HIROKU, Ryo
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

HIROKU, Ryo  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

HIROKU, Ryo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HIROKU, Ryo  Empty HIROKU, Ryo

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 am

HIROKU, Ryo  Cody-l10

Ryo Hiroku Jr.
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME:Ryo Hiroku Jr.

NICKNAMES:Ryo or Ry

ALLEGIANCE: Hogwarts

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff

WAND TYPE: 12 1/2 Rosewood

PLAY BY Cody Linley

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

EYE COLOR: Pale-ish green

HEIGHT:5'5

BODY TYPE: Slender

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Ryo is a guy who likes to make himself look cool with every chance he gets. He likes to wear a black under shirt. With a white jacket over it. He looks like he is depressed at first glance. But, he is actually a joker. He also likes to wears a white sort of headband. No one really knows why but he just does it.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER STRENGTHS AND SKILLS:
    Transfiguration
    Learning new things
    Making up stories

CHARACTER WEAKNESSES:
    DADA
    Losing
    Making friends

CHARACTER LIKES:
    Learning new things
    Hanging out with friends and family
    Taking care of animals(secretly)

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
    Stuck up people
    Seeing family being torn apart
    Losing to jerks

GOALS:
    Getting mother back
    Try to forget father

QUIRKS:
    Stutters more than a normal person

BOGGART:Losing family

PATRONUS: Him and his father camping

DEMENTOR: Watching his father die

AMORENTIA: apple and cinnamon

MIRROR OF ERISED: Seeing mother and father again

PERSONALITY: Ryo doesn't like to share his feelings with most people. He prefers to stay by himself. He is very smart, and kind. He likes hang out with his friends and family. But, if some random person comes up to him he will just walk away. He usually level-headed,but this is only cause his friends keep him like that. If he didn't have his friends with him he wouldn't be the way he is now.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER: Ryo Hiroku Sr.

MOTHER: Sayuri Hiroku

SIBLING(S): One sister, Sayuri(15)

OTHER: None

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood born

RACE: Vampire

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):Owl

BROOMSTICK(): Firebolt

OTHER POSSESSIONS:
    Family ring

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Ryo was born to Ryo Hiroku Sr. and Sayuri Hiroku. He has one sister named Sayuri. She was named after their mother. Ryo used to go camping with his father every summer until he was murdered when he was 10 years old. His mother was kidnapped by a stranger. So, now he has to protect the only person left in his family whom he loves very much. He and his sister age the same age, but Ryo is older by a few days.

When his father was killed he wanted to know why. But no one knew why, no could give him a solid answer so he figured that one day he would find his father's killer and that he would finally get the answer he wants. He did not know that he was a vampire until his father admitted it to him one day. Ryo did not want to believe him at first but then he remembered that strange thing happened to him when he got angry or sad. He finally believed his father and he has been learning to deal with what he is. Although he has coped with being a vampire he doesn't like it. He feels like he doesn't belong anywhere, he is very insecure.

Hogwarts Years: Ryo came to Hogwarts with his sister to try and escape any danger that could take his sister away from him. At first he didn't really coop with being in a new place,but he figured that he would get used to it soon. He always tried to hide the fact that he was a vampire. The only way to do that he figured was to not go near most people. Even though he usually kept to himself he started to make friends but he was always very protective of his sister. He's learned lots of spells that could help protect him and his sister, but he's never had to use them. Even while he's been at Hogwarts he still searches for his father's killer and for his missing mother. Every one believes that Ryo's mother is dead except Ryo. He feels that his mother is still alive somewhere.

During breaks at Hogwarts Ryo and his sister go to their uncle. Ryo loves going to him uncle's place. He feel secure there because he's among family. Sayuri on the other hand loathes it. She can't stand her uncle. She feels he suffocates her because he is always around her. Ryo doesn't get that.

Adulthood:--

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Kimberly

RP EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years

HOW YOU FOUND US: A friend told me

OTHER CHARACTERS: Hitame Higurashi

RP SAMPLE:---

Last edited by Ryo Hiroku on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

HIROKU, Ryo  Empty Re: HIROKU, Ryo

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 am

This app is pretty good, really. But I have a couple questions. Can you fill in some blanks for me?

First, the family ring? I presume its just an heirloom ring? Nonmagical? If it is magical, you need to specify that and also claim it under the Magical Artifacts section.

I understand that he likes to wear a bandage, but I don't understand why. Is it an attention getting thing? What's the deal with it?

If he's a Gryffindor, what do you see are the characteristics of what makes him a Gryffindor? I don't see him as that, really. I see him as more of a Hufflepuff. If being a Gryffindor is an important thing to you, I'd like to see his makeup meet more of a Gryffindor personality, please.

Why does he stutter? Is it all the time, or just under certain circumstances?

How did he end up half vampire? There is no mention of that in his history. You also might list, in parentheses, behind his father's name that his father is deceased. Is mother deceased too or just missing? What did his family do that made them wealthy? If he is a minor, who is his guardian if his mother is dead too? Or is he orphaned? How old is his sister?

I'm honestly not trying to pick on you, but I am interested in your character, and I"m just finding things that make me curious and seem like loose ends to me. So, you might want to check some of those things out.

Oh, and please don't forget we need an RP sample. Thanks!!

Let me know if I can help. I do like your character, and I'd like to see him up and on the boards soon.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 am

Umm...well the ring is nonmagical. And i'll change Ryo's application to fit a gryffindor personality. I mentioned in the app that his sister is the same age as Ryo but younger by a few days.(or minutes doesn't matter) The mother is only missing and the guardian is their uncle but i didn't really think of that so i'll change the app to fit everything u asked. And since Ryo is another character of mine i thought i didn't need to put a rp sample
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 am

Oh. No. You don't need to add an rp sample.. My bad. I'm sooooo sorry.

k.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 am

Its okay.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:35 am

well i changed the app.

i think i got everything but if not let me know please.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:53 pm

I like this guy, I really do, but there are a few loose ends in the app that don't tie in with the rest.

Ryo's' father -- How did he die? Did the authorities find the body? Why was he murdered? Was it just random (did the people do it just because they could?) or was it planned; was there a point made by his death?

Ryo's mother -- She's missing? Cool. Has she turned up? Is she presumed dead? Is there an empty grave somewhere beside her husband's one? Why was she kidnapped? Was it tied to her husband's murder?

Guardians -- Neither he or his sister are of age in the UK so they'd have been put into care no doubt unless, of course, they're living with other family members. Where did they go and who did they go to? The certainly wouldn't have been allowed to roam the streets, that's for sure.

Race -- What's going on there? He's not a Half-Vampire is he? D:

Apart from those points -- that'll help you as much as me -- you're good to go. (:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 am

Ryo,

We only give 2 weeks on applications. So far you're good, but I just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't run out of time before you get this done. Looks like you're good until February 1st. Just don't let the time slip away from you. We'd like to see this character up and running!

K.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:52 am

No one really knows if ryo's father was killed on purpose or not

His mom hasn't turned up and everyone thinks she is dead except Ryo.

Hitame's post says this: They live with their uncle until Hogwarts and they go back to him over breaks and things like that

He's a full vampire i guess
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 am

Alright but you need to add that into the app. The only other issue is - why is he a vampire? It says nothing about that in his history. He has no real reason to be unless he has an account to back that up.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top