STAR, Alex Dagger
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

STAR, Alex Dagger Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

STAR, Alex Dagger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STAR, Alex Dagger Empty STAR, Alex Dagger

Post by Alex Star Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 pm

STAR, Alex Dagger

Alex Dagger Star
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Alex Dagger Star

NICKNAMES: Star

ALLEGIANCE: Remaing Dark forces but might change his mind

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw, or slytherin

CLASSES: DADA, potions, Charms

WAND: golden green Pomegranate, Golden Apatite crystal, 8 1/2 inches

PLAY BY: No one Important

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blondish-brown

EYE COLOR: (left) light Green, and bright yellow (right)

HEIGHT: 5,10

BODY TYPE: Thin, but well build

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
    Alex has a thin body, but he is very well build because of his constant training in martial arts. He looks Asian because his father traveled from japan to London. He also has blondish brown hair that looks brighter in the sun. He isn't one to miss because of his hair, or even his two different color eyes. His skin is somewhat pale, but very smooth to touch.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Dueling
    Sneaking around
    Photographic memory

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    Bipolar
    Reckless
    Easily Angered

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Girls
    Causing problems
    Arguments

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Annoying people
    Weak
    People who can't fight for themselves

GOALS:
    Having a family, and becoming someone important

QUIRKS:
    Usually cracks his knuckles

BOGGART: (Characters greatest fear.)
    Dieing before he can do any of his goals

PATRONUS: (Best Memory.)
    A loving family, on the day of his 6th birthday his father gave him his first broom ride during the winter
    DEMENTOR: (Worst Memory.)
    Almost drowning in a lake

VERITASERUM: (Greatest secret.)
    Killing a few people during his second year, during his summer vacations

MIRROR OF ERISED: (Greatest Desire.)
    Varies

PERSONALITY:
    Alex is a calm person, and likes to be playful. He has alot of courage as he is more of a person who would fight head on, and not hide behind some people like most cowards. Of course he maybe a good person to be around, but he has his secrets too. He is bipolar at times, which changes his moods often. He changes mood depending on his mood, or even if someone provokes him. He also is reckless about most things he does, and tends to go over the edge. He likes to fight with other people because he likes to improve his ego, and to feel stronger then most people.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:
    Zane Star-Dead

MOTHER:
    Ciel Star-Alive

SIBLING(S):
    None

OTHER:
    His cousin Avery

BLOOD STATUS:
    Pureblood

RACE:
    Human

SOCIAL STATUS:
    Wealthy

PET(S):
    His Brown Hawk-owl named Moon

BROOMSTICK():
    The newest one

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    A necklace throwing star, and a Pink stone ring that has great defensive magic created into it.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history during ages 1-11.)
    Alex remembered his life pretty well, and it has it's up and downs. During the earlier years, his family were happy and kind. He loved to learn about magic, and all the wonders it brought him. As he grew older his family was starting to fall apart, because of the dark lord calling for more people to join his cause. His father was a pureblood and joined the cause to destroy the muggleborns. His mother had to hide along with Alex in a Japan. During his years in japan, he trained in martial arts. When Alex turned eleven his father died in a battle, and he went back to London. He got his letter and soon went to attend hogwarts.
    Hogwarts Years:
    He loved anything that involved magic and tried to change himself for the better. His first year went by quickly, and he made a few friends. When his second year came around, he started to have problems. His cousin Avery had made him go over his mansion during the summer, but things didn’t go so well. There was a muggle village, and Avery had gotten into fight and soon he killed them. Alex had also killed someone who tried to kill him with a knife; it was a accident on his part, he just wanted to stun him but something went wrong. They hid the bodies under the mansion.He couldn't even look at himself in the mirror, and he really didn't want that to happen. He really wanted to forget about it now, and tried to cope with it. His mother had sent him to a docter, and tried to talk out the problem which helped abit. Alex soon returned to school and never talked anyone for a long time. He recovered from his depression because he decided to try to repent for his wrong doing by changing himself, and started to talk again in fourth year to try and forget about the accident.

Adulthood: (At least 1 paragraph of your characters history after Hogwarts)

N/A

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME:

I prefer Starkiller as a alias

RP EXPERIENCE:

Rp for two years

HOW YOU FOUND US:

Google

OTHER CHARACTERS:

PURPOSE OF CHARACTER: To ensure deliberate creation of character

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Alex Star on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

STAR, Alex Dagger Empty Re: STAR, Alex Dagger

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 am

Hey, Welcome aboard! I've read your app, and you've got an interesting character here, but he truly sounds more like a slytherin to me. His history reads to me more like he's a halfblood than a pureblood, too. I do question the liklihood that any 14 year old would have multiple killings under his belt. I'm not so comfortable with that. If you insist on keeping that in his background, I definitely can't place him in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, given that history.

Thoughts?

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 am

Well I understand that, but Ravenclaw has it's secrets as well. If you want he can join slytherin, I really don't mind at all. If that is the only problem, then it would be the best action for me to join slytherin, and anything else you would like to add?
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 am

Well, one more thing. A second year would not be capable of producing spells that kill. I would need you to specify that it was some sort of accident with a spell. A second year would not know enough magic to muster a killing curse or a sectumsempra that would kill. But accidents do happen. Still, it would be hard for him to live with, given peer relationships at his age. Either way, it won't be easy for him to cope with. Do you see him being able to deal with that? How he "sells" the truth to his friends or enemies is up to him. But the truth does need to be in the app.

Confused?

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:10 am

Well it would make it interesting for him to change his ways. After all, I did explain that he didn't talk to anyone for all for most of his 3rd year and started to talk again once he had a year to deal with it. I placed what happened in his app now, and thank you for pointing it out. Also he is bipolar which causes him to change emotions daily, so really he has to live with that problem also.

Does that wrap everything up?
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 am

i think so. i'll accept him now. accepted and sorted into slytherin. so you want to sign up for the Dark Followers? That's the student dark arts organization. Just wanted to be certain I understood your request.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top