Rose Weasley
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rose Weasley Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rose Weasley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rose Weasley Empty Rose Weasley

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 am

[size=18][font=Georgia][b][i]O U T O F C H A R A C T E R[/b][/i][/font][/size]
[b]Name: Rosebelle Harris[/b]
[b]Gender: female[/b]
[b]Age: 14 and a half[/b]
[b]How you found Potter's Army:link from a friend[/b]
[b]Any other characters on Potter's Army:none, its my first time here[/b]
[b]Have your read the Plot?:yes[/b] (
[b]Have your read the Must read threads?:yes [/b]

[size=18][font=Georgia][b][i]B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N[/b][/i][/font][/size]
[img]https://2img.net/h/i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb147/_PunkPrincess_/Rose%20Weasley/RosieW.png[/img]
[b]Name:Rose Weasley[/b]
[b]Gender:Female[/b]
[b]Race:human[/b]
[b]Blood Status:half-blood[/b]
[b]Year AND Age: 15, 5th year[/b]
[b]Preferred houses:Gryffindor [/b]
[b]Canon or Original:canon[/b]
[b]Play-by:Lindsay Lohan[/b]
[size=18][font=Georgia][b][i]A P P E A R A N C E[/b][/i][/font][/size]
[b]Height:4`9[/b]
[b]Hair: straight, long, red[/b]
[b]Eye colour:brown[/b]
[b]Skin:fair[/b]
[b]General Appearance: You're most likely to recgonise Rose Weasley from her red hair, but its mostly because she always has a big smile on her face. You can always trust her with any secret, and if you tell her a problem, she'll do her best to help. Her skin is fair, but she hopes to get it tanned soon.She has freckles on her face, and her lashes are long and delicate. She usually wears makeup too.[/b]

[size=18][font=Georgia][b][i]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/i][/font][/size]
[b]Skills:learning, flying, climbing,running, spell-casting[/b]
[b]Weaknesses: being tickled, watching people being teased,fighting[/b]
[b]Likes:lessons, friends, her brothers, reading, writting, spell casting, climbing and running.[/b]
[b]Dislikes: Slytherins, teasing, bullies, cruelty[/b]
[b]Motto:Protect your friends and family, they are all you have[/b]
[b]General Personality:Rose is a smart girl who most of the time has her head stuck in a book. She finishes all her homework in ten minutes flat no matter how much she has and she is a very kind person and is always fair to everyone. She tried to be nice to Slytherins, but this didn't work. They are the only thing she hates about the school. Her bright smile and her kind and very good behaviour has earned her lots of admirers[/b]

[size=18][font=Georgia][b][i]H I S T O R Y[/b][/i][/font][/size]
[b]Family Information: she has one brother, Hugo Weasley, and two people who are like her cousins: Lily and Albus Potter. She can not say the same for James. And she has someone like an uncle and one like an auntie, Harry and Ginny Potter.[/b]
[b]Childhood:Rose grew up doing magic and learning. She was reading at the age of three, right up until 15, and she still has her head in a book. She grew up having a special friendship with Lily Potter. Having a secret crush on Albus Potter. and she got teased mercilessly by James and Hugo.However, she put up with this. She loved playing with her snowy owl Tally ansd she learned to write with a quill at six years old. SHe love dher house, her family. But if you asked her who she loved best of her family, it had to be her grandma Molly, her uncle harry, her auntie ginny and her cousin Lily. She loved them both wiyth all her heart and she loved them best, though second bestwas hermione, granddad Arthur, James and Hugo. SHe least liked her father, who always moaned at her.[/b]
[b]Hogwarts:she's had a wonderful time at Hogwarts. She's taken her OWLs and she is scared about the results. There is only two more years to go. Rose dosen't want to leave Hogwarts but she has to. She has quite a few friends, but is still best friends with Lily and her owl Tally. She has got over her crush on Albus Potter and has suddenly found a new crush, Scorpius Malfoy..[/b]
[b]Adulthood: not an adult[/b]

[b]Short Roleplay:Rose looked at the train that she knew so well. This was her 5th year, and she loved this train to bits. Her mother and father and uncle harry and auntie ginny were looked at it longingly, as if they wanted to go on too. Rose kissed her mother, her father, her auntie ginny and finally she put her arms round her Uncle Harry and hugged him hard. SHe loved him best along with Lily, Grandma Molly and Auntie Ginny. HEr mother, Grandad Arthur, Hugo adn James were second, of course. "You enjoy yourself Rosie" Harry said gently, hugging her. He was knelt on one knee, and he looked her in teh eyes. "Its been a long tiome since You've been on that train. Do you miss it?" Rose asked. HArry thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah, i do. Do you know, i didn't like your mother for the starrt of teh year at Hogwarts" Harry said. Rose laughed. HEr mother and father grinned too so did Auntie Ginny. "YEah, but then you saved me from a mountain troll so we were friends!" HEr mother said. Rose hugged everyone goodbye, gave them all one last kiss and jumped on the train, waving and waving before sprinting down teh corridor to meet ehr friends. She waved out of the window, and her family waved back before disappparating. Lily waved from next to Rose. ROse smiled at her friends and Lily. This year would be fun, she was certain of it.[/b]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rose Weasley Empty Re: Rose Weasley

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:31 am

Jeez what did you with those codes could you fix that?

Also one other thing. Rose's middle name is not Louise as far as i know. Couldn't you just rename her to Rose Wealsey?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley30 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 am

And isnt she taken
Victoire Weasley30
Victoire Weasley30

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down