I can't believe I even missed this
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I can't believe I even missed this Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I can't believe I even missed this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't believe I even missed this Empty I can't believe I even missed this

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed May 18, 2011 10:12 pm

After coming across some time with Hitame and Samantha, Xemnas decided he needed to catch up on all those meetings he missed. Apparently he had left for a really long time, so now he had much to catch up on, he knew this was something he needed to do. So he sent a message to Jaquellene to come to the room of requirement to help him catch up on what he missed. He hoped it wasn't too much because hes self esteem went fairly down, so he just hoped it would be a piece of cake. Xemnas walked into the room and looked around to find and empty room, he spotted a chair laying in the room, peculiarly and decided to sit on it waiting for the arrival of Jack. He was a little nervous to what Jacks reaction was to his disappearance but he just figured she wouldn't care, judging by the attitude she gives children. And he still remembers that day when Hitame was causing trouble at his first meeting. He had hoped Jack forgotten and sat in the chair, completely unaware of the next moments
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I can't believe I even missed this Empty Re: I can't believe I even missed this

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Jack received another message about a member of Potter's Army wanting help catching up with what they had missed and had dutifully begun dragging her feet to the Room of Requirement at the appropriate time. She was so close to graduating and yet there was still craziness abounding. However, she needed to help him, she knew it, the tides of change were coming in...

She stepped inside and saw him, sitting there. "Well, don't just sit around. We have a lot to do, I'm sure, so we don't have time to sit about like louts." It was not her job to catch people up, she just ran meetings. But she would always help because she needed to. Her brain told her it was crazy to waste time but she knew she could not leave them undefended.

"So what was the last meeting you went to? What were we learning?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed May 18, 2011 10:27 pm

As soon as Jack spoke to her, he immediately got off his chair and put it somewhere to the side for some space. By the way she came, Xem could tell she didn't want to be here, but he didn't care it was her duty for her to come here anyways. After putting the chair away he stood up trying not to slouch and answered her questions.

"ummmm......ummmm.....I think it was the 3rd or 4th meeting, I dunno I sorta forgot" Xemnas forgot scratching his head in disappointment. He thought a lot about what the next answer would be, like he always does. Xem thought that Jack would think he wasn't useful but he didn't care at the moment. His primary objective is to become a better wizard to protect others, and Jack was obviously the person to do it. He stood there shaking his leg, but fairly slow meaning he was a little scared.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Jack knew she was tough on Xemnas, and she es not sure why, when there were others she was a little softer on. Maybe because he showed promise, or perhaps because he sort of irritated her sometimes. Either way, she knew that in the end, Xemnas would come out better for it. People did not baby her when she was his age, and she turned out fine.

Okay, not really. But she was alive, right?

Jack sighed. "Let's see, fourth meeting? We practiced Stunning, Shield Charms, Patronuses, Summoning Charms, Blasting charms, and Impedimenta." She walked over to a wardrobe that seemed to appear, and began dragging out cushions and dummies. "Which would you like to start with?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

As Jack listed the spells he was supposed to know he remembered some of them that he already did. Protego was a most common one, especially after that duel with Samantha. So he decided not to try that one yet. He had heard of the patranus but never attempted it. He figured that should be the spell to do. Even though he knew that this spell was practically useless against death eaters, he knew it'd be cool to conjour a fully fledged one and release an animal in the process. He took his wand out and looked at it, realizing its importance for a short second. He glanced at Jack and asked, "Its Expecto Patra..nom...right ?". He stuttered because the word seemed a bit weird to him. He then tried to cast it........absolutely nothing happened. "Oh darn, must be saying it wrong" Xemnas guessed.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu May 19, 2011 6:46 am

Jack knew he would go for the Patronus, every first year wanted to try it, but she did not think anyone older than third or fourth year would really be able to get a true form. Jack sighed. She knew the likelihood of the patronus being a relevant spell for Xemnas was next to nothing, but maybe if he got it out of his system, they could move on.

"Expecto Patronum," she said slowly, showing him the movement of the wand. "But the trick is to think of the happiest memory you can. It's much harder with a dementor though..."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"Ex-Pecto-to-Pa-tro-nom. Okay" Xemnas spelled out, he mumbled it a couple of times to get the feel for it and acknowledged the was Jack waved her wand for the spell. He began trying to think of a happy memory. Xem knew somewhere in that clouded mind there had to be something good. He thought carefully for maybe a minute, just standing still, but after awhile he got it.

He wasn't sure if it was powerful enough, but it was worth a shot. The thought was the first time he met Sophia, on that cold night in the bar. Her warming smile and nice gestures made Xemnas think she could've been his own mother. He stood back a bit from Jack, and incited the spell. "EXPECTO PATRONUM" . A small flash flickered out, and easily faded, he had known that it wasn't at its full effect.

It wasn't even at an "okay" effect. He stayed there thinking for another minute, two minutes to be exact because he was worried about making Jack Impatient. He held his head up high and now thought of something. The good times when he was 3 years old, being blissfully unaware of all the hate and anger his parents had caused, the sight of his little brother while he was just born. He stood back and once again incite Expecto Patronum. He glared as a huge flash came out and sustained its brightness for about a minute. It was a little hard to spot at first but eventually at the 30 second mark, a wolf flew out and glared at Jack. But quickly dissolved away. Xemnas stood in awe
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am

Jack nodded and watched Xemnas struggle as she walked towards the cabinet, peeking inside to pull out some more cushions, throwing them all into a small little pile while Xemnas muttered the spell and then gave it a few more attempts. She reached inside again and dragged out a larger dummie, just in case they needed it.

She turned as he managed to produce a brief full-formed Patronus. She nodded and said, "Very good, that is all for that one. It's much harder with dementors but you have the ideas. Go ahead and try stunning these dummies," she added, levitating the dummies so he could try. "The spell is 'stupefy.'"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am

Xemnas stood there with his jaw dropped but once Jack gave the next order he went back to serious mode. Stupify was a spell he was familiar with, he knew he could do this one no sweat. Piece of cake. He stood in stance and glared at the dummy, it was a brief pause until it began moving at him. He swerved and turned back and forth to try and confuse him. Xemnas didn't expect it to move, but he was still as confident as ever. Eventually it came closer and closer to him, and when they were about two feet away, Xemnas casted stupify. Its fake head dropped down without the neck detaching and it had stopped moving. Looking as if it was in a unconscious state. To Xemnas that was easy, but he knew for sure it wouldn't be the same way once he actually had to incite the spell to a death eater. Xem tapped his wand on his lap anxiously awaiting Jack's next objective
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat May 28, 2011 5:51 pm

"Okay, let's try some Shield Charms, then?" she offered as she backed up to square off with Xemnas, seeing as she would be throwing spells at him so that he could practice blocking her spells. She cleared her throat. "The incantation is Protego. Watch. Protego!" She flicked her wand as she said it and a immediately the spell enacted, though there was nothing to block.

She waved her wand and it stopped. She looked at Xemnas. "Try that a few times." She waited for him to practice and then waved her wand. "Okay, ready? I'm going to shoot some spells at you because it's a lot different actually blocking spells." She waited and then began sending simple, nonpainful spells at him so he could get the hang of Protego.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top