Oh gosh. School... I remember that
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh gosh. School... I remember that Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh gosh. School... I remember that

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh gosh. School... I remember that Empty Oh gosh. School... I remember that

Post by Jess Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey guys,
just a heads up, I went back to school yesterday, so things are a bit up in the air at the moment.
So probably right up till Monday I wont be RPing, but I will still check in.

Not to worry though, this year I am actually doing school things, which is good for my education, I mean, I just did my maths homework
At home
Before the morning it's due
Without looking at the answers (Other than to check if i was right... I was. Oh yeah)

And while doing more school work might seem damaging for PA, it'll mean that I can get on every day, just a bit less (Or possibly more, trust me, it makes sense in my head) rather than having one of THOSE weeks, where I can't get on at all.

Also, just a side note, remember when Jemma said she'd be active in February? She wasn't lying,. she just finished her exams, and should be back the day after tomorrow. So that's nice isn't it Smile

Anyway, while I figure out a schedule, I'll be a bit whoooo

See you all soon Smile
Jess

P.S. I was motivated to set up a desk. What is with that? I feel so proud of myself right now Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Oh gosh. School... I remember that Empty Re: Oh gosh. School... I remember that

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 pm

omg jess... that stuff you just said... thats daily life for me.. Its boring to me but good news that you gettin back inta da habbit! Good luck with that. While u has school i has a snowday today!!!! anyways

byes!!! see yah whenever u is on Very Happy
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top