SPRING BREAK
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SPRING BREAK Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SPRING BREAK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPRING BREAK Empty SPRING BREAK

Post by Zack Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am

So I'm off for spring break and I'm ready to get back RPing! Very Happy

How Many Characters You Want: I don't care
What characters you want: Any
Level of RP: At least a paragraph. Meet the word count.
What you want to RP about: Anything

Marcus "Mad" Dakota- Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, DADA Teacher, OotP Member

Zack Frost- 5th yr Gryffindor, Parents are Death Eaters
Zack Frost
Zack Frost

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

SPRING BREAK Empty Re: SPRING BREAK

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

Yo! I'll RP with ya if you want.

I don't know if I should list all my characters, but I'll do it anyways and you can choose who you want to RP with.

Hitame Higurashi - thirteen years old, Gryffindor. I don't think I need to describe her.
Lysander Scamander - fourteen years old, Ravenclaw. Shy, nervous weirdo who isn't good around girls.
Sapphire Ivanova - turning fifteen years old, Hufflepuff. Hyper, giddy, weirdo girl who loves to have fun.
Danielle Mulciber - turning sixteen years old, Slytherin. Prankster who's only real friend is Juliet Valentine.
Damitrius D'Eath - sixteen years old, Gryffindor. Fun loving girl, always on the look out for adventure, hates werewolves
Jayden Volkov - fifteen years old, Ravenclaw. My newest character, loves animals though no one but his sister knows this.
Ryo Hiroku - turning seventeen years old, Hufflepuff. Coming out of depression now that he found a new girl to love.
Mariposa Cruz - turning eighteen year old, Gryffindor. Still a tomboy though she's trying to change that, because she's working on adopting an orphaned twelve year old Ravenclaw.
Yumi Zante - eighteen years old, Slytherin. Prankster, ex-dark follower who is lonely and misses her boyfriend.
Atticus Bletchley - eighteen years old, Slytherin. Is seen as Nothing more than a pretty boy, engaged to Kiara Lawrence. Administrative Assistant at St. Mungos
Alexis D'Eath - eighteen years old, ex-Ravenclaw. I think you know her well enough.
Jake Collins - nineteen years old, ex-Gryffindor. CoMC Professor, Head of Gryffindor, Auror. Loves to duel, not much more to him.

Yeah, enjoy picking people out...

Last edited by Hitamé Higurashi on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 am

Zack & Jayden can have a thread. They're both 5th years.

And I totally forgot about Jack&Alexis with Marcus. I'll start whichever thread you want me to start right now.

Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 am

Alrighty they can have a thread. I need to get Jayden more established here.

Um, we can drop the Jake and Marcus thread if you want and only keep Alexis and Marcus.

If you can, could you please start the one for Lex/Mad?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 am

Awesome! I'll get started now! Very Happy
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:11 am

Kay, and I guess I'll start the one for Jayden/Zack.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 am

Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff