touch.  Long standing mates that understand him an the sign language he uses now.  

"And when she was attacked and mauled by James this September, he could not help her.  She nearly died, and he could not touch her. He has the skill to remove the horrid scarring on her face and her neck, but he cannot touch her. He has sworn he will go to the grave and carry the curse if he must, but he will not pass it on to another witch or wizard. You saw him that night, I believe, at the hospital, in one of his other disguises. He was there. Could not make himself stay away, and had he not coached the surgical team through the surgery with sign language, she surely would have died.

"The dementor's disguise you saw today allowed him to go out without being recognized. Its just one of several disguises he has.  In the state that he's in, he cannot risk being recognized.  For his enemies to see that he is yet capable of fighting but is looking so pitiful, it gives them more power.  And he solves nothing by going back to work in the state he's in.  He needs to find out who, in the Ministry, is so vile. He needs to either get to the bottom of it or wait for them to overplay their hand. Someone that evil always does.

"He's looking for allies--confederates he can trust that will help him free himself from the curse, find the monster in the ministry that is turning our world upside down, catch Blood, and put things back to rights. Perhaps he sees that possibility in you--a confederate he can trust."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Hallie's eyes drooped as she listened to Suki. It was horrible, the curse that Lupin had endured. A curse without a cure. Curses were hard to deal with at the best of times, Hallie knew after all the horrible images of long term curses that she'd learned about on her training. Robert Lupin was strong, regardless of his position of Minister, the man was strong and Hallie could only admire his bravery. Here he was, isolated from his family, sure he could spend time with them but he couldn't engage on the level a Father could. Sometimes being a seer perhaps wasn't the best skill in the world. Hallie wasn't big on divinations, in fact she thought the subject rather silly, but genuine seers Hallie could opening appreciate their abilities - often admired it.

Hallie suddenly dropped her jaw. The minister had been there, right in front of her! Sure she'd seen Khaat's Mother but the Minister for Magic had been there, watched her taking her firsts steps as a trainee auror. Hallie could only hope that she had done a good enough job. Being an auror was everything she had ever wanted, then again had the Minister been there she would no doubt have been nervous. At least now if she thought alongside him, worked beneath him Hallie would know she'd done it before and there was nothing to be afraid of.

Initially, when Suki has mentioned how the Minister couldn't speak and had been hiding Hallie had frowned, pondering how the new education decrees had been sanctioned without his say so. Unless someone had taken action on his behalf, perhaps a death eater by placing Katrina-Carlotta as headmistress. Then again Du Hunt had been at the scene fighting alongside him. It didn't make sense, it was beyond confusing. It was only now Hallie realised the dangers of what was happening: The marriage law, the blood pack, the person in the ministry. Ana Levski. Hallie would love to blame her considering it was her fault she'd lost a leg. Had the marriage law never been in place then she would not be standing there with a prosthetic limb.

Hallie spat out the almond tea she had just sipped. 'ME?' The trainee auror gasped, before hastily wiping her mouth and conjuring a towel to quickly soak up the drops of tea that had fallen to the floor. 'I'm sorry about this.' Hallie muttered, her cheeks flushing a bright red.

'But I? I'm only a trainee? I've, I've not became a fully fledged auror yet? I'm... ME?' The disbelief of what Suki was suggesting, that the Minister could consider her, Hallie Caroline Rookwood, an ally. That was a praise, a honor - even if it was the Lupin's house elf saying this it was still a gift to hear.

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 am

"Yes, well," Suki said, "perhaps he believes you've been training long enough. Or--perhaps he believes he'd like to prepare you for some advanced duty. All I'm saying is that he never does anything without a reason. It might help you to know that he is a rather wicked chess player. Few people defeat him at a chess board. I don't play often, but I do play often enough to know that a wise player never underestimates the value of any piece on the board. No matter how anyone else sees the piece. Or how the piece might see itself. And just by virtue that you're here, he sees more in you than, apparently, you might be seeing in yourself."

She picked up one baby and motioned Hallie to pick up the other.

"Can't leave them on the kitchen counter forever, now, can we? Come along." She snapped her fingers and spoke sharply Hallie's tea mug. "Look sharp, then. Refill yourself and come along. She's got her hands full, hasn't she?" Then she looked at Hallie. "It will follow behind you. Come along, Dear."

Suki took one baby into the living room. People were waiting to see the babies. Suki took the baby she had to Brian. "Your son, Sir," she said, handing him to him. Brian could barely contain his joy. He took the baby from her with the steadiness of an 'old pro' at handling babies, cradling the baby in the crook of his elbow and, with the other hand, brushing the baby's blonde hair. His hand paused on the baby's forehead, the healer in him needing to know for himself that the baby was alright.

"They're perfect," Suki said to him, smiling. "That's the younger one."

"Ms. Rookwood," Kate said, "May I?" Suki just smiled. Kate loved every one of her grandchildren, and she wanted to hold one of her newest grandsons. "Thank you. Thank you for going with us today and for working so well with Marcus to make sure my family got out safely."

"She was a good partner today," Marcus smiled. "Well done, Rookwood. Watch out, though. Your tea mug is behind you and it seems a bit impatient, trying to get your attention. Did you not tell her about that little charm, Suki?"

"I didn't think I needed to. She catches on fast," Suki shrugged, glancing back at the tea mug that was floating behind Hallie and seemed to be getting a bit impatient waiting for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Hallie collected one of the twins from the counter and followed Suki into the room, noticing the mug of almond tea following her as she entered the main room. 

'Of course.' Hallie replied, extending one of the twins towards their Grandmother. Perhaps it was different for Hallie, Kate already had grandchildren and her daughter was a lot older in a happy marriage. Hallie had barely finished Auror training and was in a, well, not the best of marriages.

'I'm just glad I could help.' Hallie replied. She didn't want any acknowledgement for what she did today. Sure it was nice but being praised wasn't the reward seeing Brian with his children was the reward. 

'They're beautiful aren't they.' Hallie said, smiling as the boy who was now in Kate's arms curling towards his Grandmothers chest. It really was special. Next it would be Maura and then... Her. If Theodore hadn't gone back on wanting them; she really couldn't raise a child without him.  
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top