GRIGORI, Samuel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

GRIGORI, Samuel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

GRIGORI, Samuel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRIGORI, Samuel Empty GRIGORI, Samuel

Post by Samuel Grigori Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Jess
How you found Potter's Army: Andrian
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Jess Potter, James Roland, and a demon, i think
Have your read the Plot?: I wrote the bloody thing Razz
Have your read the Must read threads?: Again, i wrote half of them xD

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
GRIGORI, Samuel Lincol10
Name: Samuel Grigori, Sam
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Year AND Age: 14, 4th
Preferred houses: Gyffindor
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Lincoln Lewis

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Average height
Hair: Blonde, Light Brownish
Eye colour: Green
Skin: Not too tanned, but not pale either, somewhere in the middle
General Appearance: Sam is fairly average in appearance, there's not much that would make him stand out in a crowd, and he likes it that way. He's around average height, if there is such a thing, probably around 6 foot. He has straight, blondey-brown hair, and is reasonably muscled. When outdoors for too long he does burn, but it doesn't happen to often, as he is already quite tanned naturally.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Strength
Charismatic
Fast
Weaknesses:
Not the brightest bulb, but certainly not stupid
Doesn't pay much attention to... anything
Doesn't do enough homework, ever... but is that really a bad thing? Razz
Being happy, always a good thing
Winning
Being right
Helping people
Dislikes:
Not having much company
Being sad... how sad...
Losing
Being wrong
Motto: Life's to short to mope about...
General Personality: Samuel is really just a goofy, happy person. He likes nothing more than to be surrounded by good company, he likes to think about himself as a nice person, though some may argue against that. He's incredibly stubborn and proud, and as a result stands up for almost every one of his ideas and value, as well as his friends. If you're ever in need, he will almost certainly help you, because he is just that kind of person

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Father - John (Muggle)
Mother - Susan (Witch)
Childhood: Samuel had a fairly normal childhood. He had his friends, and he had his enemies, as every child does. He was an only child, so he didn't have any of the experiences some children had, nor did he grow up with that sense of comradery that comes from having siblings, as a result he is a touch insecure when it comes to relationships and friendship, but not too much. He first showed signs of magic at age 8, a little late really. The first sign was when he made his face go bright red, his ears shoot steam and his hair catch on fire, all because he didn't want to eat his spinach.

Hogwarts: Sam's mother decided they'd move back to England so that he could receive the best education possible at Hogwarts, although it was quite wasted on him. When Sam started school he didn't know too much about it, his Mother had thought that part of the adventure was through discovery, which was good for Sam, because he went there with a completely open mind. He was sorted into Gryffindor and soon found his own little niche group, ever since he's done his best to keep up in classes, but occasionally he has fallen behind in his work, which may not be the best of things.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

GRIGORI, Samuel Empty Re: GRIGORI, Samuel

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Okay accepted & sorted into GRYFFINDOR!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top