I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility Empty I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:04 am

Dearest Fred,

I realized I didn't get you a thing for Christmas. How terrible of me - I'm sure your tree was quite bare considering your recent move, so let me help you out. Attached is all the paperwork necessary to put Weasleys' Wizard's Wheezes into your hands. I just ask that you don't fire all of my staff (trust me, they'll run the place for you, they're wonderful) and I'm sure I won't have to pay for anything, well, ever, because A) A few of my own inventions are on the shelves and B) You love me like a sister.

Merry Christmas,

Jack Dyllan.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility Empty Re: I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 am

Jaquellene Dyllan,
(and yes, you're quite welcome to imagine it in Molly Weasley's voice)

I helped you in your first prank (and I know James insists that he did it, but the Tentacula seeds were really about to blow up the potion). I also set you up on your first blind date, regardless of how horrible it was and if gum really did end up the guy's nostril. I had your back every time you and James, Quidditch-crazed fanatics that you are, snuck out to the pitch after curfew. I even broke into Aunt Hermione's office that one time when she confiscated the Map. Aunt Hermione for Circe's sake. And this is what you do to me?

I didn't even take responsibility for my pet Crup. The epitome of laziness, remember? And you think I'll do this?

Your handsomely brassed-off friend
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility Empty Re: I bring you tidings of good news and responsibility

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 am

Fred, my close friend of so many years

Do this to you? Whatever could you mean? I'm returning the legacy your father built (and I polished, if I'm allowed to brag) and giving you a chance to prove your mettle in the noble business of retail.

Or consider this payback for the blind date. Which ever you prefer.

No take-backs,

Jack Dyllan.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:54 am

Jack,

How to get it through your lamentably thick skull.........oh, I know.

NO.

(Polished? Wheezes was a thriving monster before you ever got your grubby little paws all over it)

Fred
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Fred, darling,

If you don't, I'll pass it on to your sister who, while lovely, would probably blow it up or trade it for dragon eggs or something. Only you can save your fathers legacy.

Resistance is futile.

Jack Dyllan.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top