Gamble, Demetri - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gamble, Demetri  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gamble, Demetri

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gamble, Demetri  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gamble, Demetri

Post by Demetri Gamble Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 am

Well I apologize for the ignorance. I was very unaware that there was a difference, so thank you for clearing that bit up.

How would we go about you helping me reflect his condition?

And he would turn into Demetri which would mean he probably wouldn't be accepted as a auror. He would probably be one running from them and causing them problems.

I want the darkness the lives inside Leigh to take complete control. And it would have to be forever now, since I was unaware of the site rules.
Demetri Gamble
Demetri Gamble
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

np. those two illness are very often confused. i hear that more than you think! LOL

anyway....if demetri was a whale of a lot stronger than leigh, it may well be that demetri overpowered leigh as the host. it sounds, from what you wrote so far that leigh was the original personality or host) that was traumatized. it might have been that demetri overpowered him or that leigh just did not have the ability to develop enough sense of empowerment in himself that he might have simply relinquished control to demetri.

in that case, then, yes, demetri would be dark, probably far less tolerant and far more reactive to things that he feels he needs to either protect himself from or to "correct" in whatever way he thinks is most appropriate. but then that becomes an issue that he might have developed a different sense of what he believes is right and wrong than perhaps those who haven't been through so much. most protectors dont' run from things as easily as they decide to stand and fight, though.

is that any help?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetri Gamble Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 am

yes it helps. I'm wanting to go way out of my comfort zone with this character. He does not care about order, he does not care about others, he really doesn't care about anything in the slightest but to feed his addictions; killing and stealing. I want him to be just absolutely crazy (I know he will serve time in Azkaban that was thought out long ago) but with this background. He over came his host and he's mental more powerful because of it.

You see what I'm kinda shooting for? I can write it out it's just going to take some time and readjusting with his background and also to your likings.
Demetri Gamble
Demetri Gamble
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am

it sounds like we're now getting on the same page! do the adjustments and we'll see if we can make this work out.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetri Gamble Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes, no? Is this a little better or does it still need work? I still have a few things to touch up but everything as far as the deep stuff goes is there.
Demetri Gamble
Demetri Gamble
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Much, much better. Much more believeable. Let me know when you finish tweaking things and i'll take another look over. It looks like you really have worked very hard on it, and the work shows. Nice job!!

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetri Gamble Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

I think that about does it.

Updated.
Demetri Gamble
Demetri Gamble
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:01 pm

alright. I'll accept him now. nice work. that was a difficult character to develop.

accepted and sorted into grads.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top